Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Ermm, feeling all right since my last visit here. Starting to develop feelings for someone in a relationship isn't good for the soul though :lol:

I read about your phone call and you going to get a haircut! I'm so proud of you, I say that phrase a lot to you, but it's true. You inspire me How are you in general? :hugs:
    Aw no. :hugs: Anything you want to talk about? :hugs::
    Thank you, that's lovely of you to say. :hugs: I'm not great atm. :sad: Big arguments in the house and the doctor is talking about hospital again to start a new med.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Aw no. :hugs: Anything you want to talk about? :hugs::
    Thank you, that's lovely of you to say. :hugs: I'm not great atm. :sad: Big arguments in the house and the doctor is talking about hospital again to start a new med.
    I don't really know to be honest I might throw you a PM at some stage today if that's all right with you?
    No worries, it's an honour to know you at all :hugs: Aww no! Arguments are never the one, I've never liked being or seeing arguments myself :no: Do what you feel is most comfortable for you and whatever that maybe, me and I'm sure everyone else here will be by your side :hugs: Sorry if that hasn't been helpful at all
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I just realised Ive written an essay on the wrong thing. :facepalm: I read the word wrong. :cry2:
    Very easily done :jumphug: Don't beat yourself up about it :penguinhug:

Well, no sleep and my parents still aren't speaking to me. :sad:
    However, I plucked up the courage to phone the GP and book an appointment! :gasp: AND AND AND I may be freaking out a fair bit about the haircut in LESS THAN THREE HOURS!!!...
    Good luck sweetie and well done about phoning the GP! :hugs:

:ninja:
    :lovehug:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Booked a GP appointment which is good but they asked me if it was urgent and I panicked and said yes so she said 'right, I'll tell him it's an emergency then' which it's not, it's good that I've got one today but scared that he'll shout at me now ans I don't want him to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :lovehug:
    Heeey :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Booked a GP appointment which is good but they asked me if it was urgent and I panicked and said yes so she said 'right, I'll tell him it's an emergency then' which it's not, it's good that I've got one today but scared that he'll shout at me now ans I don't want him to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Try not to worry too much, it's so easily done! A lot of receptionists aren't as nice as they should be and it's easy to panic :sadnod:

Heeey :hugs:
    You came back :gah:

Good to see you on here, sweetie. And can totally empathise with your predicament of being in love with someone unavailable. Tiz fun, isn't it? :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    You came back :gah:

Good to see you on here, sweetie. And can totally empathise with your predicament of being in love with someone unavailable. Tiz fun, isn't it? :nopity:
    Kinda...we'll see. It might be a "every once in a while" type deal

Thank you, it's lovely to see you too Very fun, I'm hoping it'll leave as quickly as it came. I've only known her for a day to be fair, but there's something about her that has caused me to struggle to think of anything else :cute:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Kinda...we'll see. It might be a "every once in a while" type deal

Thank you, it's lovely to see you too Very fun, I'm hoping it'll leave as quickly as it came. I've only known her for a day to be fair, but there's something about her that has caused me to struggle to think of anything else :cute:
    Awww bless you hun :hugs: Hang on in there! Hopefully it will pass :yep:

And that's OK, just don't become a total stranger, OK? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awww bless you hun :hugs: Hang on in there! Hopefully it will pass :yep:

And that's OK, just don't become a total stranger, OK? :hugs:
    Will I ever catch a break? :puppyeyes: I got like a year and a half without feeling anything like this and then one person comes along makes me feel sugary inside after a day of knowing her and she's unavailable It might go by next week for all I know.

I doubt it - certainly not to you, Tasha etc, I'll come in every once in a while for period of time just so I don't out-stay my welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    You can always sit at the back of the room, if that would help? You can also get your disability support office to tell lecturers not to make a fuss if you suddenly leave the room.

