The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I'm not sure - I do hope so, she's such a lovely individual :teehee:aww thanks but I dont think its as inspirational as your wise words to freezer :colondollar:
ikr :colonhash:
im gonna eat some food to see if that helps before going on meds
I'm going to try not to overdose this time XDD

:hugs:
The most lovely female I know is my sister :u: so:erm:
Aww I think I may have lost my point at times but yours would have been very inspirational to me:yep: :yy:
OK, and you better not overdose :colonhash:
(:tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: you know this is sill and not true! You'll get better with practise! Don't worry! :hugs:I have faith in you! :yep:

Spoiler

Thanks :smile: you seem to be one of the only people that have some belief in me :frown: even my own mum says I had no hope and I should accept that I will fail my test several times before I pass :frown:
And no!! Definitely book a lesson, even if it's just one taster session! Like driving can be great fun if you know what you're doing (except I don't)
Original post by Matrix123
I know we've talked about this before and you said you don't want anyone to convince you otherwise but I don't agree with you. Sorry if this makes you feel worse but what you've said there is complete and utter rubbish! I know you probably won't agree with me but I honestly think that.
You are not a **** person; you're one of the best people I've gotten to know on here. (Yes, that is a compliment but it's true and no matter how many times you tell yourself you only deserve bad things, no! Everyone goes through bad moments, some a lot longer than others, but we all deserve good things to happen to us and you are no exception). This does show your caring nature but as I said, be happy for the good things you have in life and you will then spread happiness as the people close to you will definitely feel very happy for you! :yep:

Yes, it's nice to do things for other people sometimes but honestly, no one is "more deserving" of compliments and good. Everyone makes mistakes and I think they should be forgiven and continue to spread good. So, any mistakes you have made should not hinder your chances of ever getting compliments or reduce how deserving you are of it. More to the point, I don't even think you have made any mistakes in relation to this anyway! The fault is in the bullying and so it is the bullies who should be reconsidering this sense of deserving in any case, and not you.

Spoiler

In other words, continue being proud of who you are. You have a fantastic personality (being very kind, understanding, humorous, inspirational and motivational in many cases are just 5 to mention :wink:) and a very beautiful soul! Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries :nah:

(Aww thanks, that means a lot!:hugs:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** sake TSR! Stop refreshing the damn page!!!!!!!!
Right now I'm gonna shorten my response as I'm not feeling like writing it out again, sorry.

But yes we've talked about this before and I don't think that I can be convinced anymore. Too much hurt has occurred and I fear the damage is irreversible!
It doesn't make me feel worse so don't worry about that!
Aw really? But what about Cheese, Amellia, Sassking etc... They're all better than me!
(True but I'm just glad that everyone can pull through them and enjoy happiness for themselves! Well maybe but they deserve it more of course!)

Well I put other before me 100% of the time. That way I can make others happy which then helps me to forget about how I'm feeling which turn makes me happy!
True, but I make mistakes by the hour and it's frustrating to still have people laugh at me when I screw up in public.
Well knowing me I probably have!
Well they're happy that they bullied me! They said it was one of the best things they ever chose to do! Naturally I went and burst into tears and seriously considered SH.

Spoiler

:jumphug: :jumphug: That's worth more than two but yeah.
That's just so sweet of you to say that!
That final paragraph has left tears in my eyes and a smile on my face!
Thankyou so much for that!
(Aww no worries! :hugs:)
The most lovely female I know is my sister :u: so:erm:
Aww I think I may have lost my point at times but yours would have been very inspirational to me:yep: :yy:
OK, and you better not overdose :colonhash: (:tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

aww stawp it :blush: so are you sista :hugs:
no u didnt, stop putting ureself down! Aww thats nice of u :colondollar:
ikr :erm:

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Thanks :smile: you seem to be one of the only people that have some belief in me :frown: even my own mum says I had no hope and I should accept that I will fail my test several times before I pass :frown:
And no!! Definitely book a lesson, even if it's just one taster session! Like driving can be great fun if you know what you're doing (except I don't)

:hugs: np
wtf! Ur Mum should be supporting u! Looks like imma have to take her place :rofl:
Nooo! With practice you'll be fine! I have a friend just like you who passed 1st time with 2 minors! Now she drives me everywhere :laugh:
I hat phoning people up too much, i dont want to! I've already had 1 taster lesson and I want to learn, I just can't face the phoning up process :erm:
Original post by FireFreezer77
**** sake TSR! Stop refreshing the damn page!!!!!!!!
Right now I'm gonna shorten my response as I'm not feeling like writing it out again, sorry.

