Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    And when they do get a chance with a good woman, they mess it up by being too cheap
    Essentially Arsenal in a nutshell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Yeah but Arsenal are basically a whipped ***** who lack self-worth, then goes to despise all women bar one or two until they break up with them as well, then they wonder where all the good women have gone. :rolleyes:
    Maybe if these men were loyal Arsenal wouldn't be in this situation. :

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Maybe if these men were loyal Arsenal wouldn't be in this situation. :

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Inb4 Chris Brown.

Arsenal definitely have relationship issues though.

ReputationRep:
    And when they do get a chance with a good woman, they mess it up by being too cheap
    There is a difference between being cheap and saving for a rainy day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between being cheap and saving for a rainy day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But what if by the time that rainy day comes, you're too old and the hot women don't want you any more

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas would be our best midfielder in my opinion. Ozil hasn't shown half the ability fabregas did when he was here.

ReputationRep:
    Lool I'm loving the analogy. But we really do NEED Cesc. Some of you are assuming our midfielders will all stay fit all of next season. Highly unlikely. Tbh, Cesc would slot straight into first team. He would probably force Ozil to the left and Cazorla to the bench. If you want to compete with the best, you need a squad with world class depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The case of the man and woman agreeing to get back together when she feels ready for a new relationship after the person she decided to jump to.

Yeah that's true, it's unthinkable. Tbh I don't even think Fabregas would be your best midfielder...

You telling me you don't target users...

I've been targeting quite a lot of members the past few months, probably because 60% of the members I've targeted were the same person though. That 60% are no longer targets though. Had my fun with the 60%.
    Not really. I don't do enough legal highs to get into that mindset.

But your 'targeting' is very amateurish. No where near bacons level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 Chris Brown.

Arsenal definitely have relationship issues though.
    Lol we seem like the needy clingy partner punching above their weight with their other half. We're probably a 6 and dealing with an 8 who is fed up with our **** and looking elsewhere! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

pls don't let him go to the chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Not really. I don't do enough legal highs to get into that mindset.

But your 'targeting' is very amateurish. No where near bacons level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I disagree. I'm quite adept at targeting people. Done it to the point that they don't even notice the targeting. You're probably thinking of the Liverpool supporter right?

ReputationRep:
    But what if by the time that rainy day comes, you're too old and the hot women don't want you any more
    Go to Vegas and go on a massive bender, blow all the cash and worry about that later!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to Vegas and go on a massive bender, blow all the cash and worry about that later!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you've moved to describing Spurs there :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDan123)
    Lool I'm loving the analogy. But we really do NEED Cesc. Some of you are assuming our midfielders will all stay fit all of next season. Highly unlikely. Tbh, Cesc would slot straight into first team. He would probably force Ozil to the left and Cazorla to the bench. If you want to compete with the best, you need a squad with world class depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    THIS!

Also we don't need to persist with this rigid 4-2-3-1, we can switch is up in a way that would accommodate both Ozil and Cesc (should God speak to him and lead him to the Emirates)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. I'm quite adept at targeting people. Done it to the point that they don't even notice the targeting. You're probably thinking of the Liverpool supporter right?
    Luke? Don't the whole if tsr target him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Luke? Don't the whole if tsr target him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na not luke, I'm talking about the person who likes to target people head on.

ReputationRep:
    Na not luke, I'm talking about the person who likes to target people head on.
    White Dress? Straight up G? Match day G? I'm a G?

It's the same fool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    White Dress? Straight up G? Match day G? I'm a G?

It's the same fool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No comment.

ReputationRep:
    Peggles man. Just **** blocked me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jam vs SUG is one of TSR FF's main beefs

up there with Luke vs Tom

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.