And don't feel like a failure - think how many people will have missed those lectures just cos they've been hungover! You've got a proper reason, and hopefully you're going to do something about it, so try not to feel bad about it. :console:
    Thank you for your nice comment. I am struggling to make it in today due to my OCD but I hope support will be in place for next week. I am really trying and am reading up about all the lectures at home! I have talked to my additional learning support mentor. Thank you again.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Will I ever catch a break? :puppyeyes: I got like a year and a half without feeling anything like this and then one person comes along makes me feel sugary inside after a day of knowing her and she's unavailable It might go by next week for all I know.

I doubt it - certainly not to you, Tasha etc, I'll come in every once in a while for period of time just so I don't out-stay my welcome
    You'd never outstay your welcome, hunny bun :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    You'd never outstay your welcome, hunny bun :kissing2:
    I hope not, I really like it here :'-) I can classify some of you as a friend, that's how much this means to me

I'm sorry I can be too eccentric at times, I'm sorry I'm not the best advice giver, I'm sorry that I can be a broken record at times, I'm sorry I say the wrong things from time to time, I'm sorry I can over-compliment. Most of the time, especially in regards to the last one, I do it because I care about...well...you(everyone)

I try man...I do try...I do.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I hope not, I really like it here :'-) I can classify some of you as a friend, that's how much this means to me

I'm sorry I can be too eccentric at times, I'm sorry I'm not the best advice giver, I'm sorry that I can be a broken record at times, I'm sorry I say the wrong things from time to time, I'm sorry I can over-compliment. Most of the time, especially in regards to the last one, I do it because I care about...well...you(everyone)

I try man...I do try...I do.
    Nothing to apologise for, you silly billy! :nah: We love and value you just as you are :lovehug: And your efforts do not go unappreciated :hugs:

Think I'm gonna hide back in bed now, so if I don't reply, that means I've fallen asleep

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to apologise for, you silly billy! :nah: We love and value you just as you are :lovehug: And your efforts do not go unappreciated :hugs:

Think I'm gonna hide back in bed now, so if I don't reply, that means I've fallen asleep
    Stop it, you're making me teary eyed :teehee: Thank you, I am truly thankful for your kindness TLG over the last however long it has been :lovehug: Although it's unfortunate that I'm developing feelings for a girl who's in a relationship, it feels good that I'm feeling that "feeling" after going so long without it :moon:

No worries, you rest hun! Thank you again :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    being behin din like 3 subjects is not fun

i think, currently, 7. i did 2 last year too, and failed 1, did ok in the other
    Could you possibly drop one and do a study skills option, to give you more time to get your work done? I know it might not sound like the perfect option but i am worried your over working yourself and your going to make yourself seriously ill.

I nearly missed my art exams due to exhaustion and its not fun at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed: we love you millions and squillions and dont want you to EvER leave ok! :jumphug: :lovehug: :penguinhug: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    :unimpressed: we love you millions and squillions and dont want you to EvER leave ok! :jumphug: :lovehug: :penguinhug: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll still be here, maybe not as frequently, but still here nonethless :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Could you possibly drop one and do a study skills option, to give you more time to get your work done? I know it might not sound like the perfect option but i am worried your over working yourself and your going to make yourself seriously ill.

I nearly missed my art exams due to exhaustion and its not fun at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i dont think my school would let me.

i had to take today off school becuase i couldnt actaully talk. think im coming down with a cold or something. ughhh. dont need this right now - i need o be able to sing so i can perpare for my peroforming arts exam in 5 months.

ReputationRep:
    I'll still be here, maybe not as frequently, but still here nonethless :hugs:
    We love you Dukey :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    i dont think my school would let me.

i had to take today off school becuase i couldnt actaully talk. think im coming down with a cold or something. ughhh. dont need this right now - i need o be able to sing so i can perpare for my peroforming arts exam in 5 months.
    They would! Schools are surprisingly lenient if there aware and you ask.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i started a college course in year 10 (instead of 2 GCSEs) and couldnt cope with it so refused to go, they then sorted for me to take up art and then study skills as i wouldnt have been able to do the full 5 options without failing.
    Then in year 12 i was forced to take 4 alevels but i couldnt cope and for 1 lesson i had the headteacher and i asked if i could drop his lesson he actually thought it was going to be a really good idea.
    So they CAN be helpful, i promise

You need you time, please thing about stuff :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.