Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
Woo he has a rubik's cube!
Loved how in the time between first showing of it and second he'd completed it

(Original post by fwed1)
I thought it was himself. It was mentioned he had a God complex so he obviously has faith in himself but does he also fear himself?
Yes he does. As I said in the episode thread, he's the man he trusts most of all and yet he also is the man he hates the most in the entire universe.

(Original post by elitepower)
I never did get why they didn`t just schedule Merlin and Doctor Who back to back. If they did that, they would have me to their viewing figures for an hour and a half and I think ITV would have to think of one good alternitive to beat it.
But then what about Dr Who Confidential? If Merlin was on during the same time you would lose viewing figures from both.
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is completely random, but the face of Boe is Jack, right?
Supermassive_muse_fan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by imperial maniac)
This is completely random, but the face of Boe is Jack, right?
Yep which is why any attempts to show the possiblity of Jack getting killed off in episode previews never work...
ForensicShoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I want Doctor Who to return to story/script writing like this.
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ForensicShoe)

One of my favourites is Blink, especially when they teared the wallpaper to reveal the messages. Even though the episode had very little of the Doctor in it, it was amazing!
ForensicShoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
One of my favourites is Blink, especially when they teared the wallpaper to reveal the messages. Even though the episode had very little of the Doctor in it, it was amazing!
Those episodes actually scared me.

Now they're just 'meh'
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

AAAAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! !1111ELEVEN

I'll never forget those episodes for scaring me absolutely ****less as a child. Everything from the hand through the letterbox to the banana gun incident to the doctor dancing to the zombiefication of Richard Wilson to the emotional bit at the end where he hugs his mum and everything goes back to normal, fantastic.
angryvivo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Loved how in the time between first showing of it and second he'd completed it

Yes he does. As I said in the episode thread, he's the man he trusts most of all and yet he also is the man he hates the most in the entire universe.

But then what about Dr Who Confidential? If Merlin was on during the same time you would lose viewing figures from both.
If Merlin was 1st and than doctor who it would be appropriate. because merlin is more pg than doctor who.
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Those episodes actually scared me.

Now they're just 'meh'
Also the Waters of Mars scared me too! (though I guess it takes more to scare me since I'm now 22 but the worst aliens were definitely in the Doctor's daughter).
ForensicShoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also the Waters of Mars scared me too! (though I guess it takes more to scare me since I'm now 22 but the worst aliens were definitely in the Doctor's daughter).
The Ood always struck a scary chord with me, especially when they went ape**** :sexface:
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Ood always struck a scary chord with me, especially when they went ape**** :sexface:
Hahaha, also when the guy at the end turned into an Ood and sneezed out his amygdala was so funny :giggle:. I have an odd sense of humour.
VisualKei
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was the Ood that persuaded my brother to unfortunatly, stop reaching the series =(' They terrified him.
I find the Weeping Angels more scary though...
ForensicShoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by VisualKei)
It was the Ood that persuaded my brother to unfortunatly, stop reaching the series =(' They terrified him.
I find the Weeping Angels more scary though...
They were pretty creepy

And that television woman! I can't remember which episode it was

Hahaha, also when the guy at the end turned into an Ood and sneezed out his amygdala was so funny :giggle:. I have an odd sense of humour.
:sexface:

I liked the part with the orbs :coma:
Ape Gone Insane
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Rory will come back. Don't worry, you guys.

Spoiler:
Show

:pierre:

The above is not a spoiler.
Christien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I liked this episode. Mostly because I enjoy it when they do the whole 'doctor as egomaniacal jackass' theme, 'cause it makes him an actual character rather than some impossibly perfect space Jesus. Don't get why it had to be a goddamn minotaur (you could very tenuously link it to the whole 'hotel as maze of fears' theme, I suppose), but **** it.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Anti-Hero)
Do you guys think the contents of the Doctor's room will be revealed before the series is over?
I don't think it will to be honest.
Keckers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

The above is not a spoiler.
If the above was a spoiler it would be pretty damn amazing
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yay new signature :sexface:
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apologies if the following have already been speculated upon - I've been away for the weekend:

- I think my previous theory about there being more than one Doctor here is pretty well supported (if I may say so myself ), although they both seem to have the same timeline. I'll explain: the Doctor had blue bow-tie on in this episode, but in the next episode he had his long coat again. I'm fairly sure this isn't just a random costume change because it's happened too many times now. But, as I said, their timelines and past events seem to be congruent - in Let's Kill Hitler, both Doctors were dying and in yesterday's episode, both Doctors seem to be without Amy/Rory (the Doctor goes away on his own at the end and there is no sign of Amy/Rory in next week's episode with the long-coated Doctor).

I did get the impression today that there were two Doctor's running around that hotel - the switch from the Doctor sitting at the table with the first possessed guy (the gambler) to the Doctor picking him up on that chair lift thingy seemed too sudden (guess it could have been poor cinematography) and there was a clip with the Doctor running around the hotel, and he appeared twice running in opposite directions (although I suppose the hotel rooms do change so that might be the reason). Either way, I got the sense there was more to today's episode than meets the eye.

Also, I got the impression that the squished nose I-like-to-be-defeated guy is more important than we think. I was expecting all through the episode for him to turn out to be the bad guy.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)
Yay new signature :sexface:
God, that made me crack up.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.19%
No - but I will (38)
6.96%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.59%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (258)
47.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise