The Insomniacs Society Watch

Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CJ)
:laugh: That definitely sounds like me :grin: The day my charger died!

I might have to come back this thread for random natterings. I don't seem to do that so much any more.
Hmmm, what was that sports mod called? when there was only one guy? He was great too.

How is the vb4 going? is it vb4 or vb3.8, btw?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
Hmmm, what was that sports mod called? when there was only one guy? He was great too.

How is the vb4 going? is it vb4 or vb3.8, btw?
Rafa? Rafa was such a dude but TSR seemed to suddenly fall away for him :emo: He was a true insomniac! (think he created this group).

3.8 is going well, i'm not on it so much any more - RK is spearheading the final months push - but it's exciting times in the lead up!

How is uni going? I forget how many years your course is and how long you have left :o:
Lord Hysteria
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CJ)
Rafa? Rafa was such a dude but TSR seemed to suddenly fall away for him :emo: He was a true insomniac! (think he created this group).

3.8 is going well, i'm not on it so much any more - RK is spearheading the final months push - but it's exciting times in the lead up!

How is uni going? I forget how many years your course is and how long you have left :o:
Yes, I know. I am kind of excited about the change. I know I'll be like a little boy checking out the new features and stuff, when it happens. After a month, I'll be asking for a new update ... lol. Yes, it was Rafa! I kind get nostalgic about old members :emo:

How is the work load divided? Does someone deal with advertising, someone with maintaining the forum stuff, someone dealing with the upgrading etc ...?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone aboot?

Sorry Liam dude - yeah we all have our roles. I'm marketing/support/community stuffs, but havn't been doing that all too long so a lot of it seems v.new still!

Can't wait to just be able to relax tomorrow
Lord Hysteria
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CJ)
Anyone aboot?

Sorry Liam dude - yeah we all have our roles. I'm marketing/support/community stuffs, but havn't been doing that all too long so a lot of it seems v.new still!

Can't wait to just be able to relax tomorrow
Hello Chris

Sounds interesting. Do you live in Brighton now?

I'm just reading an article on the source of morality ... it's quite interesting.
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
Hello Chris

Sounds interesting. Do you live in Brighton now?

I'm just reading an article on the source of morality ... it's quite interesting.
Yep, living in Brighton (well, technically Portslade) which is nice - when the sun is out :hmpf:

Morality aye? does sound interesting.

Did you watch the thing on in midweek about eddie izzard? Running 43 marathons in 51 days for charity. In a time where lots of 'celebs' seem to love to jump on the charity bandwagon to raise their own profile, his feat was truely inspirational!
Lord Hysteria
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CJ)
Yep, living in Brighton (well, technically Portslade) which is nice - when the sun is out :hmpf:

Morality aye? does sound interesting.

Did you watch the thing on in midweek about eddie izzard? Running 43 marathons in 51 days for charity. In a time where lots of 'celebs' seem to love to jump on the charity bandwagon to raise their own profile, his feat was truely inspirational!
Oh really? I vaguely heard of this. I did watch one of his standup shows and he is pretty hilarious. Definitely, on the top 10 or so funny comedians list. I actually walked past him once! I was quite surprised, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to bother him, as he probably gets it all the time. I have met quite a few celebs - or rather the decent ones.

I haven't been to Brighton in agess!! I suppose it's only decent in the summer. Never heard of Portslade ... :holmes:
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeahhhh not so great outside of the summer, still ok jut VERY windy, wet, cold etc. Portslade isn't worth knowing tbh :p:

We just lost an hour then, didn't we. Half 2 already :grumble:
missimpossible
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey, any chance I can join? I've had about six hours sleep in the last sixty five or something ridiculous and I'm actually at my wits' end.
Lord Hysteria
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CJ)
Yeahhhh not so great outside of the summer, still ok jut VERY windy, wet, cold etc. Portslade isn't worth knowing tbh :p:

We just lost an hour then, didn't we. Half 2 already :grumble:
oh! I went to bed before seeing this post!

Yeah, but Brighton would be nice in the summer! You could go and have a lunch one day on the seaside - you know, the whole admin crew ...
Magic Dust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missimpossible)
Hey, any chance I can join? I've had about six hours sleep in the last sixty five or something ridiculous and I'm actually at my wits' end.
Me too. I find sleeping ridiculous... I don't seem to be able to do it
Guvnor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Rafa was a legend :top2:
Hope he is good in whatever he is doing, last time I heard he was busy working
Guvnor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:wavey: Everybody
pinkpenguin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Guvnor)
:wavey: Everybody
:wavey:

I'm about to start an 8 episode West Wing mini-marathon to finish off season 7 for the third time.

S'gonna be a long night!
Guvnor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pinkpenguin)
:wavey:

I'm about to start an 8 episode West Wing mini-marathon to finish off season 7 for the third time.

S'gonna be a long night!
:teeth:

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, whats that, some kind of tv show ?

well good luck anyway :p:
pinkpenguin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:teeth:

Sorry for sounding like a complete noob, whats that, some kind of tv show ?

well good luck anyway :p:
Only the greatest TV show ever made :borat:
Guvnor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pinkpenguin)
Only the greatest TV show ever made :borat:

Ohh sorry I am not that familiar with tv shows :teeth:
Guvnor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anybody watch the United game ?

We lost, we are out of the champions league :o:
Guvnor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:creep:
Butterfly1991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anybody watch the United game ?

We lost, we are out of the champions league :o:
I know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (370)
37.22%
No - but I will (75)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.19%

Watched Threads