The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
despairing and agitated and just sad and hopeless and just everything is awful :cry: I wish it would **** off forever. this is hellish. living in this skin is just too much. my thoughts and feelings are just constant and too much and I cant function and I just want to do this any more. this isn't fair. none of this is fair.

:hugs: Scary. It's not fair. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
:hugs: Scary. It's not fair. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: :frown: :frown: literally awful. how are you?
:frown: :frown: :frown: literally awful. how are you?

Not good. Exam tomorrow. No revision.
You can I'm pretty much screwed. :gthumb:
Procastrination is still my worst enemy!
My brain is so messed up currently. I dont even know what to do or anything.

ED TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Not good. Exam tomorrow. No revision.
You can I'm pretty much screwed. :gthumb:
Yeah. in the same position. in the middle of exams and done approximately 0 revision. remember, whatever happens, a set of exams do not define you. it isn't the be all and end all and you can do good things. university is far from everything.
Original post by PandaWho

ED TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by PandaWho

ED TW

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi,

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm currently in hospital but hopefully I will be discharged soon. Thought I'd join to meet others who are going through similar experiences as me, to get support and give support. I look forward to getting to know people on this thread.
Original post by Nathanielle
Procastrination is still my worst enemy!

same. Going to have to hit the gym tomorrow morning now.

So tired of having to hide everything

may need to re-ban from TSR.

Spoiler

Original post by 1lastchance
hi,

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm currently in hospital but hopefully I will be discharged soon. Thought I'd join to meet others who are going through similar experiences as me, to get support and give support. I look forward to getting to know people on this thread.

Hey there, buddy :smile:

Hope hospital isn't too bad for you. Sorry to hear that you have schizophrenia but hopefully now they know what's up you can get the appropriate help and get on your way to feeling better. Welcome to the thread.
hi,

:hi: Welcome to the thread!
hi,

Hiya! Welcome to MHSS, though sorry to hear of what brings you here. Hopefully you will find this a safe and supportive environment to be part of.

Latest