How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    Omg... i have 11 gems

What the **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    results day this Thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Very hot. I hate this weather. It also doesn't help when I'm gaming; pretty much the only time I fly into a rage now-a-days is when I get uncomfortable due to the weather (doesn't help that my room is like a sauna because of all the electronics!).

Otherwise, fine.
    Oh I understand I mean I've just looked in a mirror, so hot... But yes great gotten into the uni I wanted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I would be banned :teehee:
    Oh lmao I thought you meant in real life you can't repeat it, I'm so confused.com 😂

whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Could be better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    whatever.
    Are you okay? Your posts are kind of worrying...
    (Original post by katy-grace)
    Could be better
    :console: what's up? PM if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    No more tents/sleeping bags? :hide:
    That was the week before :laugh:

No more uni dorms for a while, though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so prone to headaches
    Mayb I should get my brain x-rayed
    OH WAIT
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I dont have a brain lelz

ReputationRep:
    I'm still buzzing from yesterday. Not only did I get in, they're now considering me for a bursary for academic excellence.

ReputationRep:
    I feel very upset because I got rejected as apparently I didn't have "the right set of GCSEs" that they were looking for which I think was a very strange way to reject my application, I would've been more satisfied if it was my recent grades that they didn't want which btw met their entry requirements..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I haven't even seen any other universities that have asked for specific subjects from GCSEs except for Maths and English.
    Not even in the mood of talking about university stuff anymore.

(Original post by Matrix123)

At least it's over and done with now
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unfortunately not... I have to go back on Monday for another one.:sad: I'm extremely nervous:cry:
    My arm is feeling sooooo heavy.:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Unfortunately not... I have to go back on Monday for another one.:sad: I'm extremely nervous:cry:
    My arm is feeling sooooo heavy.:sad:
    Aww, well you can get through it if you got through this one. I know it's a lot easier said than done though But you don't have any after that, right? Just think of the freedom you'll have then

I love your avatar btw :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Optimistic.

ReputationRep:
    Set a new deadlift PB today! Am absolutely buzzing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww tbh that's what I normally do, especially irl, "don't trust anyone" but there are a few (about 3 people ) who I feel I could trust on here - which I never thought would happen. So I guess, it's like: would you have rather loved and lost or never loved at all? I'd go with the first one (same kind of reasons with me saying the good times are worth the bad times ).
    Ohh I see, idk then

I'm sure you're not, but I won't completely deny it. I can be very stupid myself too :/
    Ohh I get that too sometimes, but it hasn't really affected what I write, so far anyway (you haven't)
    Well this is why in my last post I said to try and keep a calm mind, that seems to help

Morning Freezer! :hugs:
    Fair enough - at least you're honest. I guess you just need to wait a bit until you can "learn to dance in rain"
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That way things cant really go wrong. And you cant really be hurt that way either.
    (3 people eh ) But its good that you do trust them.
    Yeah i agree with you there, you cant just hang back because youll acheive nothing. Always go for it and dont back out!
    (ah i see)
    Well i am! Nah youre great!!

Its annoying isnt it!?
    Well thats a good thing to hear! Its really scary when you wake up the following morning and see the things i wrote!
    (oh well now i have )
    Ah ok, well ok then!

Evening Matrix :hugs:
    Honesty is the best policy!
    I feel like i should understand that but i dont

ReputationRep:
    Casually spent an hour under Lincoln today That was great fun! (Im being serious there, havent laughed so hard in ages!)
    Had a great day at work in general tbh!

Y'all ladies would we well jell! Spend a day in a Pandora shop Refurbing it! Had a great laugh there too.

Then it was off to a war memorial which we're re-furbing too. Theres a great view of Lincoln from it too!

So yeah had a great day!

I wont mention what happened underground as well yeah... (What happens under Lincoln, Stays undet Lincoln) Except for 3 unlicensed 10,000 volt cables powering the city!

ReputationRep:
    Really happy
    Doesn't happen often
    But on the long commute home I was just thinking about the things I've acheived this year, the friends I've made, the time I've had and I'm actually proud for once
    Proud of myself?like wtf man never happens - i always have some issue with myself
    but idk
    I want to keep this up next year!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol i think it was because I downloaded new happy music on my phone but still, feeling :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Casually spent an hour under Lincoln today That was great fun! (Im being serious there, havent laughed so hard in ages!)
    Had a great day at work in general tbh!

Y'all ladies would we well jell! Spend a day in a Pandora shop Refurbing it! Had a great laugh there too.

Then it was off to a war memorial which we're re-furbing too. Theres a great view of Lincoln from it too!

So yeah had a great day!

I wont mention what happened underground as well yeah... (What happens under Lincoln, Stays undet Lincoln) Except for 3 unlicensed 10,000 volt cables powering the city!
    Not jealous of pandora
    :hand: to that stereotype m8 (:lol:)
    load of expensive crep :yep:
    I'm jealous of u going to Lincoln, sounds like a fab place, one I've never been to!
    U so lucky :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That way things cant really go wrong. And you cant really be hurt that way either.
    (3 people eh ) But its good that you do trust them.
    Yeah i agree with you there, you cant just hang back because youll acheive nothing. Always go for it and dont back out!
    (ah i see)
    Well i am! Nah youre great!!
    Its annoying isnt it!?
    Well thats a good thing to hear! Its really scary when you wake up the following morning and see the things i wrote!
    (oh well now i have )
    Ah ok, well ok then!

Evening Matrix :hugs:
    Honesty is the best policy!
    I feel like i should understand that but i dont
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's true but like you say later on, if you hold back, you won't achieve anything
    (indeed, 3 people ) Yup, it's a nice change having people I feel I can actually trust
    If you say so, but I am stupid
    It can be yeah
    Yeah, I can only imagine!
    (indeed you have )
    Yup!

Evening Freezer! :hugs:
    It sure is!
    Oh it was a part of a quote that I said a few posts ago
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.