Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    VDS man of the match, that says it all about the match.
    Not really Alumia pulled of some pretty decent saves too.

ReputationRep:
    Could have easily been 2-0 to Arsenal in this game, Hats off to Van der sar.

Chamackh should have scored but what do you expect from a player lacking game time.

ReputationRep:
    where was Bendtner, he'd have easily turned the game around for us. Prolific striker and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Well, you're just not very good are you :console:
    oh dont worry, i will enjoy heartily laughing when you lose to marseille trololololol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    It has been a horrible 7 days for Arsene Wenger.....you have to wonder how much longer he'll be given to deliver a trophy. Consistent finishes in the league are all that have kept him in the job as well as the promise that this youthful team will eventually mature into stars. God I miss the days of Henry, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp and co.....those were the days we were stylish and successful.
    Makes me feel even sadder, when i look back at the players we had, and i look at some of our players, denilson, diaby, rosicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    Could have easily been 2-0 to Arsenal in this game, Hats off to Van der sar.

Chamackh should have scored but what do you expect from a player lacking game time.
    Seriously deluded if you think Arsenal deserved anything.

ReputationRep:
    Déjà vu

ReputationRep:
    We got tactically raped again by Manchester United, congrats to them :congrats:

The most worrying thing was watching how this meant absolutely nothing to almost all of our players. Only Nasri and Wilshere had any motivation to go forward..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by word2yamother)
    Wenger should switch to 4-4-2 from now on and drop players that arent perfoming. Seriously, how the **** do diaby and denilson keep on making the starting line up when their perfomances are always shocking. I'd rather have players like Eastmond and Ramsey who will give 100% but are probably less technically gifted than have Diaby and Denilson just walking around as if theyre walking their dog in a park. Act fast Wenger or our season will be over.
    4-4-2 is an outdated formation. FACT.

ReputationRep:
    chamakh and rosiky fluffed shot were actual chances, yet none were taken.

Have to move forwards, pick ourselves up and go for prem.

ReputationRep:
    I swear... any other keeper than Van der Sar then Arsenal would have stood a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    We got tactically raped again by Manchester United, congrats to them :congrats:

The most worrying thing was watching how this meant absolutely nothing to almost all of our players. Only Nasri and Wilshere had any motivation to go forward..
    I noticed this!!!!

Why is it half our players dont give a crap? :confused: Well annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    4-4-2 is an outdated formation. FACT.
    No formation is out of date, you just need the players to make it work. United played a 4-4-2 today. The reason most teams play a 4-5-1 is due to lack of midfield dominance, or they just want lots of possession.

That said you hardly have 2 top quality strikers, you have 1 injury prone beast, a mr average, and Bendtner.... oh and Walcott.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute **** result, no fuss about Barca or even last weekend but losing to that Utd lineup is shameful, unacceptable performance. Rosicky/Denilson/Diaby can just **** off, inept players who'd look average in the championship

ReputationRep:
    As per usual, Koscielny, Sagna, Wilshere and Nasri gave their all and deserved better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    Seriously deluded if you think Arsenal deserved anything.
    Lol. Just say you hate Arsenal and off you go.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin is scared of attacking a defender a shadow of the player at Zenit.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe how slow diaby makes our attack... and denilson... he can jog out of arsenal as far as Im concerned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Absolute **** result, no fuss about Barca or even last weekend but losing to that Utd lineup is shameful, unacceptable performance. Rosicky/Denilson/Diaby can just **** off, inept players who'd look average in the championship
    What!, the performance was good enough to score against many other GK's but not against VDS....

ReputationRep:
    If we lose Cesc this summer we're in trouble, we just cannot perform without him in form...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.