The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by KingKoala)
Have you watched United play this season?
Have I watched United play this season? So are you going to ignore the fact that LVG is the manager and are you going to assume that the sole reason we are playing poor is because we have bad players? Title winning teams are more than just about individual quality but also about finding a cohesive and effective team provided by a very good manager who gets the best out of his players, more factors can be added.

Are you telling me that last season you would have said Leicester have a title winning team?
KingKoala
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Have I watched United play this season? So are you going to ignore the fact that LVG is the manager and are you going to assume that the sole reason we are playing poor is because we have bad players? Title winning teams are more than just about individual quality but also about finding a cohesive and effective team provided by a very good manager who gets the best out of his players, more factors can be added.

Are you telling me that last season you would have said Leicester have a title winning team?
Yes I personally believe the players are more to blame than the Manager. Leicester are playing well because they want to play for the manager not because their manager is any better than ours, it is a said reality that football has gone this way but players wages has given them too much power at football clubs. They should stop being spoilt brats and actually play for the badge rather than playing with no passion whatsoever because they don't like the manager because they have to evening training sessions which they didn't have to do with their last manager. This would not happen if footballs where on average wages like everyone else (which they should) where they have to fight for their place in the team and actually play with passion.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
#RelationshipGoals

swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)

Messi 2.0
fixed.
qasidb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly surprised not see Fellaini starting. I'm pleased of course but just surprised.

Would've preferred Schweinsteiger starting with Schneiderlin though, with Carrick then to come off the bench for him if he were to tire out.

Also not liking why Memphis has randomly been relegated to the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Such a shame Herrera isn't fit to slot into midfield instead of Mata. Pellegrini showing us no respect with Yaya in a midfield two.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by qasidb)
Its really not random though. Rashford has only been effective at ST and Martial has only been effective at RW and ST. Memphis can only play RW. 3 players, 2 positions. Martial as our biggest threat has to play his most effective position which is Memphis' spot, so he's got his next position which is the bench.
qasidb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
Its really not random though. Rashford has only been effective at ST and Martial has only been effective at RW and ST. Memphis can only play RW. 3 players, 2 positions. Martial as our biggest threat has to play his most effective position which is Memphis' spot, so he's got his next position which is the bench.
Memphis can also play LW well. In fact he's been played there most of the time for us. What's wrong with Memphis LW, Martial RW and Rashford ST?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JayReg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rashford is practically a winger anyway, wouldn't mind Memphis - Martial - Rashford as a front 3.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relegation Riddim

Rk2k14
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
2-0 loss today

i aint feeeling it
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Memphis can also play LW well. In fact he's been played there most of the time for us. What's wrong with Memphis LW, Martial RW and Rashford ST?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm confusing my left and right there. Martial has been LW hasn't he, Memphis is LW too. Basically none of them play on the right, the only positions up for grabs are Mata's central and Lingard's RW. Martial was anonymous last time he played on the right, and Memphis as a CAM was trial start of the season and didn't work.

Martial behind Rashford has been used I guess.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Rojo needs to leave
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Rashforddddddddd!!!!!!!!
_Ddraig_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rashford !
JayReg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lad
SA-1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Rashford > Martial > Henry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
GOATford
AR_95
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
FFS
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Still need another 2
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (208)
19.15%
Labour (461)
42.45%
Liberal Democrats (210)
19.34%
Green Party (57)
5.25%
Brexit Party (29)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (16)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.92%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)
0.28%
UKIP (12)
1.1%
Other (10)
0.92%
None (62)
5.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise