Really thirsty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Really thirsty
    :hugs: not much that can be done though
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gakked

Of course a big spot would appear on the side of my face when I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. :bricks:

I'm the living embodiment of Bad Luck Brian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colossalatom)
    of course a big spot would appear on the side of my face when i'm going to a wedding tomorrow. :bricks:

I'm the living embodiment of bad luck brian.
    you own that spot, wear it like a goddamn fashion statement!

this year i am gonna kill it
    work harder and harder
    no time to do anything
    i have to get A's, JUST HAVE TOO
    not taking any more risks
    no procrastination this year like NOOOOOOO
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well i'll try :emo:

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    hmmmm well just sliced myself (accidently, calm down y'all) on some glass, deserved it tho tbf.
    however feel a bit fabby cos sat in my trouser suit (:love:) with meh prefect badge sorting out meh folder.
    Ready to go back to school now,
    mission accomplished for this summer and this year as a whole. Want to do next year now so i can :flybye:
    Damn glass! You don't deserve it, don't say that!

Woop! Sounds like we have a very happy Cavy! :jive:
    This is what we need! I'm so happy that you're happy!
    Go ace it! I'm sure you will! :yep:
    Well done! You're gonna ace it!

ReputationRep:
    bit sick for some reason idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    bit sick for some reason idk
    Zika obviously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrandonHennelly)
    Zika obviously...
    woahhh way too far m8 wayyy too far
    some1 get this guy in quarantine
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Its probably something to do with this headache i've been having
    not
    zika
    ok?

I was very sad last night and cried because my mum's sister is very very poorly and it was really twinging my heart strings. I have no one to talk to about it either... I act unaffected when my mum mentions it. I tried to talk to Chris about it but he was just cold and like "how terrible". I don't want to message anyone else about it now either after that... I feel really rather awful about it all and also that my chances of getting cancer are being proven to be very high ... It is stressful. I guess all I can do is push it out of my mind and remain indifferent to the family.:sigh:

I've been alright last couple of weeks actually. Just plodding on and working on myself/keeping busy.

Last night was good. All my friends were very outgoing and friendly and I got speaking to a few new people. Woke up this morning to an empty bed and home, which just got me thinking; chances are this is what my future will be like. I don't know, just a little demotivating to go out looking your best and not even get looked at once. But, such is life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling grateful
    Spoiler:
    Show

Don't know what I done in life to deserve my kitties. All four of them keep me going above all else and really perk me up when I'm not feeling my best like on a day like today. :love: :love:
    Name:  ramblob and nibbler.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  551.2 KB

Five big slugs in Sirius's cage today:pain: I don't know HOW they're getting in and hate the thought of him having to put up with them. So disgusting.

And the rain has just ruined my hair for work tonight. Gonna have to just throw it all up on top of my head.

ReputationRep:
    tummy aches
    feel sick
    worst part is i cant rely on ibuprofen anymore because i accidentally took 4 pills in 2 hours and am going easy so i dont die or something
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shet happens when u overdose innit :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hungry, even though I literally just ate breakfast.
    Looking forward to tonight. Cooking a really nice dinner then going to a rave.

head hurts and tired of life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    head hurts and tired of life
    :hugs:

hate this pain i have rn :argh:

ReputationRep:
    Great day :excited:

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.