Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I watch Game of Thrones, wasn't able to get into Suits

GRR Martin is apparently planning to write in a Walter White-esque character to the books as a result of GoTs constant losses to Breaking Bad at the Emmys :awesome:
    LOOOL wow but Game of Thrones has the next few years to totally own the Emmys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nombo)
    Is anyone else feeling like they're not working as hard as they should?
    I'm definitely not hitting the 25 hours per week of 'individual study' that I'm supposed to be doing, so yeah

ReputationRep:
    This evening has seen the production of 5 different flexagons - varying in sizes and shape!

I'm proud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cluck)
    I'm definitely not hitting the 25 hours per week of 'individual study' that I'm supposed to be doing, so yeah
    we're actually monitored for that, but I'm not very focused in class I don't know how to change! It's because my friends are in all my classes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nombo)
    we're actually monitored for that, but I'm not very focused in class I don't know how to change! It's because my friends are in all my classes!
    Haha, I thought It'd be awful knowing nobody but I'm realising more and more how good it is for productivity Last year seating plans did the job for me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cluck)
    Haha, I thought It'd be awful knowing nobody but I'm realising more and more how good it is for productivity Last year seating plans did the job for me too.
    Man, I need a seating plan! I hate how nice my teachers are! :P

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even started the work I've been set for this week yet, it's just been soo nice to have a chillaxed weekend without worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused42)

Hey, new to the thread and atm I'm doing History, English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics (all on CCEA) if I could be added to those lists. Thanks
    i have put them all on except english, are you doing language , literature or combined?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Please put me on AQA French :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhan96)
    LOOOL wow but Game of Thrones has the next few years to totally own the Emmys.
    I love GoT surprisingly i haven't watched breaking bad :/

I have just started watching Revolution season 2 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    i have put them all on except english, are you doing language , literature or combined?
    English literature sorry, never even knew ccea did language or combined :P

ReputationRep:
    English literature sorry, never even knew ccea did language or combined :P
    Ohh okay :-) I wasn't aware so I asked to be sure

And I'll add it on when I get home :-)

ReputationRep:

Hey, new to the thread and atm I'm doing History, English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics (all on CCEA) if I could be added to those lists. Thanks
    Hey there - I'm from Northern Ireland too, we're a rare breed here! What are your set texts for English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Hey there - I'm from Northern Ireland too, we're a rare breed here! What are your set texts for English?
    It's so lonely compared to aqa and ocr :/. Streetcar, Menagerie and the Tempest for the plays and the Great Gatsby for the prose. I can't even remember what we're doing for poetry though, what about yours?

ReputationRep:
    It's so lonely compared to aqa and ocr :/. Streetcar, Menagerie and the Tempest for the plays and the Great Gatsby for the prose. I can't even remember what we're doing for poetry though, what about yours?
    I know! It's really tough finding CCEA students. Though I'm on Edexcel for Maths & Further Maths so it isn't so bad.
    We're studying Tempest with one teacher and two Brian Friel plays with the other, later in the year we'll be doing Gatsby and then our poetry is Heaney and Montague. How are you finding it so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    I know! It's really tough finding CCEA students. Though I'm on Edexcel for Maths & Further Maths so it isn't so bad.
    We're studying Tempest with one teacher and two Brian Friel plays with the other, later in the year we'll be doing Gatsby and then our poetry is Heaney and Montague. How are you finding it so far?
    I don't find it too difficult but I'm a bit bored (and unmotivated) of it already, hopefully the latter sections are a bit more interesting, but somehow I don't think they will be, you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't find it too difficult but I'm a bit bored (and unmotivated) of it already, hopefully the latter sections are a bit more interesting, but somehow I don't think they will be, you?
    My English teachers are fantastic. Sometimes I do find it boring, but since we're studying two different texts, it's not always the same thing. We're currently doing drama which is completely new to me, so it's interesting as well. Heaney and Montague will be interesting, and I'm pretty sure Gatsby will be soul-destroying. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Just had an all you can eat for dinner, feeling rather tired now (must be all that active transport )

ReputationRep:
    Also can you add me onto the list, I am doing AQA A level Chemistry Biology and Physics, Edexcel for A level Maths and Further maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally)
    Also can you add me onto the list, I am doing AQA A level Chemistry Biology and Physics, Edexcel for A level Maths and Further maths
    Sames sames, just aqa French not biology

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.