Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    It's just my almost obsession with planning out conversations I think or does anyone else do that? I think it's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always plan the worst that's going to happen, and certain questions I can see them responding me, but when they don't (and they often don't) then I'm screwed

ReputationRep:
    x
    Hmmm... I haven't consciously thought of a time... But when you started speaking more... Definitely once we posted voices up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    I knew :ahee:
    How did you know? Was there anything specific that made you know?

Sorry for asking all these questions about it, I'm just curious about my behaviour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I knew :ahee:

Well there is like a little LGBT SOC here already, **** the main thread!I'm starting a new one, with blackjack and (homosexual) hookers... and gays! :mmm:
    I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THIS HAS STARTED!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    There's three Different Definitions that get mixed up into Gay.
    Gay itself - homosexuals, that's it, nothing bad
    F***ot - The Type Of Facebook Famous, Obey Snapback etc. idiots who you want to be meet, preferably with a machete
    Camp - Louis Spence, and a lot of people who gays are all stereotyped to act like.
    And yeah, I'm obviously going to agree with them on certain things, given I was raised by them after all, and it isn't so bad, being brought up with morals, and my Mum's Christian (The Believes in God but doesn't care about anyone else's opinion because it's theirs and they're entitled to it) So I'm going to end up annoying one or the other. But yeah, my parents are awesome, some of my extended family are, some.
    Yeah i kinda get you but i hate the word ****** - to me ****** is the worst word you can ****ing call me. I may not respond but Ill be killing you in my head or if you do I go ****ing mad.
    My mum's side are fine dad's i dno.
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Whaaaaat?p
    I said, there is a group of LGBT in this thread so it seems, at least 3 so it's like our own society, so I can set up shop elsewhere and get threading.

ReputationRep:
    While we're on Religion and Gays and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I dont understand why people dismiss the possibility of a God because the Bible contradicts itself.
    I don't think it's just that, there are other things about the concept of God for me, not sure about others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i kinda get you but i hate the word ****** - to me ****** is the worst word you can ****ing call me. I may not respond but Ill be killing you in my head or if you do I go ****ing mad.

I said, there is a group of LGBT in this thread so it seems, at least 3 so it's like our own society, so I can set up shop elsewhere and get threading.
    I've given up associating it with homosexuality, and just consider it a general insult. I use it in the whole micky-take of chavs with the 'Fight Me IRL fgt' stuff. But to me it's just a bad tasting food make of pork liver and stuff :puke:

Yep, I got confused when I first joined, confused between this and the LGBT Thread when I was reading Jack's posts about talking to people about sexuality, and I thought it was the lgbt thread

Colour coding is fun

ReputationRep:
    I always plan the worst that's going to happen, and certain questions I can see them responding me, but when they don't (and they often don't) then I'm screwed
    Phew, I'm not the only one! I often think about what I'm going to say before I say it, and it's not like thinking before I speak, I don't know what it is. I even do it for simple things like asking someone to pass me something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's just that, there are other things about the concept of God for me, not sure about others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We could go on all night about why I dislike religion

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... I haven't consciously thought of a time... But when you started speaking more... Definitely once we posted voices up!
    So me speaking more... I guess that would be similar for everything, as you were able to get to know me more...
    My voice... do you think it was what I said or how I said it or both? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm just really interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    While we're on Religion and Gays and stuff
    Love this.
    I've given up associating it with homosexuality, and just consider it a general insult. I use it in the whole micky-take of chavs with the 'Fight Me IRL fgt' stuff. But to me it's just a bad tasting food make of pork liver and stuff :puke:

Yep, I got confused when I first joined, confused between this and the LGBT Thread when I was reading Jack's posts about talking to people about sexuality, and I thought it was the lgbt thread

Colour coding is fun
    Yeah I don't it's just an insult for me. I just hate all using it.

lol :P - well the LGBT thread doesn't evne talk about LGBT it's just showing off about going to China.
    Phew, I'm not the only one! I often think about what I'm going to say before I say it, and it's not like thinking before I speak, I don't know what it is. I even do it for simple things like asking someone to pass me something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what I'm gonna say - as the questions are always ****ing benign and obvious and stupid.

ReputationRep:
    So me speaking more... I guess that would be similar for everything, as you were able to get to know me more...
    My voice... do you think it was what I said or how I said it or both? I'm sorry for the questions, I'm just really interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not your voice, how you reacted to others

ReputationRep:
    I never heard Vionar's That might be why! They were funny.

ReputationRep:
    We could go on all night about why I dislike religion
    As could I, there's too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not alone, I thought I was going slightly loopy. Even writing the post, subconsciously I think about it and then type. I guess that's why I'm so slow in conversing with people :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Not your voice, how you reacted to others
    Hmm... that's also interesting, the only thing I can really remember about how I reacted was loving everybody's except Prince's - I'm still sorry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love this.

Yeah I don't it's just an insult for me. I just hate all using it.

lol :P - well the LGBT thread doesn't evne talk about LGBT it's just showing off about going to China.

I know what I'm gonna say - as the questions are always ****ing benign and obvious and stupid.
    We were discussing cooking actually But theres the other thread for more serious discussions but nobody ever posts
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    As could I, there's too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd rather not, my brain's been rattled enough as it is. FWIW i'm what you call a "liberal Christian" although I don't entirely believe in evolution. Just the part about variation within a species, nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    We were discussing cooking actually But theres the other thread for more serious discussions but nobody ever posts
    I haven't even bothered to look in that thread for a while as people just stopped replying to me. :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.