ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh right
    Woahh :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh
    Well, at least you've done that
    This might be an interesting read but you did say you don't feel like you can actually eat so fair enough
    http://betterchoices.co/wp/5-things-...en-skip-meals/
    Id like to know tbh!
    Late isnt it!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah thats true! I have eaten now so its all good!
    Ill give that a read too!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Nope 🙈 I legit wanaa run away 😑 I try to put my mum only cares for A*'s 😣 If I don't do well Ima be homeless I swear 😶😢 I hope I just do fine and get into college 😁 Bye bye, have fun ❤️
    Well, ur not gonna get AABB.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're gonna get 4 A*'s Seriously, f*** ur cousin and her grades, u do u, if u try your best, no matter what the outcome is, noone can say sh*t to you! Stop stressing over this sh*t already, it's irrelevant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    me 2 but it won't lol A2 is damn harder
    :hugs:
    ikr i didnt sleep either fretting about today
    But youve got the intelligence to deal with it! We know you can do it!
    I did sleep but all these early starts and killing me! Youll sleep better tonight!
    :hugs: <---- Need lots of those right now :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Well, ur not gonna get AABB.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're gonna get 4 A*'s Seriously, f*** ur cousin and her grades, u do u, if u try your best, no matter what the outcome is, noone can say sh*t to you! Stop stressing over this sh*t already, it's irrelevant!
    I pray your right man 😶 My mums gonaa torture me if I get a D in any subject 😥
    It's not bruhh literally normally all my family don't give a sh** whether I could live or die and now it's coming to results day their asking 24/7 and acting like they care about me just to find out my results and if I get bad ones there gonaa spread rumours and tell everyone and my mum and dad are gonaa kill me and I've got no brothers or sisters to back them off 😞

ReputationRep:
    I pray your right man 😶 My mums gonaa torture me if I get a D in any subject 😥
    It's not bruhh literally normally all my family don't give a sh** whether I could live or die and now it's coming to results day their asking 24/7 and acting like they care about me just to find out my results and if I get bad ones there gonaa spread rumours and tell everyone and my mum and dad are gonaa kill me and I've got no brothers or sisters to back them off 😞
    Tell 'em to shut the f*** up! (Cousins) Don't let them bring u down! Listen, ignore them, work hard, be successful and watch how they'll be envious of your success.

Speak to ur dad about 'em?! He may be able to do summin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Id like to know tbh!
    Late isnt it!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah thats true! I have eaten now so its all good!
    Ill give that a read too!
    Thanks!
    Sorry, I didn't get a notification for this :/
    Yeah, I know what you mean!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good to hear that
    OK, now worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Tell 'em to shut the f*** up! (Cousins) Don't let them bring u down! Listen, ignore them, work hard, be successful and watch how they'll be envious of your success.

Speak to ur dad about 'em?! He may be able to do summin'
    Na my dad is meant to be the nice one so no one takes him seriously, and I really hope ur right ❤️
    You're the best, tysm 💜💜💜💜

Right that's enough excitement for one day

*normal Cavy mode resumed*

carrying on carrying on tomorrow :yep: mostly A2 work so i can feel this good again next year

ReputationRep:
    I just feel pathetic and low tbh

ReputationRep:
    Na my dad is meant to be the nice one so no one takes him seriously, and I really hope ur right ❤️
    You're the best, tysm 💜💜💜💜
    Oh, tell him to act strict
    I hope so too

I'm not, but np and thank you too!

ReputationRep:
    That thing was mentioned at the end of the last post.
    I feel this way most of the time nowadays tbh.
    But there arent any great things, amd no i cant think of any.
    True, it would solve many problems!
    But i doubt many people will miss me tbh. Probably you and Cheese would be the only ones.
    And you deserve the happy times because youre an amazing young lady! You deserve nothing but the best! I said why in your rep, or stated the reasons why youre amazing!
    Well they would be if there were good times.
    Thanks

Ah well
    Aw, I understand from what you've said recently. I have felt a similar way relatively recently but am OK now, just saying you can get through it
    Gosh, well we can start with great things about you or great things that have happened to you/that you've done/ things you can be grateful...lots to choose from!
    It would only be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, not worth it
    We would but I'm sure there's others out there :yep: Just think about the support you had in your blog or the people who have said kind things. SOmetimes, you may think an action you have done is very small and meaningless but to someone else it can mean the world. You say a lot of kind things on here so I'm sure your words must have touched many people :yep:
    Thanks, I don't think it's all that but yeah, you deserve many good times too (like I said in those paragraphs I believe you saved?)
    What about the car watching you were talking about in VMs (forgot what it's actually called ) that sounds like a good time

No worries
    I hope so tbh but i doubt it, its getting worse!

True, just that i have more than others!
    Except you, who are they?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Idk, shes ignoring me and is extremely uninterested when talking to me but shows excitement when talking to others at the same time. She also stops replying to me but continues with others and a lot of the time, doesnt reply at all. She isnt bothered about me at all and will kust ignore anything that isnt about her or her life tbh. Yeah i understand i talk about me a lot, but im cutting that out because i dont like it (that bit applies to everyone). And she rejected my invatation to meet up as she doesbt meet abyone from online (im kinda suspicious about that as she seems to want to meet others). But ah well, i guess ive lost a friend who never liked me.
    Aww, well it's OK if it gets worse - the main thing is knowing that it can get better and things won't get stuck to always being the way they are right now :hugs:
    Maybe, maybe but we can't know for sure
    Well, Cheese, Sassking, Andy, Amellia, FrenchUnicorn, raniafern...off the top of my head but there are many more too :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohh I see, well I'm sure she has her reasons - not saying they are definitely right, but reasons nonetheless. It could be an issue to do with notifications? I didn't get one for one of your posts... You don't know that she "isn't bothered at all". I'm sure she cares but maybe just doesn't express it as well as you would like to see? It's fair enough Maybe she just wants more time to know you better online before meeting up irl? If she's spoken more often to other people, she may feel a bit closer to them and naturally more comfortable with meeting up? I'm sure she does like you as a friend and haven't lost her, but maybe not as close as you thought for now?

Btw, I'm going for tea now so if I don't reply to anything, that'll be why. I do believe you're a strong person and things might not get better at first, but I'm here for you through it

ReputationRep:
    But youve got the intelligence to deal with it! We know you can do it!
    I did sleep but all these early starts and killing me! Youll sleep better tonight!
    :hugs: <---- Need lots of those right now :cry2:
    :erm: sos wut intelligence lol
    i think so, im so full up of pizza rn :lol:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :jumphug: :grouphugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pinta or nah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaunted.)
    Happy to be sleeping on my own bed once again.. :woo:
    No more tents/sleeping bags? :hide:

I feel awful for feeling awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aw, I understand from what you've said recently. I have felt a similar way relatively recently but am OK now, just saying you can get through it
    Gosh, well we can start with great things about you or great things that have happened to you/that you've done/ things you can be grateful...lots to choose from!
    It would only be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, not worth it
    We would but I'm sure there's others out there :yep: Just think about the support you had in your blog or the people who have said kind things. SOmetimes, you may think an action you have done is very small and meaningless but to someone else it can mean the world. You say a lot of kind things on here so I'm sure your words must have touched many people :yep:
    Thanks, I don't think it's all that but yeah, you deserve many good times too (like I said in those paragraphs I believe you saved?)
    What about the car watching you were talking about in VMs (forgot what it's actually called ) that sounds like a good time

No worries

Aww, well it's OK if it gets worse - the main thing is knowing that it can get better and things won't get stuck to always being the way they are right now :hugs:
    Maybe, maybe but we can't know for sure
    Well, Cheese, Sassking, Andy, Amellia, FrenchUnicorn, raniafern...off the top of my head but there are many more too :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohh I see, well I'm sure she has her reasons - not saying they are definitely right, but reasons nonetheless. It could be an issue to do with notifications? I didn't get one for one of your posts... You don't know that she "isn't bothered at all". I'm sure she cares but maybe just doesn't express it as well as you would like to see? It's fair enough Maybe she just wants more time to know you better online before meeting up irl? If she's spoken more often to other people, she may feel a bit closer to them and naturally more comfortable with meeting up? I'm sure she does like you as a friend and haven't lost her, but maybe not as close as you thought for now?

Btw, I'm going for tea now so if I don't reply to anything, that'll be why. I do believe you're a strong person and things might not get better at first, but I'm here for you through it
    Damn TSR refreshed and deleted my post!

