Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    De rien

We can hope we get a super mathsy paper
    Pray for rachel and fish
    The most difficult paper I've come across for G484 is Jan 2013 I think it was (will double check this when home)

(Original post by Bude8)
    Congratulations!! That's awesome

I've never been to Brizzle and I really want to go there and hear the locals there say 'Brizzle' for myself :lol:

My Physics teacher said he was best in his year at Manchester, and that his name is on one of the boards in the library. That's pretty cool

I'm almost fed up of school though :lol:
    Ahaha when I went I saw more of the uni that the city but going back in a few weeks to convince myself it wouldn't be -that- bad if I didn't get into manc
    That's awesome omg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to see everyone's hyped for uni and going to different cities. Jan went by so quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    Good to see everyone's hyped for uni and going to different cities. Jan went by so quickly
    Tell me about it, months that have gone past only feel like only weeks... we only have 3 months left until exam season... :silverwings:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Tell me about it, months that have gone past only feel like only weeks... we only have 3 months left until exam season... :silverwings:
    Ikr! I'm still writing 2014 as the date haha Part of me is sad that there's only so much time of school left but I'm also excited to start uni and my course. But yeah of course there's still the exam season before anything happens! :trytofly:

ReputationRep:
    it has reminded me that I haven't started any proper revision....;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    it has reminded me that I haven't started any proper revision....;(
    Most people are going to start their revision mid-Feb once coursework is out of the way.

ReputationRep:
    Most people are going to start their revision mid-Feb once coursework is out of the way.
    A bit late for my school.... we have mocks right after half term... (late February) and I have so many exams to take !

ReputationRep:
    A bit late for my school.... we have mocks right after half term... (late February) and I have so many exams to take !
    My mocks start tomorrow </3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sounds like fun!
    I actually have a C4 mock tomorrow as well... (my school is a bit weird)

ReputationRep:
    sounds like fun!
    I actually have a C4 mock tomorrow as well... (my school is a bit weird)
    Tomorrow I have FP1 (resit) and C3 good luck !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else finding motivation a bit of a problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Is anyone else finding motivation a bit of a problem?
    I dread going to school these days, I just hate it and have no motivation. I've always (relatively) liked school until this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    I dread going to school these days, I just hate it and have no motivation. I've always (relatively) liked school until this year.
    I just cba with work, both homework, classwork and coursework, and don't really care about uni, bit of an issue atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    I just cba with work, both homework, classwork and coursework, and don't really care about uni, bit of an issue atm.
    I might be being too complacent about uni offers. I just keep thinking to myself there's no way I'll miss the offer and don't do any work but all it takes is 2 or 3 bad exams to **** me up. I don't even know which uni I'll be going to tbh, cba for any of them at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I might be being too complacent about uni offers. I just keep thinking to myself there's no way I'll miss the offer and don't do any work but all it takes is 2 or 3 bad exams to **** me up. I don't even know which uni I'll be going to tbh, cba for any of them at the moment.
    I'm a bit like this atm but I think I have a lot more leeway than you do :lol: still, if I get 777 in my HLs I'll be happy :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by rachelc142)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Clockwork Apple)
    Good luck!
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I'm a bit like this atm but I think I have a lot more leeway than you do :lol: still, if I get 777 in my HLs I'll be happy :lol:
    I need an A* in maths or physics but I'm sort of going on the assumption that I'm going to get an A* in maths so I'm not bothering with physics which might come back to haunt me later. Meh, Bristol should be fun if I **** up anyway:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    I need an A* in maths or physics but I'm sort of going on the assumption that I'm going to get an A* in maths so I'm not bothering with physics which might come back to haunt me later. Meh, Bristol should be fun if I **** up anyway:lol:.
    Have you officially firmed Bath then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Have you officially firmed Bath then?
    Nah I don't have all my decisions back yet

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.