Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Kirklees is out. My home since the age of 2 is gone.

No Jo Cox effect it seems.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like we have started to make Britain great again
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    It will be back to normal within a week or two. People are cashing in now, policy announcement tomorrow stabilises, then everybody calms down and realise the world didn't end and it goes back to normal levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It will be back to normal within a week or two. People are cashing in now, policy announcement tomorrow stabilises, then everybody calms down and realise the world didn't end and it goes back to normal levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Precisely, there's no need to panic.

Scotland now fully declared, leaving only London, Leeds, and possibly Birmingham (unlikely) to save this for remain. Almost 13 million votes now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Except with Europe it isn't them and us... It's just us.
    There is nothing bad about sharing democracy with the EU because the EU is democratic in its systems. And the difference is we won't choose because our voice will be diminished.
    People of this country's voice would be diminished by becoming part of a USE/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Precisely, there's no need to panic.

Scotland now fully declared, leaving only London, Leeds, and possibly Birmingham (unlikely) to save this for remain. Almost 13 million votes now though.
    Bbc just declared

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    13m votes for Leave, and now it's concluded!!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Our voice won't be diminished - fifth largest economy, NATO member, UN Security Council member. We are a great country, just believe in Great Britain.
    If you think we'll stay the fifth largest economy your delusional. After the 2 years barriers go up and all the markets we currently have free access to will close. We will likely see a TTIP style deal and see Scotland leave. London will drift away and the country will be deaply divided. We might also see more problems in NI.

Leave have won
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    BBC Forecast confirms that the UK has voted to Leave. No way that Remain can make up the lost ground now.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Bbc just declared

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YES!!!!!!! :woohoo:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Land of hope and glory time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    If you think we'll stay the fifth largest economy your delusional. After the 2 years barriers go up and all the markets we currently have free access to will close. We will likely see a TTIP style deal and see Scotland leave. London will drift away and the country will be deaply divided. We might also see more problems in NI.

Leave have won
    The eu will be falling apart within those 2 years

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    People of this country's voice would be diminished by becoming part of a USE/
    Personally I don't belive that this country has a right to exist but I disagree. By that logic being in any nation state diminishes your voice and we shoudl be in anarchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Personally I don't belive that this country has a right to exist but I disagree. By that logic being in any nation state diminishes your voice and we shoudl be in anarchy.
    You think a lot of things but thankfully the majority disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    We won't get a better deal with the EU, your right however i don't think the Tories are nutty enough to hold out on immigration enough to leave the single market, most MP's are capitalists first. We'll get a good enough deal in the EU and then see what we can do outside.

Sometimes you move to a new city for a job, it's a risk but it can be worth it.
    I've heard no arguments that suggest that the new markets, no matter how good trade deals we have, are as good for our economy in terms of what they want and what they can offer as Europe is.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Land of hope and glory time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel so proud of this country right now - we stood in the face of fear and said no, we've had enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    classic bs from you aph. The levels of *******s is actually starting to grow on me in its absurdity.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well done gents, we've just moved forwards the next Greek bailout

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A big day in history and I am happy to have been a part of it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.