Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself *Be nice, don't want to get this closed* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    I don't want to post my picture. And its been time that people post their pictures here anyway. Some people come here to insult other people's pictures. So that is fine? And no one is ruining this thread. I don't even post in this thread that much. But seeing someone saying get out. That is what I don't like.
    I'm not asking you to, I mean that your banter can be had on your sleep is for the weak thread rather than here, its simply more efficient.

Yeah that's fine, this thread is good entertainment, not when a bunch of weasels have their own personal convos on here though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kramium)
    I'm not asking you to, I mean that your banter can be had on your sleep is for the weak thread rather than here, its simply more efficient.

Yeah that's fine, this thread is good entertainment, not when a bunch of weasels have their own personal convos on here though
    I don't have any banter here anyway. If this wasn't in chat. I'd be like yh don't come here but it is so even if we do want, we can have a banter.

And again no need to be so rude. Throwing around insults is saying a lot about you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any banter here anyway. If this wasn't in chat. I'd be like yh don't come here but it is so even if we do want, we can have a banter.

And again no need to be so rude. Throwing around insults is saying a lot about you. :rolleyes:
    yeah okay just giving recommendations so that the threads original purpose gets resurrected because your banter is pretty **** tbh and ruins the flow

That's cute.

ReputationRep:
    yeah okay just giving recommendations so that the threads original purpose gets resurrected because your banter is pretty **** tbh and ruins the flow

That's cute.
    No one asked for it. And again my banter. How? I just said I don't have a banter. But you are still adamant on not realising that. And because we post on that thread, does it take away our right to post anywhere else? Gee that's fair. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No one asked for it. And again my banter. How? I just said I don't have a banter. But you are still adamant on not realising that. And because we post on that thread, does it take away our right to post anywhere else? Gee that's fair. :rolleyes:
    Nah it just means nobody really fancies reading your dry 2/10 banter

ReputationRep:
    Nah it just means nobody really fancies reading your dry 2/10 banter
    So don't read it then.

ReputationRep:

That's cute.
    and your pointless and annoying arguing doesn't 'ruin the flow'?
    If you don't like it here, leave.

ReputationRep:
    because seeing a face from a different angles changes everything

ooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo oooowoah
    Why you gotta be so rudeName:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407408612.679702.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  117.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So don't read it then.
    see but you have to sift through it to find the pictures that come up once in a blue moon
    (Original post by All-rounder)
    and your pointless and annoying arguing doesn't 'ruin the flow'?
    If you don't like it here, leave.
    well no because it has a point, these guys are trying to establish their clique and think its fine to just **** all over a thread with their weak banter because its in chat

ReputationRep:
    Lol joshie. I don't get you sometimes. :lol:
    You need to stop being hawt and give other girls a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KairosEden)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    shh no tears, only dreams now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    It's alright Eva, we can gatecrash

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How're we gonna gatecrash a concorde thousands of feet in the air

Great so you can ruin a thread for everyone else who isn't part of your clique, sounds fair.

Nah I'm just saying tone it down lads, this thread is primarily for pictures
    Nah m8, didn't you see the selfie I posted earlier :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you need a fresh haircut man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    How're we gonna gatecrash a concorde thousands of feet in the air

Nah m8, didn't you see the selfie I posted earlier :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what a comic book character?

defo not a good selfie x

ReputationRep:
    see but you have to sift through it to find the pictures that come up once in a blue moon

well no because it has a point, these guys are trying to establish their clique and think its fine to just **** all over a thread with their weak banter because its in chat
    Well like I said no one posts their pictures anyway. So your argument is pointless. NEXT.

ReputationRep:

I've been watching this thread since I posted ages ago. so, I'm quite confused as to what banter you're actually talking about?...
    Plus, it is in chat, so they can if they wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    shh no tears, only dreams now
    The psychological trauma :cry:

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407408777.676610.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  135.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well like I said no one posts their pictures anyway. So your argument is pointless. NEXT.
    well you see people do actually post their pictures when others post their pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    you need a fresh haircut man
    I noe.

Wet hair = rebellious hair.

Long top, short sides? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to stop being hawt and give other girls a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol joshie. Thanks. but there are hotter girls than me like Eva, lily and soapy. :h:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.