Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    I'm good thank you what about you?
    Glad to hear!

I've been better; hardly slept last night and I'm still not feeling 100% but hey, that's life!

(Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Morning all. God I am so tired eugh.
    Hey

Ah, I do feel your pain!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    i'm okay..hope all are going well..how is uni?
    im fine! how are you? haha not at uni yet :lol: starts next sunday for me! hows everything?

ReputationRep:
    Morning all. God I am so tired eugh.
    morning

ReputationRep:

Sorry to barge into your conversation :teehee:
    Good luck! I'm sure everything will go well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    x
    All that fan mail you've got there is preventing me from getting through to you girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    All that fan mail you've got there is preventing me from getting through to you girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All my non existent admirers :lol: :moon:
    Cleared

ReputationRep:
    I'm newly single.
    But I am wonderful so I'll get over it and join this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccagood95)
    I'm newly single.
    But I am wonderful so I'll get over it and join this thread.
    wooo!! welcome to the thread

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Ah, I do feel your pain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would have thought two years in and I'd be used to waking up to be in the office for 9am lol.

(Original post by bookworm246love)
    morning
    Too smiley for the morning!! haha.

ReputationRep:

Too smiley for the morning!! haha.
    haha so how are you?

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought two years in and I'd be used to waking up to be in the office for 9am lol.
    Give it 2 more years maybe! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29168971

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Give it 2 more years maybe! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha we shall see :P lol.

haha so how are you?
    Yeah apart from the tiredness I am ok. Looking forward to the weekend now haha. A old uni friend is visiting and we are off to watch Rugby then having a few drinks after so should be good tomorrow. You ok?

ReputationRep:
    I know ;(. It is horrible. I have no idea how someone could do that.

But on the other hand, my faith in humanity has been restored. People have raised over £550,000 for the dogs home since it happened (so only around 14 hours ago), and at one point police had to tell people not to go to the area because there were so many people going there to donate dog food, baskets, blankets etc etc. Really amazing.

If anyone can donate, the link is https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN

ReputationRep:

But on the other hand, my faith in humanity has been restored. People have raised over £550,000 for the dogs home since it happened (so only around 14 hours ago), and at one point police had to tell people not to go to the area because there were so many people going there to donate dog food, baskets, blankets etc etc. Really amazing.

If anyone can donate, the link is https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN
    That place is near me and we got my old dog from there the community spirit is amazing though, I think we may be going to donate some food at some point

ReputationRep:
    Haha we shall see :P lol.

Yeah apart from the tiredness I am ok. Looking forward to the weekend now haha. A old uni friend is visiting and we are off to watch Rugby then having a few drinks after so should be good tomorrow. You ok?
    thats sounds great hope you have fun! yeah, quite busy the next few days between seeing friends and packing for uni! only have 9 days left :woo:

ReputationRep:

It's amazing to see all the support! But as you said, it's terrible that it happened in the first place I sent a text to donate as it's just really heartbreaking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    im fine! how are you? haha not at uni yet :lol: starts next sunday for me! hows everything?
    Yea i'm alright..oh..so uni begins from next sunday?
    yea as my sis is engaged they have several issues with marriage..those parents come here and all the work is going on..buyong wedding cards and so on..
    my studies are increasing these days..
    ah yesterday i had an interview at KPMG here at the local branch in Sri Lanka but, I wasn't satisfied as they don't give transport and we have to travel frequently outstation inside Sri Lanka. I said them i prefer to work in my area itself and i want to work in only where i reside..

how are you doing? applying to work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Yea i'm alright..oh..so uni begins from next sunday?
    yea as my sis is engaged they have several issues with marriage..those parents come here and all the work is going on..buyong wedding cards and so on..
    my studies are increasing these days..
    ah yesterday i had an interview at KPMG here at the local branch in Sri Lanka but, I wasn't satisfied as they don't give transport and we have to travel frequently outstation inside Sri Lanka. I said them i prefer to work in my area itself and i want to work in only where i reside..

how are you doing? applying to work?
    yeah, the 21st! oh okay, thats annoying! im fine, just packing for uni and stuff... only have 9 days until i move out :woo: gonna get a job when i get to uni, maybe two depending on how much time i have from uni and stuff
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    yeah, the 21st! oh okay, thats annoying! im fine, just packing for uni and stuff... only have 9 days until i move out :woo: gonna get a job when i get to uni, maybe two depending on how much time i have from uni and stuff
    which uni btw? learning from a hostel or going from your home? how about the accommodation?
    lovely! have fun!:hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.