This discussion is closed.
fwed1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr.Messy)
Thought it was a great episode.

Any guesses to what was in the Doctor's room?
Spoiler:
Show
my guess is Omega. When the Doctor opened the door, the TARDIS noise could be heard (Omega was pivotal in creating the TARDIS). Something about the 'please do not disturb' sign makes me think it was him too, (he is meant to be trapped somewhere all alone isn't he?) can't quite put my finger on it yet.. There have been sightings of the Omega symbol this season as well. Even if this is correct I'm certain he wont make an appearance this season with 2 episodes remaining.
I thought it was himself. It was mentioned he had a God complex so he obviously has faith in himself but does he also fear himself?
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dunnicare)
Dr Who finishes in 2 episodes so October the 1st is the last in the series. So yeah, I think Merlin will take over.
Well I`ve checked the merlin wiki and it says the first episode is airing on the 1st. So rather the final episode of Doctor Who will air on the same date as the first episode of merlin (probable) or merlin will the week after the Doctor Who finale (most likely). I premuse that they will air Merlin in the Doctor Who slot as they would want to put a strong successful show in the spot to keep up the ratings.

Personally I think that trailer at the end was worth waiting the episode for .
dunnicare
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by elitepower)
Well I`ve checked the merlin wiki and it says the first episode is airing on the 1st. So rather the final episode of Doctor Who will air on the same date as the first episode of merlin (probable) or merlin will the week after the Doctor Who finale (most likely). I premuse that they will air Merlin in the Doctor Who slot as they would want to put a strong successful show in the spot to keep up the ratings.

Personally I think that trailer at the end was worth waiting the episode for .
Yep, I just checked the merlin wiki to and agree with what you just said.

Wasn't it just. :gah:
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I thought it was about a companion too. Then Amy(I think) said "Who do Time Lords pray to?" Could have been a red herring to throw off us it but I don't think it is a companion now, interesting point about it being himself though - didn't think of that.
Yeah, I premused the Doctor would be most afraid of something from the time war and the TARDIS would hint it was a time lord. Since he killed the time lords, it would make sense that he is afraid of his darker side.
Shippy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by planetearth)
" A B in Maths!!!??? You are lazy girl!!!! "

LOL Talking about reinforcing stereotypes!!!!
Hahaha! I had to laugh at this bit aswell, nothing like some good old stereotyping!
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yep, I just checked the merlin wiki to and agree with what you just said.

Wasn't it just. :gah:
I never did get why they didn`t just schedule Merlin and Doctor Who back to back. If they did that, they would have me to their viewing figures for an hour and a half and I think ITV would have to think of one good alternitive to beat it.
dunnicare
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I never did get why they didn`t just schedule Merlin and Doctor Who back to back. If they did that, they would have me to their viewing figures for an hour and a half and I think ITV would have to think of one good alternitive to beat it.
:coma:

That would be so awesome! :emo:
Fumblenuts91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You mean that little show called the X Factor?
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:coma:

That would be so awesome! :emo:
Well Doctor Who series 7 will be airing in an estimated November and Merlin is usually aired a year after the last one (series 3 aired early september last year and series 4 is early october now). If Merlin continues this trend plus the BBC do not decide to reschedule for a stupid reason, it is possible next year!
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thought it was a great episode.

Any guesses to what was in the Doctor's room?
Spoiler:
Show
my guess is Omega. When the Doctor opened the door, the TARDIS noise could be heard (Omega was pivotal in creating the TARDIS). Something about the 'please do not disturb' sign makes me think it was him too, (he is meant to be trapped somewhere all alone isn't he?) can't quite put my finger on it yet.. There have been sightings of the Omega symbol this season as well. Even if this is correct I'm certain he wont make an appearance this season with 2 episodes remaining.
I really hope you're right, there's so much time lord history and lore they could use but don't.
dunnicare
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well Doctor Who series 7 will be airing in an estimated November and Merlin is usually aired a year after the last one (series 3 aired early september last year and series 4 is early october now). If Merlin continues this trend plus the BBC do not decide to reschedule for a stupid reason, it is possible next year!
That would be epiiiiic!
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I havent seen the episode yet, and I pressed 'reply' as quick as I could so I didn't see any discussion about it, but I've been thinking, and I reckon I've got this figured out.

Anyone else think the oldest question in the Universe could be
Spoiler:
Show
Russel T Who? :p:
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
I havent seen the episode yet, and I pressed 'reply' as quick as I could so I didn't see any discussion about it, but I've been thinking, and I reckon I've got this figured out.

Anyone else think the oldest question in the Universe could be
Spoiler:
Show
Russel T Who? :p:
Good theory. Steven Moffet, not satisfied with having wiped out all of russel`s major scripts from the timeline, now uses the silence to convince everyone to forget about him.
fwed1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
The God Complex Teasers

The ******** *e** will **** again
What was this?
The Anti-Hero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you guys think the contents of the Doctor's room will be revealed before the series is over?
Keckers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good theory. Steven Moffet, not satisfied with having wiped out all of russel`s major scripts from the timeline, now uses the silence to convince everyone to forget about him.
I'd happily let the silence convince me to forget about the last torchwood series
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Keckers)
I'd happily let the silence convince me to forget about the last torchwood series
I have to agree with you there.
elitepower
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fwed1)
What was this?
I think it was suppose to be the timelord hero rises again but I never heard it in the episode. Maybe it was cut or delayed to another episode?
The Anti-Hero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I knew that was coming XD
Supermassive_muse_fan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Miracle Day one? I thought that was amazing! Looks like I'm one of the few though
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.3%
No - but I will (38)
7.01%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (255)
47.05%

Watched Threads