Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :headfire: SHE CALLED ME A NUMPTY :headfire:

I think it's probs best if we don't chat tonight on Facebook, hun - I'll probs end up triggering you
    I doubt you'll trigger me lovely. :hugs: But its fine if you dont want to talk! I'm currently doing my higher politics assignment. :wtf: Its sooooo interesting. :nothing:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I doubt you'll trigger me lovely. :hugs: But its fine if you dont want to talk! I'm currently doing my higher politics assignment. :wtf: Its sooooo interesting. :nothing:
    Politics! :afraid: :ahhhhh: :hide:

:teehee:

It, um, sounds it (very interesting, that is)!

I've been looking up research training courses I can do for uni. There's a brilliant scheme for PhD students where you can go and and teach small-group lessons to high achievers in primary and secondary schools, which I wanna do. Apparently my supervisor has to give her approval though. Getting that approval could be, um, interesting, at the rate I'm going :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Politics! :afraid: :ahhhhh: :hide:

:teehee:

It, um, sounds it (very interesting, that is)!

I've been looking up research training courses I can do for uni. There's a brilliant scheme for PhD students where you can go and and teach small-group lessons to high achievers in primary and secondary schools, which I wanna do. Apparently my supervisor has to give her approval though. Getting that approval could be, um, interesting, at the rate I'm going :erm:
    Stop putting yourself down- they'll be lucky to have you! :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Stop putting yourself down- they'll be lucky to have you! :hugs:
    Thanks lovely. I do think I might be quite good at it. Just not sure they'll like my academic grades so far :erm: Plus supervisor might think it'll distract from my research and say no :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely. I do think I might be quite good at it. Just not sure they'll like my academic grades so far :erm: Plus supervisor might think it'll distract from my research and say no :emo:
    I just realised Ive written an essay on the wrong thing. :facepalm: I read the word wrong. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Well, no sleep and my parents still aren't speaking to me. :sad:
    However, I plucked up the courage to phone the GP and book an appointment! :gasp: AND AND AND I may be freaking out a fair bit about the haircut in LESS THAN THREE HOURS!!!...

ReputationRep:
    Well, no sleep and my parents still aren't speaking to me. :sad:
    However, I plucked up the courage to phone the GP and book an appointment! :gasp: AND AND AND I may be freaking out a fair bit about the haircut in LESS THAN THREE HOURS!!!...
    :console: sorry to hear about your sleep/parents, will you be able to get some rest in the day at least? well done for sorting out GP appointment good luck with your haircut as well

---

we get a new bed today :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :console: sorry to hear about your sleep/parents, will you be able to get some rest in the day at least? well done for sorting out GP appointment good luck with your haircut as well

---

we get a new bed today :woo:
    Thanks lovely. How are you today? :hugs:
    Oooh yeah, I forgot that was today! :eek: Excited? I know how awesome it is when you've spent ages on the floor!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely. How are you today? :hugs:
    Oooh yeah, I forgot that was today! :eek: Excited? I know how awesome it is when you've spent ages on the floor!
    im okay, bit groggy, really broken sleep but been up since 5am cause I had to get dishwasher done & we have to tidy the flat later so they can get the bed in lol! definitely! be good to be on a proper bed again & to not have to get up off the floor all the time haha!

hope you have a good day!

ReputationRep:
    im okay, bit groggy, really broken sleep but been up since 5am cause I had to get dishwasher done & we have to tidy the flat later so they can get the bed in lol! definitely! be good to be on a proper bed again & to not have to get up off the floor all the time haha!

hope you have a good day!
    Ha it is such a good feeling.
    You too! :hugs: I'm just going to sit here and worry until its time to get the bus into town. I dont know what the etiquette is for the hair dressers. Do I just wear normal clothes? Will they ask me loads of questions?

ReputationRep:
    Ha it is such a good feeling.
    You too! :hugs: I'm just going to sit here and worry until its time to get the bus into town. I dont know what the etiquette is for the hair dressers. Do I just wear normal clothes? Will they ask me loads of questions?
    yep, it's a nice bed as well, we tested it out at the shop so we know it's comfy

thanks :hugs: haha, I normally just go in, wait then tell them what I want with my hair then they do it lol, not sure it matters what you wear & they don't normally ask too many questions!

ReputationRep:
    yep, it's a nice bed as well, we tested it out at the shop so we know it's comfy

thanks :hugs: haha, I normally just go in, wait then tell them what I want with my hair then they do it lol, not sure it matters what you wear & they don't normally ask too many questions!
    Oooh good stuff! Its amazing how much of a difference a bed can make to your sleep.
    So my clothes wont get wet or anything? :ninja: (I sound like such a numpty- I've never done this alone before and I genuinely dont remember the last time I was actually in a hairdresssers. . )

ReputationRep:
    Oooh good stuff! Its amazing how much of a difference a bed can make to your sleep.
    So my clothes wont get wet or anything? :ninja: (I sound like such a numpty- I've never done this alone before. )
    hopefully yeah, be good to have a good nights sleep tonight if I can, especially as am out tomorrow to my mums & to sort out my suit for Poncho's graduation!
    lol, no, they will put a towel round you if they wash your hair, I don't know the exact specifics for womens hair but when I went in the past they didn't do anything scary or strange (Poncho does my hair now though, saves us money & she knows how I like my hair anyway )

ReputationRep:
    hopefully yeah, be good to have a good nights sleep tonight if I can, especially as am out tomorrow to my mums & to sort out my suit for Poncho's graduation!
    lol, no, they will put a towel round you if they wash your hair, I don't know the exact specifics for womens hair but when I went in the past they didn't do anything scary or strange (Poncho does my hair now though, saves us money & she knows how I like my hair anyway )
    Oooh exciting! :eek: She was saying what a hullabaloo it was to get tickets!
    Ah. I see. My mum used to cut mine! :five:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh exciting! :eek: She was saying what a hullabaloo it was to get tickets!
    Ah. I see. My mum used to cut mine! :five:
    yeah, she had to get onto the site that sold extra tickets for like a set time & everything to get an extra one so her mum & stepdad & me can all see her graduate sure a good money saver! used to cost me like a £10 at the barbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :ninja:
    :ahee:
    :jumphug:
    Hows you?
    yeah, she had to get onto the site that sold extra tickets for like a set time & everything to get an extra one so her mum & stepdad & me can all see her graduate sure a good money saver! used to cost me like a £10 at the barbers
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Tried sleeping with some sleep music on last night. I would say it was better but still not good enough. My mind still wandered into thoughts I didn't want to think about. :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How to confuse a Snowflake. Give her synoptic chemistry problems for organic chemistry to complete. She completes them in less than an hour. Last year they used to take me HOURS.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:
    :jumphug:
    Hows you?
    Ermm, feeling all right since my last visit here. Starting to develop feelings for someone in a relationship isn't good for the soul though :lol:

I read about your phone call and you going to get a haircut! I'm so proud of you, I say that phrase a lot to you, but it's true. You inspire me How are you in general? :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.