Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    oh...sorry for my ignorance, but what is a mark II? are we going to clone groovyP? :confused:
    :rofl:

Basicly, when a thread gets too big, the mods close it. This often leads to people re-starting the threads, because only the really good ones grow that big. These are mark II threads :p:

And I hardly think you're the weakest, you've been voted into power twice, you're so well admired you don't need to snatch power for yourself. You're probrably one of the strongest, so make sure everyone knows it :evil:

That's what I'd do if I had any actual power, all I have is gems and posts. Which still makes me powerful :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it just made you a spammer and a rep whore:p:

lol PG, good one.

Piney you aren't the weakest, everyone trusts and respects you, that gives you power. And I would've preferred you to keep hold of power.

A pansy is a name you call someone who acts like a little girl

Well it looks like PG and Luton are thiefs!! :mad: I will have my revenge... Just not for a while. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We are not. We just make better leaders than you. Everything we did was for the good of the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Not to mention Rusty, she's senior to Luton.

Though (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) she's succeded in being absent during all our major wars, has never attempted to seize power, and has yet to say anything bad about Luton...
    Oy that's not true!!!I keep nagging him about that he's not read The Book yet, and I was absent from the war because I'm sensitive to the negative energy radiating from the thread at such times.
    I shall NOT involve my penguin army in such folly. war is bad. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yaay Rusty's back. :party:

War is not bad. War is good. We remove the useless and replace with the useful. ;yes;
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Not that anyone here is useless or anything.

:ninja:

*cough* Luton *cough*
    love ya really Luton

ReputationRep:
    He's co-leader right now, which is more than you are.

Why am I sticking up for luton???:confused:

He's only co-leader cos you greedy bums didn't give me back what was rightfully mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    He's co-leader right now, which is more than you are.

Why am I sticking up for luton???:confused:
    'cos im lovely?

I'm not useless i have maintained power for a while now. The luton-psycho alliance is a strong one with an iron fist. MWAHAHAHA

and Lc i do function of my own accord.

Luton missed my secret message

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's not too bright sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho)
    Why am I sticking up for luton???
    yea why are you ^o)
    (Original post by luton)
    and Lc i do function of my own accord.
    come on nessa, you're gonna have to come out of the closet sometime! it's either you admit I control you or you admit you're gay:p: which one sounds better for ya?
    AND :party: TSR was down for a whole day here

No, no he isn't. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, what's with the nessa business? does luton have a secret identity or something? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    Prove it...
    EDIT:
    (Original post by rusty)
    oh yeah, what's with the nessa business? does luton have a secret identity or something?
    ask Psycho.. she's the one who told me:p:

His secret identity as my *****

:whip
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I lost about 100 posts *points at measly post count of 4001*

:bawling:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.