Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stressed and tired. Just on my way home from work. Try having a full fire alarm sounding at half 3 in the morning for 10 minutes and then having to halt an evacuation of 175 people that's already in progress and send them all back in ... then you'll see why I'm stressed!!! haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm such an idiot went to uni for introduction lecture, only for it to be postgraduate instead of undergraduate, which has already gone. I always do things like this and I feel so stupid. Takes me back to something I did last year (which was even worse) :sad:

The only positive is that I was in a situation where I get anxious but I still overcame it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I'm such an idiot went to uni for introduction lecture, only for it to be postgraduate instead of undergraduate, which has already gone. I always do things like this and I feel so stupid. Takes me back to something I did last year (which was even worse) :sad:

The only positive is that I was in a situation where I get anxious but I still overcame it
    I would't worry. I once got half way through a physics lecture on motion or something until I realised it wasn't a law lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    Do you remember an old thread about boys in today's society
    Nope what happened?
    What did past Matt say?

Edit: Don't worry I just read it, that guy was a lad!
    I didn't even realise I was that good at conversing.

ReputationRep:
    really not feeling great...18 next week but im pretty much doing nought....not expecting any presents or a night out with friends(mum probably wouldnt allow me plus Saturday's not an option since i have to goto my dads house since my mums going on holiday.) and quite frankly bored out of my mind since i tend to finish my homework at school...filled out my UCAS grades and ive sent in my PS for my teacher to look over...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Burgundy)
    Nope what happened?
    What did past Matt say?

Edit: Don't worry I just read it, that guy was a lad!
    I didn't even realise I was that good at conversing.
    Haha :lol:
    I saw your account and i thought id just bring it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paniking_and_not_revising)
    I would't worry. I once got half way through a physics lecture on motion or something until I realised it wasn't a law lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for the reassurance my family also told me that it's okay. It's just annoying because I have done it before and still haven't learn from my mistake.

That must have been annoying!

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going to be honest anywhere on this forum it'll be here ...

I'm really upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    Thank you for the reassurance my family also told me that it's okay. It's just annoying because I have done it before and still haven't learn from my mistake.

That must have been annoying!
    I did it quite a number of times. I sat through a lecture for a module I didn't have because I was reading my timetable upside down and got mixed up. I thought I had a Thursday lecture when it was a Tuesday lecture.

My favourite was sitting in a Chemistry lecture or BioChem and basically the lecturer made us get up and introduce ourselves. I was like "Yeah I'm a law student." and walked out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiverOfTears)
    If I'm going to be honest anywhere on this forum it'll be here ...

I'm really upset.
    Aww! :hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    Overwhelmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boring::bawling:
    XD YayYYYyyyyYYyy! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww! :hugs: Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Happy and sad at the same time. It's a weird feeling. It's like I'm happy with all that I've managed to do this week and I am buzzing for tomorrow but then I'm sad about other stuff as well.

ReputationRep:
    I did it quite a number of times. I sat through a lecture for a module I didn't have because I was reading my timetable upside down and got mixed up. I thought I had a Thursday lecture when it was a Tuesday lecture.

My favourite was sitting in a Chemistry lecture or BioChem and basically the lecturer made us get up and introduce ourselves. I was like "Yeah I'm a law student." and walked out.
    :lol: that's jokes

ReputationRep:
    I am still eating the same pear for 15 mins now :lol:

I just got told off by mum. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling EXTREMELY tired but I've gotta get a personal statement draft in by 9 tomorrow so I have no choice but to carry on.... Perks of being an A2...

ReputationRep:
    stressed, tired, annoyed, cold... and just depressed outta my ****ing mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    stressed, tired, annoyed, cold... and just depressed outta my ****ing mind
    I know how you feel atm

ReputationRep:
    Stressed..

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.