Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    I've just repeated a point that many Arsenal fans on here have been making themselves. That Arsenal haven't done well so far in the Transfer window. We know they have money but have refused to spend any so far.

I genuinely wasn't trying to bait anyone, but hell you'll neg the crap out of this post so why am I bothering?
    Why does everyone take the transfer window as a competition in itself? Does it really matter who is supposedly doing well in the transfer window? Of course its important to buy players to strengthen the squad but we must not forget quality and don't let the transfer expenses cloud your judgement. Wait until the window has closed and then maybe we can get a better idea of which teams have a chance of doing well next season. Even then noone can tell for sure which clubs are going to do well..its all speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poshwan)
    Because Arsenal sign a lot of black French players?
    Do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Arsenal do seem to have failed in the transfer market yet again. All talk and no balls. Even if they pull off the Suarez deal they still won't be up there.
    Mate, we've spend less in 20 years than Chelsea spent on Jose Boswinga. Who's failed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Mate, we've spend less in 20 years than Chelsea spent on Jose Boswinga. Who's failed?
    Don't hate he's a great CB, seems like we played him in the wrong position. His best 2 games for us were at centre back :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not being funny but erm... Spurs have Soldado. Something needs to happen quick time Arsenal. And if Bale ends up staying!! OMFG HJDASDHDFASFHDHSDHIUDH , I'll start World war 3 FAM!!!!

ReputationRep:
    typical arsenal mentality, do you think chelsea fans care, its not their money and boswinga helped chelsea win the CL.... you will never know that feeling.. words cannot describe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    :facepalm2: are they serious. I guess he was a decent enough backup for falcao, but seriously 21m is too much for him, should go for someone like jonas/soldado who are either cheaper or more proven.
    It's crazy but then Liverpool are just that. Carroll and Henderson are just two examples.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    typical arsenal mentality, do you think chelsea fans care, its not their money and boswinga helped chelsea win the CL.... you will never know that feeling.. words cannot describe
    yeah so have a go about that. Ridiculous for anyone to critic Arsenal's transfer record, which is unbelievably good.

ReputationRep:
    yeah so have a go about that. Ridiculous for anyone to critic Arsenal's transfer record, which is unbelievably good.

Couldnt care less what FC plastic win anyway, they didnt earn any of it.
    by that logic what have arsenal earnt? am sure arsenal players are proud of the transfer record

ReputationRep:

A trophy is a trophy. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

No one deserves anything in football, what you get is what you get.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Zurich calling Chelsea plastic again and casting aspersions on the validity of the club (and it's success)? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    by that logic what have arsenal earnt? am sure arsenal players are proud of the transfer record..

Instead of spending 400m odd on dross like Chelsea/City/Liverpool have done we built this. And we have 180m cash in the bank. Wenger is ridiculously stingy but if he doesnt use it then the next man will. So the club will reap the benefits one day.

So what, I'm an idiot for not getting wet about Chelsea/City spending their owners money and therefore winning there first trophies ever? It would only be interesting had they not won anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Lol, Zurich calling Chelsea plastic again and casting aspersions on the validity of the club (and it's success)? :rolleyes:
    Chelsea were getting gates of 10,000 in the 1990s and your club has absolutely no pedigree whatsoever. In fact the only thing CFC were ever famous for was racism.

Facts are facts.

ReputationRep:
    The thread repeats itself every 2 weeks. Next, a guy comes into the chelsea thread and looks for an argument, then it turns into an arsenal-chelsea war. Museter will WUM the arsenal fans, the arsenal fans will WUM us and one of us will get into a heated argument with arsenal fans. This thread is boring at times so predictable. Full of incredably inane deluded people complaining about other teams for their teams own failings.

Then when it's not complaining about other teams, it's wenger out, or 'we gon' buy cavani/name top class striker you would have got if you actually spent the cash required' despite everyone telling half the posters on this thread why it's certainly not going to happen. I'll leave it at this guys. Have fun next season, hopefully you guys do well and wenger's project is fulfilled.

If it's not that, it's about st totteringhams day and 16 years.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea were getting gates of 10,000 in the 1990s and your club has absolutely no pedigree whatsoever. In fact the only thing CFC were ever famous for was racism.

Facts are facts.
    Zürich you're the best poster on this thread-Keep up the good work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Not being funny but erm... Spurs have Soldado. Something needs to happen quick time Arsenal. And if Bale ends up staying!! OMFG HJDASDHDFASFHDHSDHIUDH , I'll start World war 3 FAM!!!!
    Exhibit A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Zürich you're the best poster on this thread-Keep up the good work.
    Uhummm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I'd rather have him posting than constantly reading the fickle ramblings of Musester
    What does that have to do with what I said? All I did was say the obvious pattern of this thread. Seriously man. Sick to death of it. I can take chelski jokes, torres jokes or zurichs bosingwa joke(found it quite funny in fact) but it's somewhat obvious that certain people on this thread are increasingly bitter because their team don't win trophies. That's pathetic. Football's a game, none of you guys are playing for the team and while you support them, questioning the validity of legitimately won trophies is just absolutely inane, bitter and pathetic to say the least.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    The thread repeats itself every 2 weeks. Next, a guy comes into the chelsea thread and looks for an argument, then it turns into an arsenal-chelsea war. Museter will WUM the arsenal fans, the arsenal fans will WUM us and one of us will get into a heated argument with arsenal fans. This thread is boring at times so predictable. Full of incredably inane deluded people complaining about other teams for their teams own failings.

Then when it's not complaining about other teams, it's wenger out, or 'we gon' buy cavani/name top class striker you would have got if you actually spent the cash required' despite everyone telling half the posters on this thread why it's certainly not going to happen. I'll leave it at this guys. Have fun next season, hopefully you guys do well and wenger's project is fulfilled.

If it's not that, it's about st totteringhams day and 16 years.
    Really what do you expect? There is only so much to discuss when no football is being played and I agree its repetitive but it would help matters a lot if we didn't have fans from other clubs just trying to get their kicks by coming on here and bashing on Arsenal. I wouldn't even care if it was a constructive argument but more often than not its just people who want to rile our fans up.

Few weeks ago there were Liverpool fans on here after the Suarez debacle, the last few days its been Tottenham fans as they seem to get more insecure about the Bale situation and now its Chelsea fans for absolutely no reason. Of course I don't mind fans from any of the clubs but if they come on here just to provoke a reaction, then it does get very annoying.

Edit: More negs than an actual reply to my posts. :rolleyes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.