Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    down!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    I'm not? Odd. Your comment didn't make a lot of sense in context though :erm:

We shall see

lol

I called you a low-level mod so you started calling me a low-level underling clearly the fact that even after being a mod you are still nothing hurt you hence you tried to get back at me

we shall indeed :aetsch:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    lol

I called you a low-level mod so you started calling me a low-level underling clearly the fact that even after being a mod you are still nothing hurt you hence you tried to get back at me

we shall indeed :aetsch:
    I think I said 'userling', or at least I meant to- my spell checker may have had other ideas about that. But no, you said the truth hurt and I then said that I was sorry you had to learn about it in that way- the whole userling thing was old news by that point

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    ^+

ReputationRep:
    I think I said 'userling', or at least I meant to- my spell checker may have had other ideas about that. But no, you said the truth hurt and I then said that I was sorry you had to learn about it in that way- the whole userling thing was old news by that point

:yep:

lol

I said truth hurts? with a question mark, I was asking you whether that was the reason for you trying to get back at me

ReputationRep:
    lol

I said truth hurts? with a question mark, I was asking you whether that was the reason for you trying to get back at me
    Oops, didn't notice the question mark But nah, not the reason- just trying to get through to you somehow :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    ++

ReputationRep:
    Knowing what you're looking for helps

EDIT: seems I can't use that pic :sad: http://21region.org/uploads/posts/20...3300_cover.jpg
    I'm looking through the images now. Thanks

lol

That's your friday night sorted, I guess

Good luck finding the right one
    Naw, I'm going out soon

ReputationRep:
    Oops, didn't notice the question mark But nah, not the reason- just trying to get through to you somehow :sadnod:

Yes, I understand It happens, when people in authority look down upon common people its quite easy to overlook things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)

Naw, I'm going out soon
    Really? I just tried that link, seems even the url isn't working for me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Naw, I'm going out soon
    If you say so :lol:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I understand It happens, when people in authority look down upon common people its quite easy to overlook things
    Funny that you think that, given that you were arguing that you have 'real power' not that long ago

ReputationRep:
    Really? I just tried that link, seems even the url isn't working for me :dontknow:
    No, I searched for 21 region.org on google

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    No, I searched for 21 region.org on google
    ah, ok- I just did a reverse image search on your avatar and that was the biggest version of the pic that appeared to me

ReputationRep:
    Funny that you think that, given that you were arguing that you have 'real power' not that long ago

Of course I do, People power but that's not real power for you, your mod powers are the real one for you

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.