Ram/Ox Oz San
Wal/Gir

Do you think a "diamond formation" like
Coq
Ramsey Cazorla
Ozil
Walcott Alexis
would work?
lol this club hasn't "failed" or else you wouldn't be talking about it. "who's leeds? coventry? portsmouth? wigan?"
Jesus, just realised I've predicted 3-0 Arsenals wins 3 games in a row. Am I turning into Ty?
Original post by shawn_o1
Do you think a "diamond formation" like
Coq
Ramsey Cazorla
Ozil
Walcott Alexis
would work?

Tbh, whilst we "set up" as a 4-2-3-1, we play more of a 4-1-2-1-2 in reality. I mean, Rambo tucks in of his own accord into a more right central mid playing B2B, Sanchez pushes in to a more hybrid role between LW and LF and Santi will often shift out to the left anyway to accommodate the space left behind.

I'd like to see Ox start tomorrow, I think Ox played pretty well on international break. Not a clue who I'd start out of Giroud and Walcott, both have ABYSMAL records vs. Stoke

Original post by Lúcio
Jesus, i didn't think we'd catch a fish this big.
I wish you weren't so easy, it would save a lot of embarrassment...

What wumming are you talking about; I'm just discussing the failings of a club with another poster in the relevant thread.
If you dislike my opinion please by all means block me, but we're breaking no rules so you can't get your pseudo-mod to bail their fellow fan out this time :smile:

Yeah mate, I'm talking "smack" in the arsenal thread before a game we're gonna lose anyway.
I think you'd know all about that, you've spent enough time with Aqib.

#salty
#obsessed

Ahhh, classic. Talk ****, get called out and publicly humiliated, claim to have "caught a big one" when the reality is you've been slapped down to size. Then add a # or two and you're golden, Sheddola has taught you well....

Seriously though, pls go back to being that tragic Liverpool fan everyone has a chuckle at but feels sympathy for, never forget bud, "IT'S OUR ****ING YEAR!!!"
Really hope Wengs starts Gab tomorrow, fel like he's deserved to retain his place,can't see it happening unfortunately but a man can hope. Out of interest who was captain last game with Mert not playing?
Me when I open the Arsenal thread

Will there be matchthreads for tomorrow, doesn't seem like there's been one all season, although I missed the Liverpool game iirc and there was probably one for that
Leinad going in
Original post by leinad2012
Will there be matchthreads for tomorrow, doesn't seem like there's been one all season, although I missed the Liverpool game iirc and there was probably one for that

Theres two already up
Original post by sr90
Theres two already up

Really? Literally looked on the football homepage 10 minutes ago and didn't see any :colondollar:

Miss this guy :frown:
Original post by The Shed End
The superior type.

lol when my posts ousting a Chelsea racist get deleted but clear explicitly racist remarks are kept on the thread.
Tom Ford was back to his true home this week, North London. Was emotional. Highbury forever, one of the best places in the world.
Original post by midnightice
lol when my posts ousting a Chelsea racist get deleted but clear explicitly racist remarks are kept on the thread.

"ousting"? You mean outing? "Ousting, can in itself be implied in a racist way, ie. the Nazi's attempting to oust the Jews during the holocaust.

Reported for attempting to kill off my race.
"ousting"? You mean outing? "Ousting, can in itself be implied in a racist way, ie. the Nazi's attempting to oust the Jews during the holocaust.

Reported for attempting to kill off my race.

Drive out in terms of shaming.

But lmfao, that's hilarious.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Tom Ford was back to his true home this week, North London. Was emotional. Highbury forever, one of the best places in the world.

Been living here all summer. Moving out this weekend. Emotional :sad:
Drive out in terms of shaming.

But lmfao, that's hilarious.

#salty
Been living here all summer. Moving out this weekend. Emotional :sad:

Went out to a place called The Vineyard in Islington the other night, mate from work took me there, was very good. Quality of girls in that area are generally peng. Didn't find myself a Zurich though :frown:
#salty

#rentboy
#rentboy

reported for abusive language

Latest