Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    "If you're feeling suicidal what do you do? Don't actually commit, just act like an attention seeking little ***** on Periscope for a couple hours whilst everyone secretly wishes you'd just jump" -Claudip Callegari

Got no time for that **** anymore, the way he always abuses ty is disgusting, and it's eveneven worse that the fat prick Robbie lets it happen every week because beef = views. No matter who is right with regards to the club, at least ty act with a bit of respect, even if he is a bottle sucking, 2 headphone wearing, full kit ******.

Just wish if ISIS are to attack London, they'd choose Holloway road when only thise mugs are there....
    What's more disgusting is you making fun of someone who was feeling suicidal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Can we all agree Leinad is one of the oddest posters on here - always changes his mind, a bit deluded, can't really troll but thinks he can, brings deeply personal issues into an internet forum argument because he things it will get him reps.
    Oh piss off pretending you don't either, I guess you didn't laugh at someone on here getting fired from their job? I haven't changed my mind on anything without circumstances making me change my mind on something.

(Original post by godofwine)
    What's more disgusting is you making fun of someone who was feeling suicidal.
    You're right, that was out of order. He's still a massive **** though who is embroidered in the most embarrassing youtube channel to the club.

ReputationRep:
    Palace are all but safe, surely they will bow to Arsenal's superiority? Liverpool thought the same two years ago and look where that got them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Palace are all but safe, surely they will bow to Arsenal's superiority? Liverpool thought the same two years ago and look where that got them

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure before but now it's confirmed that Tuchel is perfect to be Arsenal manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    I wasn't sure before but now it's confirmed that Tuchel is perfect to be Arsenal manager.
    Because he bottled that game like we do most games eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Because he bottled that game like we do most games eh?
    The joke - - - - - >

Your head

ReputationRep:
    Simeone would have throttled that **** Klopp, weak mentality by Tuchel

ReputationRep:
    It was pure madness to try and go toe to toe Liverpool in such a big match AT Anfield, knowing Klopp and Liverpool feed off that energy and transform it into a super performances. Best way to beat Klopp's Liverpool is to stifle them with outright defensive football.

Another Dortmund manager lacking in a credible plan B, should have packed up shop at 0-2. Tuchel doesn't have the tools and players don't have the mentality to park the bus.

Jury is still out on Tuchel. Haven't seen anything that might suggest he'd be good for Arsenal, needs more testing imo

ReputationRep:
    Talking about Looserpool in an Arsenal thread shows just how bad Arsenal have become

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Simeone would have throttled that **** Klopp, weak mentality by Tuchel
    Don't be salty.

Just because Arsenal would've lost the tie in the first leg and played excellently in the second only for it to be not enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Don't be salty.

Just because Arsenal would've lost the tie in the first leg and played excellently in the second only for it to be not enough.
    Pffft. Arsenal playing on a Thursday night on channel 5? Good chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Pffft. Arsenal playing on a Thursday night on channel 5? Good chat
    You know what I mean. You would've lost 3-0 in the first leg then won 4-1 at the Emirates to go out on away goals.

It's the Arsenal way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You know what I mean. You would've lost 3-0 in the first leg then won 4-1 at the Emirates to go out on away goals.

It's the Arsenal way.
    Nah, a 3-1 home defeat followed by a 2-0 away win in more our style

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans have nothing to look forward to. Perennial CL is not something Worth celebrating, it's no different to just staying in the premier league. There's one thing they can fight for, and that is the reduction of ticket prices.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Keep trying. There is only one victory for Arsenal fans to claim, and that is the right to affordable football. Best to celebrate every time we lose. Makes us ever closer to the day we offload Wenger and all those scroungers stealing a living at the club

ReputationRep:
    I saw a video on fulltimedevils on trending on youtube about 3 players they'd sell and 3 players they'd sign and it got me thinking about who I'd say for Arsenal. And it's made me realise quite how many bang average players we have throughout the team who don't quite warrant being sold because they are young/quality/solid squad player but who either aren't world class or are injured to much to be worthwhile.

I could only really think of Arteta, Flamini, Sanogo and Rosicky who'd I'd say are really sell worthy. But then there is Walcott (decent squad player, would excel elsewhere imo), Ox (young, but jury well out on him, loan), Campbell (squad player, but stops us signing a top winger), Welbeck (squad player, same as Campbell), Giroud (2nd striker material), Gnabry (young, loan), Wilshere (injury prone but class, might as well plan for a future without him tbf), Cazorla (injury prone but class, 12 months left tops). That's 12, yes TWELVE players who either aren't there yet, or don't contribute all season due to injury, or who are over the hill and barring a miracle aren't 1st team quality for all season. And that's probably not even all of them (Wellington Silva and others you just forget about).

This is the biggest pile of average deadwood I think we've ever seen at Arsenal and that's saying something. Last season I felt it was only tweaks needed, but now it seems as though a complete overthrow is needed.

We could sign Lukaku/Ibra, Mahrez and Kante/Xhaka (who we are linked with/ who I'd sign) this summer, and we still wouldn't be able to create a title push unless 3 or 4 current players really stepped up. We have an entire squad of top 4 players, but only 2 or 3 real world class players who are title winning level.

Yeah **** long post really, just bored on Saturday trying to avoid revising in any way possible

ReputationRep:
    we are not bringing in so many players at once. That'll not only fail to solve our problem but also put us closer to the relegation zone than top 4. there needs to be a total overhaul at our club of things other than the squad - the countless injuries will keep on occurring regardless of the players we bring to the club, which in turn affects our ability to rotate and keep the squad fresh. I bet we could replace Wenger with two people (manager + director) which, combined, do not cost £8m a year and gives our squad fresh tactical ideas that Wenger has lost over the years.

ReputationRep:
    Lol wengs on 8m. That's jokes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.