Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by ThatPerson)
    From what time can we access ResultsPlus?
    6am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meadhbh 3)
    Doesn't he? Haha.... That I hope it does, but I don't wanna open up my results with anyone, what about you? I'm going in at 9:30 otherwise I dont think I'd be able to open my eyes from exhaustion! But tell me how you do, I'd love to know, and if you dont hear anything from me tomorrow just assume I died inside lol!
    Our school is odd in that we don't have to go in! We get them posted, my post would come at like 2 o'clock, but mine are being held at the Post Office and I'll get them at half 8/ 9ish. Haha I'll see if they're worth sharing. Good luck now and don't panic, not the end of the world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentmonkey7)
    Inconsiderate. Not everyone can be intelligent.
    ...implying you need intelligence to get good grades (I know about this first hand)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zerock)
    Mainly the three science unit 3 exams, after looking at the ISA grade boundaries, im not sure il get the A*s
    Oh i feel you! Gonna miss the A* for all three of mine too. Either way good luck and I'm sure you'll do amazingly!

ReputationRep:
    Well, 10 minutes to go until results day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohheywow)
    Oh i feel you! Gonna miss the A* for all three of mine too. Either way good luck and I'm sure you'll do amazingly!
    Good luck for your results tomorrow mate ! :cool::cool:

ReputationRep:
    9 minutes to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Hahaha that's true! I'm trying to imagine saying Aoife in any English accent. :lol: It must be a wee bit more popular if the girl from The Saturdays called her daughter that? (just ignore the fact I know that. )

Here's another Brummie (I say Brummie, she's close enough), who's half-Irish!
    I have been summoned? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejdog)
    9 minutes to go :d
    do not want do not want abort abort abort argh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tohaaaa)
    Good luck for your results tomorrow mate ! :cool::cool:
    Is there any way to see them online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freaking out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssargithan)
    cab ? Was it WJEC ?

Tbh am not sure, but in our course we had to make website and other related products it was gcse, what about yours was it gcse or coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Our school is odd in that we don't have to go in! We get them posted, my post would come at like 2 o'clock, but mine are being held at the Post Office and I'll get them at half 8/ 9ish. Haha I'll see if they're worth sharing. Good luck now and don't panic, not the end of the world!
    Inspiring words my friend! Good luck to you too yeah my school does that as well, I think it's because my school has a large catchment area and they know some people don't want to drive 30-40 mins to get them while others would just walk up the road! I'm getting mine at the post office as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    Is there any way to see them online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, only teachers can..
    Unless you're with edexcel and you have access to results plus direct!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohheywow)
    i feel like this too good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have! Flutterby is Irish and a Brummie, so I thought you two should be acquainted.

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep guys! I'm so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meadhbh 3)
    Inspiring words my friend! Good luck to you too yeah my school does that as well, I think it's because my school has a large catchment area and they know some people don't want to drive 30-40 mins to get them while others would just walk up the road! I'm getting mine at the post office as well
    Last year I waited on the post and was one of the last to know - this year I'll be one of the first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Fortunately, my brother and sister din't do to well in GCSEs my brother got 1A*s2As and 8Bs, my sister got 2A*s mostly As and a couple of Bs and I have already got 3A*s and 1A.My Sister discounts my results a bit by saying she didn't revise but if you don't revise then you don't deserve great results.

Wooow, am amazed these grades are really god.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.