Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I'm okay, thank you! ^-^ Tired, hungry and not sure I'm feeling entirely aware but I'm semi-great. What about yourself? :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm alright, been busy actually :erm: I guess things will only get busier from here :hmmm: Try not to wake anyone up next time you want a milkshake m249 :mmm: :hugs: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I'm alright, been busy actually :erm: I guess things will only get busier from here :hmmm: Try not to wake anyone up next time you want a milkshake m249 :mmm: :hugs: <3
    Glad to hear you're well, busy is great I guess. :woo: Thanks for reminding me, m11. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear you're well, busy is great I guess. :woo: Thanks for reminding me, m11. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks :hugs: Also, check your VM's, I left a nicer message on it

ReputationRep:
    Like a bag of shiz!

ReputationRep:
    XD Dun't b mean, Skeltal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, Anon. He's so mean :emo: i cri evrtym

He'll give you fake poisoned calciums and bones :sadnod:
    If that is what Mr Skeltal wants, I'm happy. He can do no wrong :love:

ReputationRep:
    Like a hood *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks :hugs: Also, check your VM's, I left a nicer message on it
    Ooh yay, awww okay I'll check now- thank you. I'm glad you saw sense and retracted upon your evil ways. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSerendipity)

If that is what Mr Skeltal wants, I'm happy. He can do no wrong :love:
    There there :console: :hugs:

Good, I was gonna check if you'd question him but you're a good minion, well done :pierre: But hope you're well anyway

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. But I've been hooked on Netflix like crack recently as a way to avoid thinking about how I feel, so that's probably a bad sign.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yay, awww okay I'll check now- thank you. I'm glad you saw sense and retracted upon your evil ways. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's a nice not-scary gif this time :hugs: 3 betrayals in a row is only reserved for the worst of snakes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling really happy :dance:

ReputationRep:
    There there :console: :hugs:

Good, I was gonna check if you'd question him but you're a good minion, well done :pierre: But hope you're well anyway
    Don't ever question my dedication to Mr Skeltal :hand: yes, I'm well. Thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Like a bag of shiz!
    :hugs: <3 If it's bc of your essay then you'll be able to do it Sherlocka- I believe in you. ^-^ If it helps, I'm staying up too.. doing some Maths hwk otherwise she's totally going to kill me. :cry2: *Cue highschool musical -"we're all in this together"/whatever it's called.*

(Original post by iSerendipity)
    That's okay. :jumphug: I know he is, I know. :console: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: <3 If it's bc of your essay then you'll be able to do it Sherlocka- I believe in you. ^-^ If it helps, I'm staying up too.. doing some Maths hwk otherwise she's totally going to kill me. :cry2: *Cue highschool musical -"we're all in this together"/whatever it's called.*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you my dear, that actually helped a bit We are indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's a nice not-scary gif this time :hugs: 3 betrayals in a row is only reserved for the worst of snakes :rofl:
    :rofl: Cannot believe you actually did it thrice. :rofl: Oh my, I thought we agreed you were the worst? XD :fuhrer:

(Original post by Sharanx)
    I'm feeling really happy :dance:
    YayyyYy, I'm suddenly feeling really happy too. Can we scream in sync to celebrate? :dance:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Cannot believe you actually did it thrice. :rofl: Oh my, I thought we agreed you were the worst? XD :fuhrer:

YayyyYy, I'm suddenly feeling really happy too. Can we scream in sync to celebrate? :dance:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, the last one was free hugs, it was a nice gif :innocent: We agreed iSnake was the worst for laughing at me tricking you :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, yeah sure! .. If you don't mind me asking, why are you really happy? :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharanx)
    Haha, yeah sure! .. If you don't mind me asking, why are you really happy? :happy2:
    Ofc I don't mind you asking.

Well, mainly bc of your post aha. XD I was initially feeling a bit 'meh' but I honestly passed over your comment and saw what you had written and a sudden flow of joy swept over my soul - the emoticon at the end of your sentence just added to it all. ^-^ Other than that, I've satisfied my hunger so that always makes me feel pretty content and I'm not entirely sure really...I don't think there's a proper reason. :bubbles:

What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ofc I don't mind you asking.

Well, mainly bc of your post aha. XD I was initially feeling a bit 'meh' but I honestly passed over your comment and saw what you had written and a sudden flow of joy swept over my soul - the emoticon at the end of your sentence just added to it all. ^-^ Other than that, I've satisfied my hunger so that always makes me feel pretty content and I'm not entirely sure really...I don't think there's a proper reason. :bubbles:

What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, that's sweet .. I've private messaged you!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boring::bawling:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.