Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shotte)
    Absolutely.

Mansfield has top nosh, and I just so happened to apply to Mansfield when all's said and done... a coincidence? Certainly, sir.
    It's all about that Michelin Star for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    It's all about that Michelin Star for me!
    Frankly, I'm getting tyred of hearing about Michelin Stars now. *noregrets*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shotte)
    Frankly, I'm getting tyred of hearing about Michelin Stars now. *noregrets*
    I'm getting tired of this long wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trebeccam)
    Ah I've applied to Oriel college. Yea I found the philosophy test quite hard but I think I did okay, (hopefully). Good luck with your application, we will probably hear this week. Where else have you applied/ what courses?
    Good choice with Oriel!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm checking my email approximately 3 times a minute... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....? Yep, insanity has descended!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trebeccam)
    Ah I've applied to Oriel college. Yea I found the philosophy test quite hard but I think I did okay, (hopefully). Good luck with your application, we will probably hear this week. Where else have you applied/ what courses?
    I've applied to Oriel for Physics and Philosophy! I like the way you think

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting tired of this long wait!
    Hahaha, I think that bad attempt at a bad pun (tyred - oh dear) went about as well as could be expected.

But in all seriousness, me too buddy. All I can say is have a chat with your friends, play some games, go for a walk. Anything to get rid of this wheedling need to know whether it happened or didn't, eh?

And then once we've got said news, we can all get on with our lives... well, assuming we're not the types to be too fazed by these interviews. xD;

ReputationRep:
    Have any more people beside the guy from St Johns heard anything for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomRyder)
    I'm checking my email approximately 3 times a minute... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....? Yep, insanity has descended!
    Saaaaaame, my email is the same one I use for online shopping accounts and they send about 3 emails a day so I'm constantly on edge 😏

ReputationRep:
    I understand. I'm a History and Politics applicant. I wonder when I'll hear back...
    Generally from Wednesday onwards this week depending on the speed of your college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    These people live on false ideas of a religion which originally promotes peace - they're extremists. It's hard knowing this is happening in my country, but I'm lucky that non of my friends and relatives in Paris were injured! Thank you

Oh my God, I'm so glad you're okay! Stay safe yeah? The events of yesterday around the world were just horrible...

They are, thank you so much!

Great post there... Obviously, being French, I got sucked into the whole Paris thing since it's so close to home but I'm definitely not forgetting the other countries. Yesterday was a dark day for the whole world, not just for France. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll also be donating and encouraging over-18s to donate blood as well.

Thanks everyone, and good luck for your interviews!
    Yeah very unfortunate and und unfortunately no european country is safe from this 😐
    I just hope it stops, being French, what happened also shocked me... I cant imagine this happening but it has happened...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashanotrab)
    Saaaaaame, my email is the same one I use for online shopping accounts and they send about 3 emails a day so I'm constantly on edge 😏
    My school got wifi today.... they are simply enabling my paranoia!! I have never cared less about offers on at Costa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)
    Generally from Wednesday onwards this week depending on the speed of your college.
    That's good! Not too much longer a wait then!

ReputationRep:
    anyone have any idea when PPL or experimental psychology interviews are usually sent out?

ReputationRep:
    That's good! Not too much longer a wait then!
    No
    Good luck to everyone still waiting (not long to go for all the subjects still remaining) and well done to those with interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here for Mansfield College / Physics? And has anyone received an interview/rejection for Physics from anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for Biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabeaumont)
    has anyone heard from Jesus???
    Nah, but then again I'm an atheist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcowens)
    Nah, but then again I'm an atheist
    As an offensive, I find this comment Atheist. Also, is there a date for when we MUST have heard by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fedelias)
    Any interview offers come out of Lady Margaret Hall yet?
    Yeah, a friend of mine has got a Biochem interview offer from LMH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.