Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I feel like iv shrunk, like everything is massive around me, like im a tiny person.

Dont know whats happening

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure what that is either, but am on Facebook hiding if you need me xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Huge hugs. Anything PMing would help with? I'll be up for a little while longer :console:

:hugs
    wouldn't know what to say, but thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what that is either, but am on Facebook hiding if you need me xxx
    Im laid in bed but feel like a borrower in the bean world. And had thoughts if being in the bus at work but being like super tiny in it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im laid in bed but feel like a borrower in the bean world. And had thoughts if being in the bus at work but being like super tiny in it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sounds like what happens to me sometimes when im dissociated. you feeling spaced out/detached/like everything is slow motion at all?

ReputationRep:
    I had a couple of drinks and was made to drink the ****-mix and now I'm scared I won't wait up for work even though I was home by 12 (like Cinderella) :/ currently eating popcorn and drinking pints of diluten juice to make sure I wake up tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    wouldn't know what to say, but thanks
    No worries - try and keep safe, please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    If I could share it with you I would :hugs: I don't know - it is most likely to be the meds I am on (agomelatine and aripiprazole), but I am undergoing a sleep study currently to see if there is a different cause. Sleeping so much / feeling so tired makes it much more difficult to work and keep motivated at work during the week.
    Thanks sleep study sounds good/interesting. I can understand to an extent. when I was on mirtazapine, I sometimes used to sleep in until 1pm and still feel exhausted and it made me feel like **** and so unmotivated. not as bad as what you're going through by the sounds of it, but can understand to an extent - really hope they found oout what is causing it soon and are able to do something about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    sounds like what happens to me sometimes when im dissociated. you feeling spaced out/detached/like everything is slow motion at all?
    Been spaced out most of the day, dont know how i functioned in forst aid training!

Dunnoif it links mpbut my eyes kept going fuzzy in work, like id look at the trainer and all of a sudden hed go blury.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I was in a really bad mood but then a friend who I hadn't spoken to for awhile decided to randomly ring me and she cheered me up a little. Have plans to meet her tomorrow.

My bad mood has gone down a little but I'm still in a mood and the anxiety is starting to creep in again already. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Been spaced out most of the day, dont know how i functioned in forst aid training!

Dunnoif it links mpbut my eyes kept going fuzzy in work, like id look at the trainer and all of a sudden hed go blury.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: i'm no doctor but to me it sounds like some kind of dissociation. I know when i'm dissociated my vision becomes quite distorted and sometimes blurry which links into things changing in proportion. well done on getting through the day though, really proud of you for doing this job.

ReputationRep:
    im feeling completely awful. really don't know what to do any more. feel like giving up. too tired of this ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just reading that made my insides feel funny :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    funny in a bad way? It does scare me a bit how sore it'll be, but I think it'll be worth it when it's done

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: i'm no doctor but to me it sounds like some kind of dissociation. I know when i'm dissociated my vision becomes quite distorted and sometimes blurry which links into things changing in proportion. well done on getting through the day though, really proud of you for doing this job.
    Hummm might try and sleep it off then anpd hope my brains a bit clearer ptomorrow and im not a borrower, that life aint for me!

Thanks hun, least i dont need to do first aid for another 3 years!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    im feeling completely awful. really don't know what to do any more. feel like giving up. too tired of this ****
    Sorry, not sure you saw my post to Pathway earlier, also mentioning that you could PM/text if that would help? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Hummm might try and sleep it off then anpd hope my brains a bit clearer ptomorrow and im not a borrower, that life aint for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds a lot like dissociation, i get the vision issues too and the feeling tiny thing as well. i hope sleep works for you!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh absolutely. I've never woken up dissociated/sleep tends to cure a lot of brain weirds. Really hope you manage to sleep well hun :hugs:

Sorry, not sure you saw my post to Pathway earlier, also mentioning that you could PM/text if that would help? :console:
    thanks hun. kinda at the point where nothing is helping any more/just at a loss/not sure talking about it really helps. sick to the back teeth of pretty much everything and none of it ever goes away. how are you doing?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    thanks hun. kinda at the point where nothing is helping any more/just at a loss/not sure talking about it really helps. sick to the back teeth of pretty much everything and none of it ever goes away. how are you doing?
    I understand, just thought I'd offer in case Am OK thanks, though I should probably do some uni work sometime this century :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Question: does anyone go to any mental health support groups or anything like that? Any recommendations?

I am badly struggling at the moment. I don't have the energy or desire to go back through the medical system and I lost faith with it anyway but I think I need to do something before anything bad happens. Aside from mood and anxiety problems, I am starting to become open to accepting that I may have an eating disorder that is getting out of control. I am becoming physically weaker and look like ****. Think I am probably using it as a drug to try and control my mood and anxiety level. Story of my life.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jay84)
    Question: does anyone go to any mental health support groups or anything like that? Any recommendations?

I am badly struggling at the moment. I don't have the energy or desire to go back through the medical system and I lost faith with it anyway but I think I need to do something before anything bad happens. Aside from mood and anxiety problems, I am starting to become open to accepting that I may have an eating disorder that is getting out of control. I am becoming physically weaker and look like ****. Think I am probably using it as a drug to try and control my mood and anxiety level. Story of my life.

Really sorry you think you have an ED and that you are struggling, Jay I've done recovery college courses, which aren't the same as a support group. I found them quite helpful but the problem is getting myself motivated enough to do one. Plus you have to be well enough to engage with them, which it sounds like you might not be :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep and now I'm scared to go to sleep because I have to wake up at like 6 for work and that's just 4 hours and what if fall asleep and then don't wake up in time for work and then I get in trouble and then because I'm worried about that it makes me unable to sleep and it's a big circle :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.