Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    They have football teams over there? :dunce: Jk.

Ay, make sure you shove some barbed wires up there too, for that extra kink. :perv:

What did they make? My mum made her own version of cozido and it was :coma: but I guess her version is more like pasta salad than actual cozido.
    Go to Asda and buy some cake. :borat:
    Step in line bruv, or I'll bomb you innit :ahee:

I told yi, they got lazy and made chips and chicken nuggets ffs. Ahh considering going to get a ready meal, dunno if I can be arsed. I'm well lazy innit :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Mum's the word! :p:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    :ahee:
    I know this is someone on the thread: "You're whinny and feel sorry for yourself all the time. GET OVER IT. You're not the only one in the world with problems. You have so much going for you but you fail to notice it because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself."

Shame he missed the joke.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I I could be wrong, but I believe QwentyJ is an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era ...
    Well, you you could be wrong, but I believe I can't be bothered to check this out. :cyber:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I'll actually be crushed if I don't win.
    :hahaha:

It might make you feel all better when you become F & B mod, though.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is someone on the thread: "You're whinny and feel sorry for yourself all the time. GET OVER IT. You're not the only one in the world with problems. You have so much going for you but you fail to notice it because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself."

Shame he missed the joke.
    Was this on fs?

I wonder who it was? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    My stepdad just got offered a job in Afghanistan working for the government. :rofl: Hellman's (Helmand) Province.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Well, you you could be wrong, but I believe I can't be bothered to check this out. :cyber:
    I can't believe you you don't know your Anchorman quotes! :p:

Was this on fs?

I wonder who it was? :holmes:
    Aye. It's blates one of the peeps here as I only get abuse when I check onto this thread. One time I *****ed as well! OMG, so unfairrrrrr!!1

ReputationRep:
    Aye. It's blates one of the peeps here as I only get abuse when I check onto this thread. One time I *****ed as well! OMG, so unfairrrrrr!!1
    Natch, there's a lot of people who post, and probably even more who lurk. Could have been anybody :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    xxx
    Check the vid in my sig. I think you will like it :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you you don't know your Anchorman quotes! :p:

Well you better believe it, I've never watched it! :sly:

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    My stepdad just got offered a job in Afghanistan working for the government. :rofl: Hellman's (Helmand) Province.
    Sounds like a blast :smug:

ReputationRep:
    He'd get a team of bodyguards :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Needless to say, he turned it down. Around about the time the bloke was on about the hostage training... :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Check the vid in my sig. I think you will like it :sexface:
    Damn, those asses have a mind of their own :dice:

ReputationRep:
    lulz

ReputationRep:
    Natch, there's a lot of people who post, and probably even more who lurk. Could have been anybody :iiam:
    He writes like one of the main users on here, I'm pretty confident as to who it is actually. Though I fear by releasing his name, he might become more poerful than we could possibly ever know.

Well you better believe it, I've never watched it! :sly:
    :eek: Get thyself to a place where you can purchase/download films.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    oh, ok.

it's not actually bad putting it in. it's just bad when I miss a bit then have to effectively do it again, just like now. :sigh:
    Ye that sucks :sadnod: hopefully the end result will be good, if a little uneven :cute:

Got mine done by the hairdresser this time, so expensive but glad I did, she managed to work out how to get it to stick, unlike previous times when it's gone a bit wrong (last time even the hairdresser had problems :p:)...apparently my water makes hair dye go funny or summat like that

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Needless to say, he turned it down. Around about the time the bloke was on about the hostage training... :facepalm:

*something about bodyguards*
    Yeah, don't the white people live in really secure compounds too?

ReputationRep:
    Step in line bruv, or I'll bomb you innit :ahee:

I told yi, they got lazy and made chips and chicken nuggets ffs. Ahh considering going to get a ready meal, dunno if I can be arsed. I'm well lazy innit :emo:
    OH I see! Tell them to cook proper food, innit. Damn women these days. :boxing: Get off your lazy fat arse m8 or you'll die from starvation.

:hahaha:

It might make you feel all better when you become F & B mod, though.
    I don't wanna be a F&B mod :camp:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, don't the white people live in really secure compounds too?
    No idea. Can't think why anyone would want the job though tbh...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.