I'm gonna shorten this a bit now if that's ok.

I'm sorry that you've experienced it too, but I'm so happy that you've stayed strong and pulled through! It just shows how strong you are!

Are you sure all those apply to me? If it's ok, could you give an example for each of them? It's ok if you don't want to!

I'd like a permanent solution, this is driving me into the lower back end of life!

I say kind things because I like to make others happy! That's what makes me happy tbh! I hate seeing my friends feeling sad! Kills me inside!

Car spotting, tbh I've never really done it as such, I've given it a go here but there are no nice cars so it's a bit tricky!
    I did it at a racetrack the last time I went and spotted over £2m worth of cars! So I guess that could be a good thing?

Well I don't want it to get any worse, that's not gonna be good! But hopefully things will only get better from now on!
    Hmm fair enough then, that's a nice list!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kinda sorted it out now, so it's all sort of good.
    I'm still a bit concerned but I'm just gonna work on becoming closer to her because I suspect I liked her more than she liked me!
    But yeah well chat and hopefully become closer, then I may ask the question again about meeting seeing as well both be in the same place!
    But I'll end that there!

Hope it was nice!

I'm gonna reply to a few more notifs, and then I'm gonna sleep.
    I'll do your VM so I shall say goodnight there!

headache

ReputationRep:
    Damn TSR refreshed and deleted my post!

I'm gonna shorten this a bit now if that's ok.
    I'm sorry that you've experienced it too, but I'm so happy that you've stayed strong and pulled through! It just shows how strong you are!
    Are you sure all those apply to me? If it's ok, could you give an example for each of them? It's ok if you don't want to!
    I'd like a permanent solution, this is driving me into the lower back end of life!
    I say kind things because I like to make others happy! That's what makes me happy tbh! I hate seeing my friends feeling sad! Kills me inside!

Car spotting, tbh I've never really done it as such, I've given it a go here but there are no nice cars so it's a bit tricky!
    I did it at a racetrack the last time I went and spotted over £2m worth of cars! So I guess that could be a good thing?

Well I don't want it to get any worse, that's not gonna be good! But hopefully things will only get better from now on!
    Hmm fair enough then, that's a nice list!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kinda sorted it out now, so it's all sort of good.
    I'm still a bit concerned but I'm just gonna work on becoming closer to her because I suspect I liked her more than she liked me!
    But yeah well chat and hopefully become closer, then I may ask the question again about meeting seeing as well both be in the same place!
    But I'll end that there!

Hope it was nice!

I'm gonna reply to a few more notifs, and then I'm gonna sleep.
    I'll do your VM so I shall say goodnight there!
    Aww, it's OK

Sure, that's fine! Yeah, well I just like to think of it as experience than something bad that happened but thanks, and I'm sure you have as much strength, maybe more, based on what I understand you've been through
    They sure do! Oh wow, Freezer, I can definitely give an example for each (I'll try to only say one maybe two for each) but really, there's too many for me to mention right now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Great things about you: Very kind/caring and understanding
    Great things that have happened to you: Getting the opportunity to have the work that you have, which seems to be going well and is a great place for you
    Great things that you've done: Your lovely message in the personal rating (which I know you enjoy doing) and your very inspirational blog
    Great things you can be grateful for: your life, your car, the people who are there for you :yep:
    But I wouldn't A good quote: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the raing (or along those lines)

Aww, well it makes me upset to see you so upset but we'll just have to get through it :yep:

Ohh right, yeah that's the one. That's a shame, I see why you're looking forward to doing it in Cambridge/ on the way there! Oh wow, that's amazing! That has to be a car spotting record! That sure does sound like a good thing :yy:

It won't be but if it does, then indeed, things shall get better after that
    Yup, thanks
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahh OK, good to hear :yep:
    That definitely seems like the best thing to do :hugs:

It was thanks

OK, good idea

ReputationRep:
    Happy, my dad is so weird like, he came out of the bathroom singing, 'when I'm in heaven, I'll get to touch you' like whatttt LMAO 😂☺️💜

ReputationRep:
    Ty 💖💜💚 SeanFM

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely cracking view of the moon tonight from my hometown. One of the best moon views I've seen for a long time. Making me looking forward to getting back into star gazing in the winter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.