Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the real exam do you have to use ESC or is it like medify where you use the backspace button?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    In the real exam do you have to use ESC or is it like medify where you use the backspace button?????
    I used backspace in the real exam like medify!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh ok i was just wondering because on the ukcat practice exams they use ESC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm_7)
    ahh ok i was just wondering because on the ukcat practice exams they use ESC?
    Yeah I know! It worried me too when I did their mocks but on the day backspace works fine! Good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know! It worried me too when I did their mocks but on the day backspace works fine! Good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh okayy!! thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    So annoying, I'll try my best to get it sorted though as I couldn't think of anything worse than having to do an extra year of history 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No no, this time next year, you'd be at manchester uni ready for your PBL assignment in the morning......not writing essays about how some ship sank which killed the king so his son was the new king in like 1735!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamza_33)
    What is the official calculator like? can i use my keypad and can i move it about and view the text?!
    Like the one on the official UKCAT website! Press ALT+C to quicktime open it up, and then use the keyboard to put numbers in. Simples as long as you ensure number lock is on which is shown by the green light on the keyboard next to where it says "num lock"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    No no, this time next year, you'd be at manchester uni ready for your PBL assignment in the morning......not writing essays about how some ship sank which killed the king so his son was the new king in like 1735!
    Aw bless you ❤️ I hope so anyway👻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    Like the one on the official UKCAT website! Press ALT+C to quicktime open it up, and then use the keyboard to put numbers in. Simples as long as you ensure number lock is on which is shown by the green light on the keyboard next to where it says "num lock"
    Aw bless you ❤️ I hope so anyway👻

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    subtraction/division/ addition/multiplaction
    percentages
    ratios
    areas
    volumes
    distance speed time
    pie chart stuff

xx
    maybe more but thats all I've looked at
    Thank you
    Were the questions also easy to understand?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the back space used for ?*

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when you click of the calculator or go to the next question, does the calculator appear in the same place each time or does it appear where you left it? I always have to move it out of the way on the UKCAT mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen111)
    What's the back space used for ?*
    I think it's used for clearing whatever is on the calculator, without using the mouse to click 'ON/C'.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys can someone tell me Wat the minimum score was last yr to get an interview at Leicester? I used the calculator thing n it says our of 48 but then another thing says out of 68. Where does the other marks come from n do u think I Hav a chance with 42.5 (ukcat n grades combined only).

ReputationRep:
    in the real thing do the qr questions have a lot of text ?? i flopped all 3 of the ukcat website qr sections and i noticed all these had a lot of data *:/

ReputationRep:
    I did Kaplan's Practice Test A this morning and got VR: 550 QR: 570 AR: 470. Average: 520

I have about 22 hours until my test. It's still not looking very good. I've checked the wrong answers and I'm doing Practice Test B in a while.

ReputationRep:
    The moment your medify expires =

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCMXCVIII)
    Do you know when you click of the calculator or go to the next question, does the calculator appear in the same place each time or does it appear where you left it? I always have to move it out of the way on the UKCAT mocks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It appears where you left it! I was scared about that too as it used to annoy me during mocks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen111)
    in the real thing do the qr questions have a lot of text ?? i flopped all 3 of the ukcat website qr sections and i noticed all these had a lot of data *:/
    Mine had much less data x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got mine this afternoon, due to your consistent visitation on this thread I figured you'd be the best person to ask this- what did you take to the exam? Better still what should i take? Pens? what form of identification etc? Thanks for your help in advance x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.