Older..it's my bday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haps birth to ya m8!

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Haps birth to ya m8!
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling happy and relieved I don't have to go out today 😀😀 after going out every day last week for an average three hours or less, I am not budging from my seat. So I am gonna raise a toast 🍷and reward myself with loads of lovely yummy chocolate. Hmmm where else in my schedule can I make cuts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Older..it's my bday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day x

ReputationRep:
    Super tired and stressed out :sadnod:

(Original post by starlight82)
    Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day x
    Thank you sweet
    How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome as always

ReputationRep:
    Fed up. Going into my third module with the OU, miserable as hell, all friends and cousins are proper unis and I'm stuck at drop out city/ worse case scenario? Don't know why I bloody picked it worst decision ever. But heyhO at least I get to study in my pjs in bed and I am hating the outside world at the moment, so it kinda makes sense to stay. P.S I haven't been in my town centre in four weeks so I am kinda really happy and relieved., that's one less thing to face

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    I am still eating the same pear for 15 mins now :lol:

I just got told off by mum. :cry:
    Lol 👏😂

ReputationRep:
    I didn't sleep again last night. It's becoming a habit. I blame the alcohol and Chinese for making me feel a bit queasy, but I didn't have that excuse when I went to bed sober last night. So I don't know.

Right now I'm sat on my balcony. It's 7:20 and I've been up since 12:55 yesterday afternoon. It's so peaceful. Other people's bedroom lights are just starting to flicker on, curtains are intermittently swooshing open. I love this time of the morning. The tiredness hasn't hit me, it isn't too cold and the world seems so serene. It's all downhill from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    I didn't sleep again last night. It's becoming a habit. I blame the alcohol and Chinese for making me feel a bit queasy, but I didn't have that excuse when I went to bed sober last night. So I don't know.

Right now I'm sat on my balcony. It's 7:20 and I've been up since 12:55 yesterday afternoon. It's so peaceful. Other people's bedroom lights are just starting to flicker on, curtains are intermittently swooshing open. I love this time of the morning. The tiredness hasn't hit me, it isn't too cold and the world seems so serene. It's all downhill from here.
    I love how this started off with a negative tone then to a positive tone and then back to negative. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon mate :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling dead tired right now. I haven't slept properly for the last two days and now i have to get myself out of bed to go out

ReputationRep:
    I am fuming from last nights argument with G

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Almost everyone feels down huh? I second @Emily.17 's motion

ReputationRep:
    Submitted yet another job application but this time it's related to my degree! Until I can drive I'm pretty stuck for choice but I just need money to come in!

How people who are perfectly capable of working but choose not to can manage to stay at home doing nothing all day manage to live like that I just don't know. I've never been so bored or felt so sad in as long as I can remember! There really is such a thing as post-graduate blues!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melinae)
    Submitted yet another job application but this time it's related to my degree! Until I can drive I'm pretty stuck for choice but I just need money to come in!

How people who are perfectly capable of working but choose not to can manage to stay at home doing nothing all day manage to live like that I just don't know. I've never been so bored or felt so sad in as long as I can remember! There really is such a thing as post-graduate blues!
    good luck with the job hunting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    good luck with the job hunting
    Thank you! I think it's just a matter of sticking with it and being positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melinae)
    Thank you! I think it's just a matter of sticking with it and being positive.
    it is really, maybe do some volunteer work to have something to do but apply for any job you can do and eventually you will get somewhere

ReputationRep:
    very down and upset

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.