The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .snowflake.
I went to all of my lectures this week!!!! I know it's not something to be proud about for a lot of people, but my attendence was shocking last year.

congratulations, it definitley is, lectures can be so tedious and hard to motivate yourself to go to
Original post by .snowflake.
I went to all of my lectures this week!!!! I know it's not something to be proud about for a lot of people, but my attendence was shocking last year.

awesome :smile:
Original post by IDukem
It takes someone amazing to know someone amazing! :h: :hugs:

You go girl! Very proud of you and hey! If it means something to you, then it's worth it :hugs:

Well then, you're all ultra amazing! :hugs:
Original post by Porridge510
Well then, you're all ultra amazing! :hugs:

Right back at ya! Porridge :h: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Right back at ya! Porridge :h: :hugs:

:hugs: How are you doing today? :smile:
How is everyone today? :h:
I went shopping to a big and busy city centre today and I didn't have a panic attack or even have to find a toilet to compose myself in :biggrin:
so its rainy and dark and windy, and I've suddenly developed the urge to go and walk down the beach :erm: my counsellor has been asking me over and over again to take myself out of my room, but i haven't wanted to - and the one time i do, its probably not the best idea to :erm:
:hugs: How are you doing today? :smile:

Brighter than the last few days (progressssss :biggrin:) so that's all good :smile: How about you mr/miss Porridge? :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Brighter than the last few days (progressssss :biggrin:) so that's all good :smile: How about you mr/miss Porridge? :hugs:

That's amazing, I'm really happy for you. :biggrin: :dance:

I'm feeling much better than I did earlier on today thank you. :smile:

I'm Amy, its nice to meet you. :hugs:
Original post by Gingerbread101
How is everyone today? :h:

better (for the moment) thanks. yourself?
Original post by jelly1000
better (for the moment) thanks. yourself?

Relatively good thanks :biggrin:

If you want to feel all the way good, Paperchase has a sale on!

(I think I recognise you from the stationery and organisation thread? :tongue:)
Original post by Anonymous #2
If you want to feel all the way good, Paperchase has a sale on!

(I think I recognise you from the stationery and organisation thread? :tongue:)

Well recognised :yep:
My nearest paperchase is about an hour away by train :frown: (although the sale is still online I guess? :biggrin: )
That's amazing, I'm really happy for you. :biggrin: :dance:

I'm feeling much better than I did earlier on today thank you. :smile:

I'm Amy, its nice to meet you. :hugs:

Awww I like you already :jive:

That's awesome to hear :h: I'm super happy for you :biggrin:

So you're a female porridge!? :teehee: I like the name Amy :h: I'll reveal my name (through PM) in good time :hugs:

That's great news :biggrin:
Find it hard to talk to people.,

Every time someone asks me a question my mind goes blank.. And I end up saying 'don't know' or not much. I get so stressed that I can't think straight.

And then people assume I'm stupid or boring because I don't say anything interesting.

I mean a teacher asked me a question in class and I didn't answer because I thought my answer was too generic, I was trying my best to stop those feelings and thoughts.. but it took a while and someone even laughed.

Feel so angry and useless. I get so stressed that there will never be the chance again to ask people or talk to people again.
Original post by jelly1000
That's great news :biggrin:

:jumphug:
I have a giant to-do list :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just soent 1hour on the fone to my mum :eek: but it nice talking to her.
Had a good day, our new beds here :ahee: which came with its own gahhness apparently Poncho doesnt cope well with strange men randomly walking into the flat with out knocking :sad:
Talked to mummy, booked a table at a scrummy restaurant for graduation and chilled out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest