Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdindak)
    israel is not a country its one big bloodthirsty war weapon
    Oh, and the terrorist organisation which Palestine voted for are completely non-interventionist aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)
    Oh, and the terrorist organisation which Palestine voted for are completely non-interventionist aren't they?
    hamas is a response to israel's barbaric actions.
    also it is nowhere near the same scale..
    palestinians are so hemmed into one tiny area they're like caged animals- what other options do they have?

its ridiculous look at the ****ing death figures.. 1195 israeli deaths since 2000, vs 9128 palestinian deaths... you can't argue the figures

ReputationRep:
    hamas is a response to israel's barbaric actions.
    also it is nowhere near the same scale..
    palestinians are so hemmed into one tiny area they're like caged animals- what other options do they have?

its ridiculous look at the ****ing death figures.. 1195 israeli deaths since 2000, vs 9128 palestinian deaths... you can't argue the figures
    or how about 2262 palestinian deaths in 2014 versus.....
    86 israeli deaths.

ReputationRep:
    its ironic you talk about terrorism when the state of israel is the very definition of the word

ReputationRep:
    or how about 2262 palestinian deaths in 2014 versus.....
    86 israeli deaths.
    Well if the Hamas are always on the offensive and target Israeli hotels, schools, hospitals and public transport, then what do they expect?

They deserve every missile that comes their way.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the Hamas are always on the offensive and target Israeli hotels, schools, hospitals and public transport, then what do they expect?

They deserve every missile that comes their way.
    nah mate you're getting them mixed up with israeli missiles there.
    i love it .. you can literally shove the figures in your face and you'll still find a way to dispute them. i hope one day you see that you are supporting a disgusting terrorist state that is committing war crimes in palestine every day.

ReputationRep:
    nah mate you're getting them mixed up with israeli missiles there.
    i love it .. you can literally shove the figures in your face and you'll still find a way to dispute them. i hope one day you see that you are supporting a disgusting terrorist state that is committing war crimes in palestine every day.
    If the Hamas target Israel, then what do they expect? Peace?

ReputationRep:
    are you actually for real?... who invaded, who stole the palestinians land, who killed innocent civilians through sending missiles, barrel bombs, snipers, poisenous gas, tanks to destroy homes, spy implements and trackers to spy on ordinary palestinians and target them.

how can you actually believe that hamas started it... like what?
    this is what i mean.. you choose to be an idiot by not accepting the facts.

ReputationRep:
    israel never at any time wanted peace- and thankfully netanyahu has made that very clear recently. At least we arnt under any false pretences anymore- zionists view palestinians as scum- they dont give a **** about peace

ReputationRep:
    are you actually for real?... who invaded, who stole the palestinians land, who killed innocent civilians through sending missiles, barrel bombs, snipers, poisenous gas, tanks to destroy homes, spy implements and trackers to spy on ordinary palestinians and target them.

how can you actually believe that hamas started it... like what?
    this is what i mean.. you choose to be an idiot by not accepting the facts.
    Israel is an accepted nation of the world. Who knew that the Palestinians would kick up such a fuss about a partial removal of their vast swathes of desert?

ReputationRep:
    israel never at any time wanted peace- and thankfully netanyahu has made that very clear recently. At least we arnt under any false pretences anymore- zionists view palestinians as scum- they dont give a **** about peace
    The reason Israel doesn't want peace is because the Hamas are repeatedly targeting their civilians.

ReputationRep:
    Israel is an accepted nation of the world. Who knew that the Palestinians would kick up such a fuss about a partial removal of their vast swathes of desert?
    israel never had any claim over jerusalem. the palestinians had been living there in peace for 1000s of years. every bit of bloodshed that was caused is on israel's hands

ReputationRep:
    The reason Israel doesn't want peace is because the Hamas are repeatedly targeting their civilians.
    you have it the wrong way round
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHYOkCmEjFA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPWi6x8HshM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

ReputationRep:
    The man speaking at the beginning of the second video isn't far off the truth.

ReputationRep:
    The man speaking at the beginning of the second video isn't far off the truth.
    wow i can't even be bothered with you anymore- believe what you want i hope i never meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    I'm not avoiding the argument, I'm proposing one: that Israel is a free country, and Islamic states are not.
    Israel is free? So those kids who try to walk to school in Hebron and get stopped and beaten by IDF soldiers are 'free'?

ReputationRep:
    If Hamas are terrorists God knows what the IDF is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kolasinac138)
    Israel is free? So those kids who try to walk to school in Hebron and get stopped and beaten by IDF soldiers are 'free'?
    Never said the West Bank was free did I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    When did Hamas last occupy Israeli territory?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a totally irrelevant question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    That's a totally irrelevant question.
    Because the answer is inconvenient I presume. Maybe Mark Regev, or Cadharin, knows the answer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.