Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The superior type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I wonder what proportion of the posts in this threads are just head shots of Giroud.
    in fairness it's not like you'll find many of him scoring...

Couldn't agree more; nobody cares over there, it's not real support.
    Barnsley fans sing better songs at Oakwell and they hardly know how to speak English...

#reelingthemin
    Funny thing is, out of the all the 'fans' you see outside of the Emirates queing up to tell Arsene Wenger and the board what they think through the medium of Arsenal fan TV, would be classed as chavs if you saw them on the street. Only one that doesnt apply to is Bully because he's actually a pirate and was once a prominent member of Aerosmith.

Still I'm sure Arsene Wenger actually gives a ******* about what Abdul, 23 from Islington, thinks about Ozil's role as a no.10 playing out wide, or why Petr Cech should be dropped because he used to play for Chelsea.

Eitherway, aftv encompasses whats wrong with the modern football fan - spoilt, deluded opinions, petty arguments over Olivier Girouds goals to hairflick ratio's; trying to belittle other clubs history when they consider the community shield to be a major honour, net spend and of course Ty walking around as if he's a living model for Puma's sportswear range. It's like Jeremy Kyle for football fans, and fortunately for society there's plenty of melts down at Ashburton Grove queing up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)
    Can I create the next fred

He has got to be hands down the worst striker Brazil have ever used to lead the line in my lifetime.
    Fred,Jo and Bernard leading the line for Brazil was utterly hilarious. Sounds like the 3 regulars in a run down East London boozer with some generic name like the Red Lion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Starting line up predictions for tomorrow? Would assume something like:

Cech
    Bel gab kosc mon
    Caz coq
    Ram/Ox Oz San
    Wal/Gir
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Always assumed (wrongly, actually) that Stoke had a habit of getting in your faces away from home and causing problems.

They haven't won at the Emirates in SEVEN years. That's something that surprised me today when I found that out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Always assumed (wrongly, actually) that Stoke had a habit of getting in your faces away from home and causing problems.

They haven't won at the Emirates in SEVEN years. That's something that surprised me today when I found that out.
    Arsenal are usually expert flat track bullies to be fair, especially at home.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Arsenal are usually expert flat track bullies to be fair, especially at home.
    Tell Bilic that.

ReputationRep:

We have a wonderful marriage with them. We win at ours they win at theirs. The one time it went wrong was when that **** broke Rambos leg.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not as bad as that Eduardo injury at St. Andrews.

ReputationRep:

They've never even got a point at the soulless bowl actually. Saw on twitter before that our PL home record against them orcs is P7 W7, scoring 17 and conceding 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Starting line up predictions for tomorrow? Would assume something like:

Cech
    Bel gab kosc mon
    Caz coq
    Ram/Ox Oz San
    Wal/Gir
    Do you think a "diamond formation" like
    Coq
    Ramsey Cazorla
    Ozil
    Walcott Alexis
    would work?

ReputationRep:
    lol this club hasn't "failed" or else you wouldn't be talking about it. "who's leeds? coventry? portsmouth? wigan?"

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, just realised I've predicted 3-0 Arsenals wins 3 games in a row. Am I turning into Ty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Do you think a "diamond formation" like
    Coq
    Ramsey Cazorla
    Ozil
    Walcott Alexis
    would work?
    Tbh, whilst we "set up" as a 4-2-3-1, we play more of a 4-1-2-1-2 in reality. I mean, Rambo tucks in of his own accord into a more right central mid playing B2B, Sanchez pushes in to a more hybrid role between LW and LF and Santi will often shift out to the left anyway to accommodate the space left behind.

I'd like to see Ox start tomorrow, I think Ox played pretty well on international break. Not a clue who I'd start out of Giroud and Walcott, both have ABYSMAL records vs. Stoke

(Original post by Lúcio)
    Jesus, i didn't think we'd catch a fish this big.
    I wish you weren't so easy, it would save a lot of embarrassment...

What wumming are you talking about; I'm just discussing the failings of a club with another poster in the relevant thread.
    If you dislike my opinion please by all means block me, but we're breaking no rules so you can't get your pseudo-mod to bail their fellow fan out this time

Yeah mate, I'm talking "smack" in the arsenal thread before a game we're gonna lose anyway.
    I think you'd know all about that, you've spent enough time with Aqib.

#salty
    #obsessed
    Ahhh, classic. Talk ****, get called out and publicly humiliated, claim to have "caught a big one" when the reality is you've been slapped down to size. Then add a # or two and you're golden, Sheddola has taught you well....

Seriously though, pls go back to being that tragic Liverpool fan everyone has a chuckle at but feels sympathy for, never forget bud, "IT'S OUR ****ING YEAR!!!"

ReputationRep:
    Really hope Wengs starts Gab tomorrow, fel like he's deserved to retain his place,can't see it happening unfortunately but a man can hope. Out of interest who was captain last game with Mert not playing?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Me when I open the Arsenal thread

ReputationRep:
    Will there be matchthreads for tomorrow, doesn't seem like there's been one all season, although I missed the Liverpool game iirc and there was probably one for that

ReputationRep:
    Leinad going in
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Will there be matchthreads for tomorrow, doesn't seem like there's been one all season, although I missed the Liverpool game iirc and there was probably one for that
    Theres two already up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Theres two already up

Really? Literally looked on the football homepage 10 minutes ago and didn't see any

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.