This discussion is closed.
Sawwah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
'the Doctor was once a cheese maker' - life of brian maybe? 'blessed are the cheesemakers' haha, maybe a reference to Doctor being a god or jesus or something?
dizzeedollee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry to be stupid but where has this 'Academy of the Question' come from? I know the 'Question' was mentioned in LKH but is the AotQ an official name/organisation/whatever?

Ah and I'm so glad that it's going to be a kind of two parter ending to this series, I don't think one episode could have done it justice to be honest.

And I do agree with whoever said that there should be another Doctor Donna type relationship, that was the best kind imo :3
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by dizzeedollee)
Sorry to be stupid but where has this 'Academy of the Question' come from? I know the 'Question' was mentioned in LKH but is the AotQ an official name/organisation/whatever?
The part in which the robot Amy first interrogates River, who is changing clothes. Something about 'under orders from the Silence and the Academy of the Question' or along those lines.
vixki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Thanks!

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER INCLUDED:
Spoiler:
Show
Auntie Mabel :love:

:eek: :adore: Well spotted!!
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
I'd imagine the Silence predate back to before Kovarian simply because that's what they were sort of saying, they've always been there. But what about now that Riversong didn't kill the doctor so then she won't be imprisoned so I guess her timeline will have changed from that point on.
I imagine that the incident in lets kill hitler isn't what she was imprisoned for and nothing has changed. I say this because it led her to be in a meeting/ interview with a man asking her why she wanted to study archaeology and in her original time line she was an archaeologist.
Supermassive_muse_fan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vixki)
:eek: :adore: Well spotted!!
I don't understand who is that? (In the spoiler tag)
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by boba)
I imagine that the incident in lets kill hitler isn't what she was imprisoned for and nothing has changed. I say this because it led her to be in a meeting/ interview with a man asking her why she wanted to study archaeology and in her original time line she was an archaeologist.
Hmm that kinda makes sense as at that point she hadn't killed the Doctor. Which episode was the interview with? I have such a terrible memory
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
Hmm that kinda makes sense as at that point she hadn't killed the Doctor. Which episode was the interview with? I have such a terrible memory
at the end of lets kill hitler she was having an interview about studying archaeology. I thought that it was implied that that was how she later (in her timeline but earlier in what we have seen) because an archaeologist and then dr and professor
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Episode 13 Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Show
Doctor Who – The Wedding Of River Song
High Definition programme
Saturday 1 October
6.00-7.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

As the Doctor makes his final journey to the shores of Lake Silencio in Utah, he knows only one thing can keep the universe safe – his own death – in the concluding episode of this series of the time-travelling drama. But has he reckoned without the love of a good woman?

Doctor Who fans can also enjoy an extra helping of the Time Lord's adventures in a special, one-off mini episode written by schoolchildren in Doctor Who Confidential on BBC Three tonight.

The Doctor is played by Matt Smith, Amy by Karen Gillan and Rory by Arthur Darvill.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
With the way some ofthe titles end up working, anyone reckond that the finale will be the point in which River will now step on board as a full time companion or something along those lines?
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
More details of episode 13. Seems to fit in with everything we've seen or heard before.

Spoiler:
Show
The Doctor, Amy and Rory arrive on a bizarre alien world full of children and prehistoric birds. As River Song returns for the biggest event in her life, the answers to everything may lie in a mysterious pyramid...
http://www.clivebanks.co.uk/Weddingofriversong.htm
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
With the way some ofthe titles end up working, anyone reckond that the finale will be the point in which River will now step on board as a full time companion or something along those lines?
I'd like that. As long as Amy & Rory aren't there though...
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
More details of episode 13. Seems to fit in with everything we've seen or heard before.

Spoiler:
Show
The Doctor, Amy and Rory arrive on a bizarre alien world full of children and prehistoric birds. As River Song returns for the biggest event in her life, the answers to everything may lie in a mysterious pyramid...
http://www.clivebanks.co.uk/Weddingofriversong.htm
Well thats unexpected
Spoiler:
Show
alien world full of children and prehistoric birds? I though it was on earth
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Episode 13 Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Show
Doctor Who – The Wedding Of River Song
High Definition programme
Saturday 1 October
6.00-7.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

As the Doctor makes his final journey to the shores of Lake Silencio in Utah, he knows only one thing can keep the universe safe – his own death – in the concluding episode of this series of the time-travelling drama. But has he reckoned without the love of a good woman?

Doctor Who fans can also enjoy an extra helping of the Time Lord's adventures in a special, one-off mini episode written by schoolchildren in Doctor Who Confidential on BBC Three tonight.

The Doctor is played by Matt Smith, Amy by Karen Gillan and Rory by Arthur Darvill.

Also interesting:

Spoiler:
Show
Lake silencio, silencio being spanish for silence.
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Freshers' week means I have no internet and am typing this out, painstakingly, on my phone. Anyone mind taking over from me and creating the episode thread?
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)
Freshers' week means I have no internet and am typing this out, painstakingly, on my phone. Anyone mind taking over from me and creating the episode thread?
I could if you want, you just make a normal thread for the episode dont you? Anything specific you want me to include?
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
I could if you want, you just make a normal thread for the episode dont you? Anything specific you want me to include?
Just have a look at the previous episode threads for what to include, and in the morning I would say.
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rmhumphries)
Just have a look at the previous episode threads for what to include, and in the morning I would say.
Ok done it.
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So do we have an episode thread for tonight's episode?
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
So do we have an episode thread for tonight's episode?
Yeah, here.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise