Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Casually spent an hour under Lincoln today That was great fun! (Im being serious there, havent laughed so hard in ages!)
    Had a great day at work in general tbh!

Y'all ladies would we well jell! Spend a day in a Pandora shop Refurbing it! Had a great laugh there too.

Then it was off to a war memorial which we're re-furbing too. Theres a great view of Lincoln from it too!

So yeah had a great day!

I wont mention what happened underground as well yeah... (What happens under Lincoln, Stays undet Lincoln) Except for 3 unlicensed 10,000 volt cables powering the city!
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Really happy
    Doesn't happen often
    But on the long commute home I was just thinking about the things I've acheived this year, the friends I've made, the time I've had and I'm actually proud for once
    Proud of myself?like wtf man never happens - i always have some issue with myself
    but idk
    I want to keep this up next year!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol i think it was because I downloaded new happy music on my phone but still, feeling :proud:
    :woo: So happy because two of my best friends are happy!
    Only spent a day at Lincoln but it's easily one of the best places I've been to and nice goal for next year, Cheese! :five:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Only spent a day at Lincoln but it's easily one of the best places I've been to and nice goal for next year, Cheese! :five:
    happy because my sister has arrived :hugs: and shes so lovely :lovehug:cool! What did u do there? :holmes:thanks sista m80

ReputationRep:
    happy because my sister has arrived :hugs: and shes so lovely :lovehug:cool! What did u do there? :holmes:thanks sista m80
    Awww! :hugs: Well, as you are older you must know what you're on about :smug: nahh, my sister is the best (:mmm:)
    We didn't do that much :rofl: But we went to Lincoln Cathedral which I thought looked amazing (we didn't even go inside :lol:) but we walked through the town by it and I just loved the atmosphere
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Awww! :hugs: Well, as you are older you must know what you're on about :smug: nahh, my sister is the best (:mmm:)
    We didn't do that much :rofl: But we went to Lincoln Cathedral which I thought looked amazing (we didn't even go inside :lol:) but we walked through the town by it and I just loved the atmosphere
    :hugs: but you're younger and more beautiful and more free and aweosmer and all those cute lil thingies nah my sister is better than yours :eviltongue:
    haha cool :rofl: nice! I do want to go :moon:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: but you're younger and more beautiful and more free and aweosmer and all those cute lil thingies nah my sister is better than yours :eviltongue:
    haha cool :rofl: nice! I do want to go :moon:
    :hugs: Younger? Yes. More beautiful? Pfffft, doubt it :nah: More free? Hmmm, how does one judge this? Awesomer? Not a chance! You're so awesome you spelt awesomer as "aweosmer"! You are so kind! My sister is the best, meaning she is wayyy better than your sister! :yep:
    :lol: Ooh, you'll have to let me know when you get the chance!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Younger? Yes. More beautiful? Pfffft, doubt it :nah: More free? Hmmm, how does one judge this? Awesomer? Not a chance! You're so awesome you spelt awesomer as "aweosmer"! You are so kind! My sister is the best, meaning she is wayyy better than your sister! :yep:
    :lol: Ooh, you'll have to let me know when you get the chance!
    cmon man, u r judge via personality innit :mmm::rofl: lol typo alert XD
    will doozies!

ReputationRep:
    cmon man, u r judge via personality innit :mmm::rofl: lol typo alert XD
    will doozies!
    Can't agree with you :noway: haha :lol: but your personality is awesome. Fact. :lol:
    Woo! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Not jealous of pandora
    :hand: to that stereotype m8 (:lol:)
    load of expensive crep :yep:
    I'm jealous of u going to Lincoln, sounds like a fab place, one I've never been to!
    U so lucky :daydreaming:
    Haha fair enough!
    Tbh it was full of rubble anyways
    Is it? Ive never been in one before (that wasnt being refurbished!)
    Lincoln seems interesting! Only beem to construction sites there but it looks nice from what ive seen!
    Hehe!
    Ill see if i can get a picture from the vista point when i go to that point again!

ReputationRep:
    Aww! :hugs:
    Im happy that youre happy!
    It seems nice from what i saw of it!
    What did you do there?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair enough!
    Tbh it was full of rubble anyways
    Is it? Ive never been in one before (that wasnt being refurbished!)
    Lincoln seems interesting! Only beem to construction sites there but it looks nice from what ive seen!
    Hehe!
    Ill see if i can get a picture from the vista point when i go to that point again!
    :lol:
    haha (yes it is m8, take my word for it )I like pictures :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Aww! :hugs:
    Im happy that youre happy!
    It seems nice from what i saw of it!
    What did you do there?
    :hugs:
    The is an ongoing cycle of happiness! (I'm happy again because you're happy! )
    Good!
    Answered in previous post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=6747
    It was mainly the general atmosphere I liked there

ReputationRep:
    haha (yes it is m8, take my word for it )I like pictures :fan:
    (Alrighty then!)
    Oooh good! I'll do my best to get one for you! Don't know when I'll be down to that site again though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    whatever.
    Hi
    Haven't spoken in a while
    How's things

ReputationRep:
    The is an ongoing cycle of happiness! (I'm happy again because you're happy! )
    Good!
    Answered in previous post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=6747
    It was mainly the general atmosphere I liked there
    The cycle of happiness is in action! (And I'm happy again because you're happy! Plus I'm all snuggled up in bed too! So comfy! )

Oh right, I didn't see before

But yeah how come you didn't go in to the Cathedral? It looks pretty damn impressive I will admit! (From the outside and from a distance!)
    And it's a nice place to walk through isn't it!? A great atmosphere indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's true but like you say later on, if you hold back, you won't achieve anything
    (indeed, 3 people ) Yup, it's a nice change having people I feel I can actually trust
    If you say so, but I am stupid
    It can be yeah
    Yeah, I can only imagine!
    (indeed you have )
    Yup!

Evening Freezer! :hugs:
    It sure is!
    Oh it was a part of a quote that I said a few posts ago
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes exactly! And you'll be thinking, "if only I'd have done that" a lot!
    (Are they the 3 people from your 5&3 list? ) Yes I can imagine it is! Kinda relaxing in a way!
    Nah you're not!
    Indeed yes!
    Not nice at all!
    (I'm suprised I didn't tell you already )
    !puY

Night Matrix (I'm not going to sleep, just stating its night ) :hugs:
    Indeed!
    Ohh right I see!
    Ah I see, I'm liking that quote too!
    Further evidence that you are the quote expert!

ReputationRep:
    The cycle of happiness is in action! (And I'm happy again because you're happy! Plus I'm all snuggled up in bed too! So comfy! )

Oh right, I didn't see before

But yeah how come you didn't go in to the Cathedral? It looks pretty damn impressive I will admit! (From the outside and from a distance!)
    And it's a nice place to walk through isn't it!? A great atmosphere indeed!

It sure is! (I'm happy again because you're happy again, and to hear that you're all comfy! )

Heyy, no worries!

Because you had to pay :rofl: But tbf, it's a lot to take in just from the outside so if I went inside, I'm sure I would have combusted from excitement :lol:
    Yeah, amazing! Oooh whereabouts were you? Did you go to the bit in front of the cathedral near the Lincoln signs about the history of the town and, before you get to the castle? The atmosphere seemed at its greatest around there :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes exactly! And you'll be thinking, "if only I'd have done that" a lot!
    (Are they the 3 people from your 5&3 list? ) Yes I can imagine it is! Kinda relaxing in a way!
    Nah you're not!
    Indeed yes!
    Not nice at all!
    (I'm suprised I didn't tell you already )
    !puY

Night Matrix (I'm not going to sleep, just stating its night ) :hugs:
    Indeed!
    Ohh right I see!
    Ah I see, I'm liking that quote too!
    Further evidence that you are the quote expert!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly! Holding back just leads to regret
    (They are indeed ) It is
    In general, yes - especially when it comes to general stuff :yep:
    (Well, I certainly don't recall you telling me )
    Haha, awesome stuff!

Night Freezer (haha OK, same ) :hugs:
    Glad you like it!
    Haha :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Alrighty then!)
    Oooh good! I'll do my best to get one for you! Don't know when I'll be down to that site again though.
    goodnight and thanks! I look forward to it whenever it is possible XD

ReputationRep:

It sure is! (I'm happy again because you're happy again, and to hear that you're all comfy! )

Heyy, no worries!

Because you had to pay :rofl: But tbf, it's a lot to take in just from the outside so if I went inside, I'm sure I would have combusted from excitement :lol:
    Yeah, amazing! Oooh whereabouts were you? Did you go to the bit in front of the cathedral near the Lincoln signs about the history of the town and, before you get to the castle? The atmosphere seemed at its greatest around there :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly! Holding back just leads to regret
    (They are indeed ) It is
    In general, yes - especially when it comes to general stuff :yep:
    (Well, I certainly don't recall you telling me )
    Haha, awesome stuff!

Night Freezer (haha OK, same ) :hugs:
    Glad you like it!
    Haha :rofl:

Happiness is spreading! (Aww how long will this go on for I wonder hehe! But I'm happy that you're happy! Thankyou, I need this! So worn out *yawns*)

Thankyou

Ah I see, weren't feeling like paying then eh
    Ah well that's alright then! Just admiring the work that went into it and the beauty of it I see?
    Haha well that's not good! Can't have Matrix combusting!
    Waterside South is where we were, today we went further in (to the pandora shop not too far from the waterside). So no I didn't go there I'm afraid.
    Ah right ok, maybe I'll take a day trip there and explore!

Spoiler:
    Show
    It sure does! Esp when you keep doing it (I regret not doing things now tbh).
    (Aww! That's made me even happier!) exactly!
    Noooo! I've not seen anything stupid come from you! Aren't we all when it comes to general stuff though?!

(Not to worry, I have now!)
    Haha thanks!

Night Matrix! (I will be sleeping soon though!) :hugs:
    It's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    goodnight and thanks! I look forward to it whenever it is possible XD
    Goodnight and no worries!
    Ok then! I'll do my best!

ReputationRep:

Happiness is spreading! (Aww how long will this go on for I wonder hehe! But I'm happy that you're happy! Thankyou, I need this! So worn out *yawns*)

Thankyou

Ah I see, weren't feeling like paying then eh
    Ah well that's alright then! Just admiring the work that went into it and the beauty of it I see?
    Haha well that's not good! Can't have Matrix combusting!
    Waterside South is where we were, today we went further in (to the pandora shop not too far from the waterside). So no I didn't go there I'm afraid.
    Ah right ok, maybe I'll take a day trip there and explore!

Spoiler:
    Show
    It sure does! Esp when you keep doing it (I regret not doing things now tbh).
    (Aww! That's made me even happier!) exactly!
    Noooo! I've not seen anything stupid come from you! Aren't we all when it comes to general stuff though?!

(Not to worry, I have now!)
    Haha thanks!

Night Matrix! (I will be sleeping soon though!) :hugs:
    It's brilliant!
    It sure is! (Me too I'm happy you're still happy! No worries Aww yeah )

Haha, nope
    Of course! We stayed for a while and that was way too short! I needed lots more time to admire it :yep:
    :rofl: no :ahee:
    Ohh OK
    Awesome!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah (aww)
    (Aww yay!)
    Just you wait haha I guess
    (Yup!)

Night Freezer! (Oh, OK!) :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.