The European/World Football Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Madrid drew again? Gap down to 6 points now then?
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Madrid surely won't crumble? If Barcelona can beat them at the Camp Nou, the last few games become hugely interesting.

In other news, I read today that Barcelona have finalised a deal to sign Neymar in 2014...
KingMessi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Madrid drew again? Gap down to 6 points now then?
Six points it is indeed. And with one Clasico left...:cool:
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Absolutely abysmal refereeing. Don't worry Barca, the decisions will even out.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by johnharris19944)
Real madrid are capitulating and im loving it
If real madrid bottle it I will be so pissed off. They were 10 points clear at one stage.
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Madrid drop more points. :awesome:
Legendary
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The ref was a joke I could have done a better job
xxbradkennedyxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ramos sending off was clear, the ozil was one depends on what was said but Id trust the ref on that one, villareal were dnied a clear penalty in the 1st half, dont think theres too much to complain about it, madrid just lost it.
Catilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KingMessi)
In other news, I read today that Barcelona have finalised a deal to sign Neymar in 2014...
Doesn´t sound too credible, why would they sign him 2 years in advance without knowing what kind of player they´ll really need in 2 years time?
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KingMessi)
Six points it is indeed. And with one Clasico left...:cool:
I think Madrid are due a draw in a Clasico.

10 games left?
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

10 games left?
Nah Barca win in the Classico then its down to 3 points. Also Madrids remaining games are miles tougher then Barcelonas. Madrid still have Bilbao, Valencia,athletico madrid, osasuna,malorca and sevilla pretty tough and Barcelona not to mention
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So the Clasico is probably going to decide where the title goes.
KingMessi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Catilina)
Doesn´t sound too credible, why would they sign him 2 years in advance without knowing what kind of player they´ll really need in 2 years time?
Yes, it's not true, the Guardian were the only ones reporting it. Just more speculation...

10 games left?
Hmm, perhaps. I'd still favour Barcelona to triumph, though. There are ten games left indeed.
KingMessi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
So the Clasico is probably going to decide where the title goes.
Well, Madrid do have a lot of potential banana-skins, but they're still solid favourites currently. Barcelona, conversely, do seem to have a lot of straightforward games left.
member592149
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Legendary)
The ref was a joke I could have done a better job
Shot refereeing, yes, but it's nothing more than they deserve. If it wasn't the regressed giving them penalties, denying clear penalties and refusing to send off their players then they would be leading in the first place.

They are just a horrible team lead by the scum that is Jose Mourinho. Yes, Barcelona have a couple of players who dive but Real Madrid are just on another level, I think 10 (or whatever the number is) penalties Ronaldo has had says alot about the favouritism shown towards them.
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
Kinda agree with you, I wasn't too fussed about this match but its good that we beat you for once. If this cup didnt matter to VP, why was he celebrating so hard when Porto took the lead? But anyway, this will just give us another match we'll have to play in a very difficult month already.

We might still get Braga in the final, who are always very hard to beat. And Porto will 100% concentrated on the league, so it'll be hard to see them drop any points :/

I lol'd when Cardozo outpaced the Porto defenders to score that goal
I laughed too, how the hell did that happen?! Like i said it was just shocking defending from us. Story of our season! We really miss Fernando. I'm not sure if VP would have played him yesterday if he was fit (probably would have done) but we just have that gap when he's not about. The sooner he is back the better and he returned to light training today.

Exactly, that final, Chelsea games and the league, whereas we are solely for the league now... interesting! I don't know if i preferred last season where we had the league comfortably in the bag and that was that, or this season because it's so unpredictable between Benfica, Porto and Braga and that any out of the 3 could actually win so it's quite exciting going into the last couple of months. I don't think it helping me much that Wrexham are up there near the top too and still have a chance of winning that league. My nails have gone already and it's only March! Ha.

Hopefully Olhanense put up a great fight against you on Friday and Pedros men can do a job against Braga!
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
If Barca win the title :teeth:
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by S-man10)
If Barca win the title :teeth:
Well Messi is showing the world how it's clearly Messi>Ronaldo, if Barca win the title it would be undeniably Guardiola>Mourinho tbh.
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Well Messi is showing the world how it's clearly Messi>Ronaldo, if Barca win the title it would be undeniably Guardiola>Mourinho tbh.
Although if Arsenal qualify for the champions league, then its RVP>>>>Messi tbh :sadnod:
Jordan_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by S-man10)
Although if Arsenal qualify for the champions league, then its RVP>>>>Messi tbh :sadnod:
Not really.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads