Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Tbf Fabregas going to Chelsea is like the woman who you used to be with and still love getting ****ed by a guy you despise.

I understand why this situation(if true) is peak.

Saying that, you guys blaming Fabregas is like blaming the woman, when really you should look as to why they left you in the first place? It's swings and roundabouts. The girl has the right to **** whoever she wants, same way I have a right to **** a girl my ex doesn't like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Tbf Fabregas going to Chelsea is like the woman who you used to be with and still love getting ****ed by a guy you despise.

After 3 years you should've stopped loving her tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    The other side of that equation is the number of people who will pop bets on the other side that needs to be balanced. You've got a load of people who will put bets on the opposite result or who will expect different odds if they are to place bets. If everyone via a crowd mentality starts betting the bookie needs to hedge that risk, so the odds will change. There is no new information just a belief in new information. It's more about the perception of what Ronaldo being out means in terms of betting patterns than the impact on the result. The inside line can be wrong but the balance of risk is what ensure you make money. Reality obviously features, but I say that is more on opening odds than fluctuation of odds, and statistical extremes of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no I agree with what you're saying in terms of balancing risk, but I'm saying in this specific scenario where inside information is exclusive to the bookmakers (not unheard of), betting is then suspended, and then the odds are recreated again (almost as if they were new "opening" odds, rather than "manipulated" odds)

putting Arsenal at 5/1 comes with a lot of risk, lets be honest here. it would be like Ronaldo being 4/5 to City and 5/1 to United - I don't think those odds would ever be "manipulated", but recreated, unless you can give me examples of something similar happening here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Coming from you?! I can only assume the world is ending, got some front butty, especially considering you are on the ignore list of the majority of posters in here! :lol:

Lord knows how long you've been on mine with your foolishness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People only put me on their ignore because I've got strong opinions that are more often than not right. Nobody in this thread can take any sort of criticism directed towards the club and if anyone dares to criticise they are bullied and threatened. I've been the victim of several bullies in here and I've noticed jam being bullied recently.

The main reason I'm viciously attacked in here is because I often point out the hypocrisy of you guys and your archaic, ape-like, mob mentality gets the better of you. Fortunately I'm a strong character though.

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** you watching Chelsea games in the first place?! You would have to pay me to watch them ****ers!!

Blue is a horrible colour, it's depressing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah you know them Saturday afternoons where no other worthwhile game is on, when you have no revision to do and all your mates are busy somewhere, when your room doesn't need cleaning, when you've eaten, when you are broke as ****, when you have literally nothing else to do.. You put on sky sports and you see a madman managing a bunch of morons in blue? Them ones lol

Honestly peggles, I don't know how many times I've said, and god knows to how many people but it'll take me so long to get over it if he goes Chelsea.

I'll lose faith in footy.

You can't not sign Fabregas

ReputationRep:

Good point that's a ****ing ugly kit.
    That is vile! Prefer the bruised banana shirt :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Yeah but if you were very affectionate with this girl and liked her to bits it can be hard to let go. The relationship was for 8 years or something like that btw.

ReputationRep:
    Easier said than done.

I love her

ReputationRep:

Saying that, you guys blaming Fabregas is like blaming the woman, when really you should look as to why they left you in the first place? It's swings and roundabouts. The girl has the right to **** whoever she wants, same way I have a right to **** a girl my ex doesn't like.
    What would the relationship equivalent of a buy back clause and first refusal be?!

I do think if we didn't have that clause in place, most wouldn't care where he ended up, but because we do and it's so publicised it almost seems unthinkable to pass up the chance to get him back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    People only put me on their ignore because I've got strong opinions that are more often than not right. Nobody in this thread can take any sort of criticism directed towards the club and if anyone dares to criticise they are bullied and threatened. I've been the victim of several bullies in here and I've noticed jam being bullied recently.

The main reason I'm viciously attacked in here is because I often point out the hypocrisy of you guys and your archaic, ape-like, mob mentality gets the better of you. Fortunately I'm a strong character though.
    You remind me of travis bickle. I bet you've made a target list of users and youre going through it one by one. Gotta admire the dedication like I've said before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What would the relationship equivalent of a buy back clause and first refusal be?!

I do think if we didn't have that clause in place, most wouldn't care where he ended up, but because we do and it's so publicised it almost seems unthinkable to pass up the chance to get him back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The case of the man and woman agreeing to get back together when she feels ready for a new relationship after the person she decided to jump to.

Yeah that's true, it's unthinkable. Tbh I don't even think Fabregas would be your best midfielder...
    (Original post by 419)
    You remind me of travis bickle. I bet you've made a target list of users and youre going through it one by one. Gotta admire the dedication like I've said before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You telling me you don't target users...

I've been targeting quite a lot of members the past few months, probably because 60% of the members I've targeted were the same person though. That 60% are no longer targets though. Had my fun with the 60%.

ReputationRep:

Poor baby did someone hurt your feelings? You feeling bullied? Call Childline.

No, the reality is you aren't a gooner but rather a troll with rarely a good thing to say in regards to the Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is a good lad, lay off him

ReputationRep:
    The case of the man and woman agreeing to get back together when she feels ready for a new relationship after the person she decided to jump to.

Yeah that's true, it's unthinkable. Tbh I don't even think Fabregas would be your best midfielder...
    :lol: when you put it like that, Arsenal shouldn't want him back. He disrespected them by leaving only to come back when things go bad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but if you were very affectionate with this girl and liked her to bits it can be hard to let go. The relationship was for 8 years or something like that btw.
    He monkey branched hard though

ReputationRep:
    Poor baby did someone hurt your feelings? You feeling bullied? Call Childline.

No, the reality is you aren't a gooner but rather a troll with rarely a good thing to say in regards to the Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is what I'm on about why do you have to launch a personal attack on me before you make your point?

People tell me I'm a troll but nobody can ever give any reasoning as to why.... All my points are fair really I probably just chose the wrong day to post and have been made a scapegoat not too dissimilar to giroud

ReputationRep:

He probably isn't, know I'm allowing my heart to rule my head in this one, maybe because he was the first player I remember having a proper love for and worshipping. I personally, can't remember Thierry was in his pomp, but I can with Cesc. 09/10 he was just unreal :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lol: when you put it like that, Arsenal shouldn't want him back. He disrespected them by leaving only to come back when things go bad
    Yeah but Arsenal are basically a whipped ***** who lack self-worth, then goes to despise all women bar one or two until they break up with them as well, then they wonder where all the good women have gone. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but Arsenal are basically a whipped ***** who lack self-worth, then goes to despise all women bar one or two until they break up with them as well, then they wonder where all the good women have gone. :rolleyes:
    And when they do get a chance with a good woman, they mess it up by being too cheap

ReputationRep:
    This is what I'm on about why do you have to launch a personal attack on me before you make your point?

People tell me I'm a troll but nobody can ever give any reasoning as to why.... All my points are fair really I probably just chose the wrong day to post and have been made a scapegoat not too dissimilar to giroud
    Lool, you started this by calling me irrational (personal attack) and telling people to ignore me.

Lool at the last bit!! Like Giroud you know!!! :rofl: :rofl:

You are a troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.