Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good ethos :giggle: ...I couldn't easily find lamune so I watched Steel Angel Kurumi Zero on cr... :sigh: possibly the most irritating 15minutes of my life...something interesting happened in the last minute...but it wasn't enoughto motivate me to watch the rest I'm afraid...

And I remember that well Ath...only just been able to stream in the last month :yep: still can't download much so I only get the essentials...which sadly doesn't include anime...
    edit: I completely misunderstood cr saying Fairy tail videos would only be available for 30days after release...those of us too tight to pay don't get to watch it at all....suppose it serves us right :giggle: and those who do pay only get to see each episode for 30days :facepalm:
    try other streaming sites :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    try other streaming sites :ninja:
    I tried a few for lamune, one didn't have it and another came up with half an error message which didn't make sense something about Jersey...and that freaked me out because it shouldn't know where I live...so I retreated to nice safe crunchyroll :yep:

ReputationRep:
    off to bed night night all :goodnight:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    off to bed night night all :goodnight:
    NIght Ath :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    night ath:hugs:

skipp :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Just two episodes left in the backlog! Not bad going considering I've been out most of the day - car went through MOT fine! I was so pleased I went and bought shoes :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    night ath:hugs:

skipp :poke:
    vin :emog:

and that's good Cara shoes are very, very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Just two episodes left in the backlog! Not bad going considering I've been out most of the day - car went through MOT fine! I was so pleased I went and bought shoes :awesome:
    :mad:hello mummy

ReputationRep:
    They're sensible shoes for work though - still nice though!

:emog: Vinnie-kins - miss me?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The internet god wants me to watch anime legally....which would be great if you could get every series on dvd and I had lots of money :sigh:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've re-arranged my room again, for what will hopefully be the last time. :sigh: I've found myself a fair bit of space actually, the only things I haven't found a new home for are my old annuals. I can't put them back where they were in case of future flooding. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    They're sensible shoes for work though - still nice though!

:emog: Vinnie-kins - miss me?
    *see's thrusting hisoka*urm no not really :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Time for bed methinks...night Cara, yay for new shoes :hugs: Night Vin-kin, thank you for the help :hugs:

Night Lurkers :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Time for bed methinks...night Cara, yay for new shoes :hugs: Night Vin-kin, thank you for the help :hugs:

Night Lurkers :lurk:
    stay up:puppyeyes:

I finished my report up to the first experiment:s: only 2 more to go and then having to actually put some thought into this for the conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    no way to fix your roof so it won't flood AJ?

(Original post by vin)
    *see's thrusting hisoka*urm no not really :s:
    But you like thrusting things! Hard Mello!! Thrusting Hisoka is :awesome:

Night night Skipp :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    stay up:puppyeyes:
    I wanted to go to bed at 10 but that episode annoyed me (what show was I watching? )...and the internet annoyed me and I got annoyed....I knew this would happen....
    edit: skipp bed now... :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bed in 30mins :yep: Back to work tomorrow :cry2: No more time off til Christmas! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I've re-arranged my room again, for what will hopefully be the last time. :sigh: I've found myself a fair bit of space actually, the only things I haven't found a new home for are my old annuals. I can't put them back where they were in case of future flooding. :sadnod:
    I can beat you (but not in terms of manga damage...actually this may have been before I collected manga)

When we had a house extension (a small new level added on top) they directed the overflow from the new boiler into the house :lolwut:

End result, as well as some other things, a hole in the floor of what was to be my room, so of course a nice hole in the front room ceiling as well. Yay water
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    no way to fix your roof so it won't flood AJ?
    My dad plans to look at it eventually, but apparently it can't be done until a time when the weather is good, when he isn't busy and when we can afford the materials necessary. All that points to 'some time after Christmas'. :p: I'm not risking any of my books in the meantime. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    My dad plans to look at it eventually, but apparently it can't be done until a time when the weather is good, when he isn't busy and when we can afford the materials necessary. All that points to 'some time after Christmas'. :p: I'm not risking any of my books in the meantime. :no:
    Don't you live in Wales still?

:console:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.