The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I almost wish results day was not tomorrow...a teeny part of me wants to face the horror to get it over and done with but I know that as soon as I see my results I will want to 'un'-see them :frown:
...I don't feel emotionally ready to face this...give me a few more days, please!
The question is.....

DO YOU BELIEVAAAAAA? BECAUSE TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL. It'll be fine -_-
:creep:
So nervous,can't sleep !!!!
My college emailed my parents asking if I'd be willing to take part in an interview with the local press about my results. Now, I don't know whether this is a general thing they've sent to everyone or just specific people. If it's just certain people they've sent it to, I'm hoping this is a sign of good things for Thursday then.
What exams did for us,oh yeah.
Waiting for AQA one!
What time are the grade boundaries out? Anyone know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck!!
id love to say i just woke up really early but i just havent slept all night...maybe its a good thing, i might actually sleep tonight and be well rested on results day, who knows?
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
:creep:

:wave:
Reply 6691
Today's dream consisted of me going through clearing! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6692
so I have been resitting some exams this year as an extrenal A3 student at a centre. Is the only way to get my grades to phone them up ?
Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 6694
Original post by Nuna
so I have been resitting some exams this year as an extrenal A3 student at a centre. Is the only way to get my grades to phone them up ?

They will post it to you, my centre is and they did that for jan results too
Reply 6695
Original post by Divergent
Doing what? x

It's in a global IT firm, I get to do cool projects etc...
All mark schemes out on edexcel but we need a dumb passcode......soooo anyone have it by any chance or know anyone who can get it.......n grade boundaries.....arent they supposed to be out?? Im freaking out!!!
Reply 6697
very very very worried.
24hours and counting
Reply 6699
In less than 24 hours I'll have my results... ****

Latest