Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    But thats taking into account that Arsenal dont drop points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah, that too. I forgot!

ReputationRep:
    Run in prediction (if this goes massively wrong, then hello FF quotes thread):

Burnley - W
    Chelsea - L
    Hull - W
    Swansea - W
    United - L
    Sunderland - W
    West Brom - W

Ending on 78 points.

Chelsea - 90
    Arsenal - 78
    Man City - 76
    Man Utd - 76
    Liverpool - 71

Close table :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Run in prediction (if this goes massively wrong, then hello FF quotes thread):

Burnley - W
    Chelsea - L
    Hull - W
    Swansea - W
    United - L
    Sunderland - W
    West Brom - W

Ending on 78 points.

Chelsea - 90
    Arsenal - 78
    Man City - 76
    Man Utd - 76
    Liverpool - 74

Close table :yy:
    You think Liverpool are going to get 20 points in 7 games and that Man Utd will get 14? The latter is possibly believable; the former, almost impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    You think Liverpool are going to get 20 points in 7 games and that Man Utd will get 14? The latter is possibly believable; the former, almost impossible.
    Not almost, it's mathematically impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Not almost, it's mathematically impossible.
    7 x 3 = 21 though?

Or am I missing something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    7 x 3 = 21 though?

Or am I missing something..
    20 is not 21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    20 is not 21
    True say, it's either 21 or 19.

My bad.

ReputationRep:
    Arkasia has had a made there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    20 is not 21
    "will get 20" would generally mean "will get a minimum of 20" - still not happening. To have 21, you must have 20 anyway..

Good pickup though that his actual table is impossible :p:

ReputationRep:
    Let's be real here, I expect us to be knocked out by Reading. Don't forget Schezny's in goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Let's be real here, I expect us to be knocked out by Reading. Don't forget Schezny's in goal.
    Look at you using the pessimism tactic :lol:

Deep down you're confident, you know that we have too much fire power to lose that game.. no matter how many we concede. But to the world you'll say we'll lose so that you don't jinx it, and that if we do lose, you won't get people like Luke et al quoting you left right and centre.

I had the same approach for the Liverpool game for the chaps at work haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Look at you using the pessimism tactic :lol:

Deep down you're confident, you know that we have too much fire power to lose that game.. no matter how many we concede. But to the world you'll say we'll lose so that you don't jinx it, and that if we do lose, you won't get people like Luke et al quoting you left right and centre.

I had the same approach for the Liverpool game for the chaps at work haha

I don't remember the last team who won the cup back to back. City were knocked out by Wigan last year again so I just have the an irk feeling that Reading is going to be a very tough match, hence Schezny scores an own goal or something etc. Don't forget we were 4-0 down to them last game hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    True say, it's either 21 or 19.

My bad.
    What's 9+10
    21!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Szs is better than poverty Ospina.

In a penalty shoot out its like facing an oompa loompa in goal ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Szs is better than poverty Ospina.

In a penalty shoot out its like facing an oompa loompa in goal ffs

Ospina is the more reliable keeper over 90 where as Schezny has better shot stopping ability. Don't forget how bad Schezny's ball distribution is that often leads to mistakes by our players and the opposition pressurising us in our own half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I don't remember the last team who won the cup back to back. City were knocked out by Wigan last year again so I just have the an irk feeling that Reading is going to be a very tough match, hence Schezny scores an own goal or something etc. Don't forget we were 4-0 down to them last game hahaha
    Chelsea just a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but Arsenal NOT beating Chelsea or Man Utd = 4th. Provided that neither drops points obviously (and Man City drops points only to Utd). If every other match is a 0-0 then the top 4 would be
    1 Chelsea 38 45 94
    2 Man Utd 38 32 80
    3 Man City 38 38 79
    4 Arsenal 38 34 78

(I think everybody knows by now but if the league table were determined by putting together the first half of one season with the second half of the previous then Arsenal would've won the title in 2013 but still come fourth the following year )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Ospina is the more reliable keeper over 90 where as Schezny has better shot stopping ability. Don't forget how bad Schezny's ball distribution is that often leads to mistakes by our players and the opposition pressurising us in our own half.
    True but that's more down to lavl of maturity. I'd rather have szs in a cup game that could go to pens than ospina

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal will finish above UTD they will lose to City and Arsenal will win tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Costa will be out for the Arsenal match. No excuse not to win really.

He's also missing games against QPR Leicester and United. Just imagine if UTD and one of QPR/Leicester beat them..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.