Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    :hugs:
    I thought that maybe if I went to a college not many people I know go to, I could just go there, and come out, it would avoid all the people at my school, and maybe there would be other out people! I have it all planned out, but it will probaby not go to plan!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I thought that maybe if I went to a college not many people I know go to, I could just go there, and come out, it would avoid all the people at my school, and maybe there would be other out people! I have it all planned out, but it will probaby not go to plan!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nothing ever does, sadly, there's always some change Sometimes it'll be good though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    The MP Didn't even have the courtesy to reply! We know he voted against though. My dad grew up Catholic, read all of the Bible, became Atheist, Read most of the Qur'an, and is liberal and stuff, hates when people are prejudiced against other people
    I would have sent a follow up email, and if that didn't get through, I'd have gone to their office in person! But this is when I'm an adult or at least sixteen! Wow, he sounds even cooler, I want to read both the bible and the Qur'an but that is yet to start properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    x
    I had a feeling you were gay/bi I was right!

ReputationRep:
    I would have sent a follow up email, and if that didn't get through, I'd have gone to their office in person! But this is when I'm an adult or at least sixteen! Wow, he sounds even cooler, I want to read both the bible and the Qur'an but that is yet to start properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've read a lot of the Bible, purely so I can own the Religious idiots that Quote Leviticus forbids homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    nothing ever does, sadly, there's always some change Sometimes it'll be good though
    If it did, my life would be pretty much perfect! But alas, it's not, but in the end, it should all work out eventually!

Also, you didn't know Vionar was what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I had a feeling you were gay/bi I was right!
    I'd basically been giving very very very subtle signals to people on here that I was, but I think it was only me who knew! This is basically the first time I've ever said anything direct about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    #JusticeForUs IF YOU DO THAT STATUS YOU HAVE TO SCREENSHOT THE COMMENTS FOR ME (I assume the first would be: 'Have you been hacked? ) and yeah he is, but because I'm Atheist, and listen to 80s music etc. My family think I'm too easily influenced, 'brainwashed' etc. which annoys me. and this would probably show them I'm not a total younger version of him. And yeah, the people I know who are gay gives me an understanding of why people assume we're all camp.

I didn't know Vionar was too?

And that proves my point doesn't it
    It's AS equivalent, but I'm worried I won't even pass! We'll see in summer. And only about 30 of us had the option to be entered
    I am severely tempted to do so.
    They think you are brainwashed because you like glam rock and have a brain? Good logic..
    Yeah I hate that stereotype with a vengeance. Just because I like wearing makeup and AQUA doesn't make me camp!

I did <3

:hugs: and you're doing 5 A Levels aren't you, you'd either be picking off university offers with please, or setting yourself up for a very big mistake

I think I should be fine - but i'll probably drop to 4 for A2. I am doing SATs too off of my own back I hope I don't as I need this

ReputationRep:
    If it did, my life would be pretty much perfect! But alas, it's not, but in the end, it should all work out eventually!

Also, you didn't know Vionar was what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, life has its downs, and everyone has bad points, but it happens more to some than to others, and some hide the troubles in theirs (often by exposing others' troubles)
    And Gay/Bi, and I'm usually good at these things :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'd basically been giving very very very subtle signals to people on here that I was, but I think it was only me who knew! This is basically the first time I've ever said anything direct about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've never asked because it'd be awkward for you if you weren't

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not sure what I'm gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    I've read a lot of the Bible, purely so I can own the Religious idiots that Quote Leviticus forbids homosexuality.
    I started reading Genesis, but I didn't get very far, I need to continue! I have a strange feeling that my non belief will be strengthened by reading the bible, and maybe later I can read the Torah and the Guru Granth Sahib and other religious texts!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I knew :ahee:
    Well there is like a little LGBT SOC here already, **** the main thread!I'm starting a new one, with blackjack and (homosexual) hookers... and gays! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, life has its downs, and everyone has bad points, but it happens more to some than to others, and some hide the troubles in theirs (often by exposing others' troubles)
    And Gay/Bi, and I'm usually good at these things :confused:
    I hide my troubles inside me, which I know is really bad, but I still do it
    Ah, I thought you meant it, but I wasn't quite sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am severely tempted to do so.
    They think you are brainwashed because you like glam rock and have a brain? Good logic..
    Yeah I hate that stereotype with a vengeance. Just because I like wearing makeup and AQUA doesn't make me camp!

I did <3

I think I should be fine - but i'll probably drop to 4 for A2. I am doing SATs too off of my own back I hope I don't as I need this
    There's three Different Definitions that get mixed up into Gay.
    Gay itself - homosexuals, that's it, nothing bad
    F***ot - The Type Of Facebook Famous, Obey Snapback etc. idiots who you want to be meet, preferably with a machete
    Camp - Louis Spence, and a lot of people who gays are all stereotyped to act like.
    And yeah, I'm obviously going to agree with them on certain things, given I was raised by them after all, and it isn't so bad, being brought up with morals, and my Mum's Christian (The Believes in God but doesn't care about anyone else's opinion because it's theirs and they're entitled to it) So I'm going to end up annoying one or the other. But yeah, my parents are awesome, some of my extended family are, some.

ReputationRep:
    I knew :ahee:

Well there is like a little LGBT SOC here already, **** the main thread!I'm starting a new one, with blackjack and (homosexual) hookers... and gays! :mmm:
    Whaaaaat?p

ReputationRep:
    How long had you thought it? I probably wouldn't have minded, but I wouldn't have asked anyone else either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I started reading Genesis, but I didn't get very far, I need to continue! I have a strange feeling that my non belief will be strengthened by reading the bible, and maybe later I can read the Torah and the Guru Granth Sahib and other religious texts!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dont understand why people dismiss the possibility of a God because the Bible contradicts itself.

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure what I'm gonna do.
    It's just my almost obsession with planning out conversations I think or does anyone else do that? I think it's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the kind Tweet Jack btw. :hugs: Just thought I'd remind you guys of something:
    When we were younger (but technology and the internet was mainstream, and we used it) We were told: "Never talk to strangers on the internet, they can be nasty people" . But the most genuine and nice people I've ever met, are people like you guys or some football fans on Twitter, it's just makes me happy talking to people who share these experiences.

HUGS FOR ALL:grouphugs:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.