Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Yeah I'm cool with it, I have no more lectures until Monday. :smug:

Well done on getting to the final nominations of the best avatar award. :five:
    ?!?! So lucky.

OMG DID I WIN?!?!! Where are the results?!

Edit: Wait, nvm. It's just nominations. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I think it's just the quote...so dark and melancholy.
    that what I was going for... :woo:

ReputationRep:
    how much is it to sub? Maybe its time I stop being stubborn and cheap :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I'm :cool:

:ahee: What can I say, I guess I'm too hot :fan:
    Haha, innit. Though I'm hotter :sogood:

(Original post by QwentyJ)
    Helps if you're a sub, innit?

Cheers man, means a lot.
    Yeah I guess it does, people notice you more. Why don't you sub these days anyways? You use the site enough imo...

I'm good, craving cheesecake though. :nopity: How iz you?

No idea. :holmes:

Cam sex tonight? :holmes:
    Nae bad, though footy just annoyed me a bit, and all there is for food atm is chips and chicken nuggets. Seriously? What am I, 7?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB_Vision)
    don't worry I never get nominations it's a conspiracy :indiff:
    Yeah, it's all for the subs. I subbed twice, so I thought they might have remembered me....not! :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Nae bad, though footy just annoyed me a bit, and all there is for food atm is chips and chicken nuggets. Seriously? What am I, 7?!
    Why has it annoyed you? :holmes: Not that I care that much about footy anyway, unless it's to do with Benfica. :borat: No, 6. I thought you lived at home?!

ReputationRep:
    A few quid tbf.

(Original post by lella_m)
    Where I'm renting next year is lovely and quiet.

The stereotypical student social side doesn't appeal to me too much, I don't enjoy wasting money on alcohol/gaining entry into clubs etc. That's not what I like to do all the time.
    Yeah, best get somewhere quiet. I don't like how all freshers are encouraged to go to halls. It's clearly not the best policy for some of them, and for the price you pay you may as well get a decent flat!

I do enjoy partying every now and then, but I value the quiet life. I just wish I wasn't so far from campus :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's all for the subs. I subbed twice, so I thought they might have remembered me....not! :moon:
    I've heard about you tbh, so I think you are not forgotten...:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Why has it annoyed you? :holmes: Not that I care that much about footy anyway, unless it's to do with Benfica. :borat: No, 6. I thought you lived at home?!
    Iraq lost to Iran ffs :nothing:

I'm bare pissed blad. Gonna find a persian and stab them in the vag :perv:

Yeah man, I do live at home innit. They made **** food today, and I can't be arsed making anything else :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Ladipidoo knows the deal :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh it awesome... then I realised I was forgetting you guys so I came back
    Aw, that was so kind of you. :') :hugs:

(Original post by m:)ckel)
    Tell me all about it.
    It's funny how adding a word makes such a difference to the meaning. :moon:

?!?! So lucky.

OMG DID I WIN?!?!! Where are the results?!

Edit: Wait, nvm. It's just nominations. :nopity:
    Haha, man you get too excited. :console:

Remember when I beat you, you have come far. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess it does, people notice you more. Why don't you sub these days anyways? You use the site enough imo...
    Paypal - I keep forgetting to do the verification thingy. If TSR used CCBill or summat, it would be so much easier.

ReputationRep:
    Who is QwentyJ? :confused:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Paypal - I keep forgetting to do the verification thingy. If TSR used CCBill or summat, it would be so much easier.
    Get the gal to pay, job done :ahee:

Don't tell her I said that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, best get somewhere quiet. I don't like how all freshers are encouraged to go to halls. It's clearly not the best policy for some of them, and for the price you pay you may as well get a decent flat!

I do enjoy partying every now and then, but I value the quiet life. I just wish I wasn't so far from campus :ahee:
    Yeah, it really isn't the best policy for a few, but it seems to suit the majority. Partying once in a while is fine and I enjoy it when I do, but not every single night. I don't know how they can manage it here, unless they are ultimate machines their university work must be suffering, which really, if you think about it, is the sole reason we are here anyway. Sure, gaining the independence and whatnot also plays a part, but it is still not the main point. They also appear to have an unlimited cash flow when it comes to alcohol but very restricted flow when it comes to essentials such as textbooks and food. :holmes:

I sound like a boring old lady. :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    I've heard about you tbh, so I think you are not forgotten...:yy:
    :borat:
    Who is QwentyJ? :confused:

:ahee:
    Well, I I could be wrong, but I believe QwentyJ is an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era ...

Get the gal to pay, job done :ahee:

Don't tell her I said that :p:

Mum's the word! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    Yeah, it really isn't the best policy for a few, but it seems to suit the majority. Partying once in a while is fine and I enjoy it when I do, but not every single night. I don't know how they can manage it here, unless they are ultimate machines their university work must be suffering, which really, if you think about it, is the sole reason we are here anyway. Sure, gaining the independence and whatnot also plays a part, but it is still not the main point. They also appear to have an unlimited cash flow when it comes to alcohol but very restricted flow when it comes to essentials such as textbooks and food. :holmes:

I sound like a boring old lady. :shakecane:
    Agreed on that. Everyone seems to have unlimited cash money now. My drug hustlin' doesn't give me special status any longer :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Iraq lost to Iran ffs :nothing:

I'm bare pissed blad. Gonna find a persian and stab them in the vag :perv:

Yeah man, I do live at home innit. They made **** food today, and I can't be arsed making anything else :ahee:
    They have football teams over there? :dunce: Jk.

Ay, make sure you shove some barbed wires up there too, for that extra kink. :perv:

What did they make? My mum made her own version of cozido and it was :coma: but I guess her version is more like pasta salad than actual cozido.
    Go to Asda and buy some cake. :borat:

Bout tree fiddy

ReputationRep:

Ladipidoo knows the deal :cool:
      :five:
      Haha, man you get too excited. :console:

Remember when I beat you, you have come far. :yes:
      I'll actually be crushed if I don't win.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.