Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We play such boring uninspiring football.

Back four and 2 holding midfielders recycle the ball to each other -> try play a ball forward -> interception and clearance -> back four and 2 holding midfielders recycle the ball to each other ->
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by swirly)

Back four and 2 holding midfielders recycle the ball to each other -> try play a ball forward -> interception and clearance -> back four and 2 holding midfielders recycle the ball to each other ->
    Board doesn't care as long as 4th is secure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It took us that long to score. Palace have been kind

Gabriel better beef up or leave. No point crying for fouls, the British like it rough

ReputationRep:
    So people don't want Simeone because he plays "boring" football. It can't be any more boring than the rubbish on show this afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    ^ trying to get simeone to leave atletico would be like trying to get SAF to leave United

ReputationRep:

"We". Get back to the United thread pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    "We". Get back to the United thread pal
    Daniel pls

Adebayorrrr! Adebayorrrrrr!
    His father cleans elephants and his mothers a whoreeee!

ReputationRep:
    Daniel pls

Adebayorrrr! Adebayorrrrrr!
    His father cleans elephants and his mothers a whoreeee!
    Difeo pls..

It's never you fault! It's never your faauuullltttt!
    Always the victims, it's never youuuuurrrr faullllltttt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    Agree with the former. At this stage of tbe season the last teams you want to play are the ones fighting off relegation. They don't play with the freedom that made them so exploitable at the beginning and middle of the season & the teams make a fist of it. Rotherham & Bristol City are showing playoff form to lift them out of the relegation zone.
    I know, I say the same, their form improves in the last month when they start bothering, however this is a club that should be title challengers, one of the big clubs, and this fan is worried saying 4 home fixtures against bottom sides and 1 away is one of the hardest run-ins, like all the other teams have easier run-ins.

Home games against bottom 6 sides? If only they were playing away games to top 6 sides instead!

(Original post by AliRizzo)
    This post is so stupid I have to ask if you're trolling?
    Stupid would be starting a reply with this, because why would I read the rest? Just a generic, stereotypical omniscient-internet-warrior-with-low-self-esteem reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Difeo pls..

It's never you fault! It's never your faauuullltttt!
    Always the victims, it's never youuuuurrrr faullllltttt!

ReputationRep:
    cech has been a fraud all season

ReputationRep:
    bunch of bottlers

ReputationRep:
    banter of a run by Walcott

93 pace not even once

ReputationRep:
    It's a pretty damning stat, not winning a London Derby at home this season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Stupid would be starting a reply with this, because why would I read the rest? Just a generic, stereotypical omniscient-internet-warrior-with-low-self-esteem reply.
    You look like a right f*cking tit now don't you. I guess the mighty Arsenal had nothing to fear from minnows Palace? Do yourself a favour and don't post on this thread again, you're embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    We are so poor. This is Arsenal under Arsene Wenger. So lethargic, no pace, no movement, nothing. Managed to get it to 1-0 and we thought the game was won, and then we bottled it. (Sound familiar?). Such a flat performance, reflected in the atmosphere.

Bellerin's crossing was woeful today. Got himself into space so many times and instead of trying to pick someone out he just lashed it in the box and hoped for the best. What is the point of having Walcott in the match day squad? He comes on for 10 minutes at the end of the game and does f*ck all. I'd rather have someone from the youth teams like Reine-Adelaide, Willock or Crowley.

Also, why are people saying Palace played well? They were as sh*t as us, created nothing all game and got lucky with an opportunistic long shot at the end. Pathetic performance once again, we are in a battle for top four now. Wenger Out.

ReputationRep:
    wenger is an evil genius.

Serriously.. he goes to the ground today and realises that the fans have given up on the season.. empty seats, low interest..

So he plunges us back into a top4 race to spice up the last few games and get those attendances back up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    bunch of bottlers
    Ffs, that isn't even bottling. What was there even to bottle at this point? Nothing.

As I sai yesterday, we just have an average side with no passion. Watched Ozil specifically today. Guy looks like he doesn't give a **** anymore. I'd be STUNNED if he stays in the summer, absolutely stunned. His body language says it all.

We're so far off being title challengers it's embarrassing. Getting rid of Wenger isn't going to solve the problem, this squad of players isn't good enough and we need to make at least 7 or 8 changes if we are to even be close to challenging for the title.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal should be re-named Bottlers FC
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Literally every one of your rivals has ****ed up this season, you've had pretty much a free run at the league title for the first time in years and you STILL find a way to end up 4th. At this stage i'm convinced that the Arsenal board want to finish 4th for the extra 2 games of revenue from the play offs.

Fortunately for you we have Van Gaal and we're too **** to overtake you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.