Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Where does everyone get their NFL stuff from? Since Fansedge got ****ed I dunno where to go. The NFL UK shop is disgustingly poor. 102 pounds for a custom replica jersey is disgraceful.
    I'm pretty sure I'd fit into a kids one so I could just use NFL UK if I wanted too I didn't think there were many other options?

ReputationRep:
    Where does everyone get their NFL stuff from? Since Fansedge got ****ed I dunno where to go. The NFL UK shop is disgustingly poor. 102 pounds for a custom replica jersey is disgraceful.
    Yeah the NFL UK shop is terrible! I had to wait until my uncle came from America a month ago to order all my stuff to be sent to him, I ordered about 250 pounds worth of stuff, I really wish there was some sort of good site for UK customers. I guess it's a good business idea for anyone thinking of any

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching the Bills vs Redskins?

ReputationRep:
    Sky announced their games Week 1 & 2

Week 1
    Ravens @ Broncos (Fri 1:30)
    Falcons @ Saints (Sat 18:00)
    Packers @ 49ers (Sat 21:25)

Week 2
    Jets @ Patriots (Fri 1:30)
    Vikings @ Bears (Sat 18:00)
    Broncos @ Giants (Sat 21:25)

Obviously there's only 1 game on Friday night so we can't complain that Sky are broadcasting it. Falcons @ Saints is probably not going to be riveting viewing but the only game in that slot I'd rather watch is Vikings @ Lions and with the Vikings being on in Week 2 the decision is understandable.Obviously can't complain about Packers @ 49ers, awesome game in prospect! Week 2 obviously everyone likes to laugh at the Jets so the Friday game is a definite watch. Vikings @ Bears is a classic rivalry even if the teams are probably not going to be amongst the best in the league this season. Then the Broncos again, inexplicably still favourite to win the Superbowl we get to watch the Manning showdown which will hopefully add some spice to a game which I don't really fancy all that much. I wish they had 49ers @ Seahawks but we'll probably get to see the reverse fixture of that divisional rivalry.

ReputationRep:
    Only one questionable IMO is vikings bears. I find the bears boring as hell to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I'm pretty sure I'd fit into a kids one so I could just use NFL UK if I wanted too I didn't think there were many other options?
    I was thinking that but options suck. There's only so many Brady jerseys I want to own... ( I already have 3 Brady ones...)

(Original post by ..DT..)
    Only one questionable IMO is vikings bears. I find the bears boring as hell to watch.
    I love watching the Bears. Force so many turnovers!

(Original post by bornab3)
    Yeah the NFL UK shop is terrible! I had to wait until my uncle came from America a month ago to order all my stuff to be sent to him, I ordered about 250 pounds worth of stuff, I really wish there was some sort of good site for UK customers. I guess it's a good business idea for anyone thinking of any
    It really does suck, for trying to expand the sport in the UK its terrible. No choice what so ever and outrageously expensive. I might just have to order it off the Patriots site...

I Feel for Cowboys fans though shipping from they're shop costs 90 US dollars just shipping...

ReputationRep:
    I love watching the Bears. Force so many turnovers!
    Their D is good but cutler is agonizing to watch.

ReputationRep:
    I can appreciate that he's probably the worlds least inspirational QB but he'll throw a boom or bust play once in a while, surely that's better than the onslaught of 4yd receptions broken up with with 4 yard carries we'll get off some QBs this year. Obviously the defence without Urlacher is going to feel odd but thankfully there are enough big names to keep the people happy.

ReputationRep:
    True haha. Well hopefully Forte picks up which all signs point to him having a big season. Also if Alshon Jeffrey can take that next step to ease some of the burden on Marshall. Also signing of Martellus Bennett should give him more to work with as well.

ReputationRep:
    I just decided on such an awesome kicker and the best thing is he'll probably still be there in the last round.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just decided on such an awesome kicker and the best thing is he'll probably still be there in the last round.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Kai Forbath?

ReputationRep:
    Kai Forbath?
    Maybe, maybe not haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see D Wilson's 84 yd TD right now?!? I'd love to think it was all down to our promising young RB but the Jets' defense is just terrible! I feel bad for anyone associated with that team!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be Greg 'the leg' Zurlien.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, maybe not haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm damn I'm intrigued haha! Can you pm me who it is since I'm not in the league

ReputationRep:
    Huge muffed punt by the dolphins. Tampa doing nice on special teams again, hopefully works well in the reg season.

ReputationRep:
    Huge muffed punt by the dolphins. Tampa doing nice on special teams again, hopefully works well in the reg season.
    I'm thinking of getting a Revis Jersey... I've always wanted one but because he played for the Jets I couldn't. Now I think is time

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of getting a Revis Jersey... I've always wanted one but because he played for the Jets I couldn't. Now I think is time
    I was gonna get one when I went to watch tampa at christmas but seeing as they have 2 away games the 2 weeks im there..... :/

LOL 2nd muffed punt. Thigpen blows

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna get one when I went to watch tampa at christmas but seeing as they have 2 away games the 2 weeks im there..... :/

LOL 2nd muffed punt. Thigpen blows
    I'm just gonna get a normal replica one. Love Revis and I'm glad I don't have to hide my love for Revis now that he's a Bucc. What do you think of Freeman? Would you give him a new contract right now if you could?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna get a normal replica one. Love Revis and I'm glad I don't have to hide my love for Revis now that he's a Bucc. What do you think of Freeman? Would you give him a new contract right now if you could?
    Nah let him play out the contract season, hopefully he does well, if not hopefully Glennon does well lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.