But yes we've talked about this before and I don't think that I can be convinced anymore. Too much hurt has occurred and I fear the damage is irreversible!
It doesn't make me feel worse so don't worry about that!
Aw really? But what about Cheese, Amellia, Sassking etc... They're all better than me!
(True but I'm just glad that everyone can pull through them and enjoy happiness for themselves! Well maybe but they deserve it more of course!)

Well I put other before me 100% of the time. That way I can make others happy which then helps me to forget about how I'm feeling which turn makes me happy!
True, but I make mistakes by the hour and it's frustrating to still have people laugh at me when I screw up in public.
Well knowing me I probably have!
Well they're happy that they bullied me! They said it was one of the best things they ever chose to do! Naturally I went and burst into tears and seriously considered SH.

Spoiler

:jumphug: :jumphug: That's worth more than two but yeah.
That's just so sweet of you to say that!
That final paragraph has left tears in my eyes and a smile on my face!
Thankyou so much for that!
(Aww no worries! :hugs:)

Aww no worries, I understand. When the page refreshes it's really frustrating when you've lost a whole load of text. No need to apologise :wink:

OK, well it's alright that you feel that way and I appreciate how much you are trying but don't you think that if you just accept it and do nothing, nothing will change? If you, however, choose to have a more open mind and be open to the possibility of change (no matter how small you think the chances are) then you have the chance for it to be reversed.
Yes, Cheese, Amellia and SassKing are all truly amazing people but on what basis are they better? It's more what your past struggles are dictating as opposed to the truth, I feel.
(Aww fair enough. But I'm not having that :hand: (<--never used that emoji before) you deserve it as much as others, as Cheese said, very well :u:)

That's a great thing to do, but you can still do things for yourself! I know for a fact that at the very least, Cheese and I try to do the same thing for you to make sure your happy. If you are selfless for us, why can't we be selfless for you?
Don't we all? Everyone constantly makes mistakes, some big some small. But it's about what you learn from it, above all :yep:
As I said earlier, if those people don't understand this then they aren't worth your time.
Well, that is just sick, disgusting behaviour!

Spoiler

Awww! :jumphug:
Just the truth :wink:
Aww that means so much and I'm so happy you're smiling! :yep: :woo: :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

:wink: aww! :hugs:
Well it's lovely of you to think so :h:
:biggrin:
Yup!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww no worries, I understand. When the page refreshes it's really frustrating when you've lost a whole load of text. No need to apologise :wink:

OK, well it's alright that you feel that way and I appreciate how much you are trying but don't you think that if you just accept it and do nothing, nothing will change? If you, however, choose to have a more open mind and be open to the possibility of change (no matter how small you think the chances are) then you have the chance for it to be reversed.
Yes, Cheese, Amellia and SassKing are all truly amazing people but on what basis are they better? It's more what your past struggles are dictating as opposed to the truth, I feel.
(Aww fair enough. But I'm not having that :hand: (<--never used that emoji before) you deserve it as much as others, as Cheese said, very well :u:)

That's a great thing to do, but you can still do things for yourself! I know for a fact that at the very least, Cheese and I try to do the same thing for you to make sure your happy. If you are selfless for us, why can't we be selfless for you?
Don't we all? Everyone constantly makes mistakes, some big some small. But it's about what you learn from it, above all :yep:
As I said earlier, if those people don't understand this then they aren't worth your time.
Well, that is just sick, disgusting behaviour!

Spoiler

Awww! :jumphug:
Just the truth :wink:
Aww that means so much and I'm so happy you're smiling! :yep: :woo: :h:

It's just infuriating! I'd written so much to!
Aw well you know me!

Hmm yeah nothing will happen but I've tried keeping an open mind and nothing happened so to me it doesn't really make a difference currently!
True true, just need to realize what can change though, because I'm not seeing anything tbh.
Well they're more popular, don't have these MH issues, are generally happier, are able to make friends easier, funnier etc...
Hmm maybe?
(Oh... Well idk, the past dictates I must not feel happy)

Indeed! I like doing it! Like what though?
Aw really? That's so kind of you both! That genuinely means a lot to me!
Hmm that's true
Well not as many as me, trust me on that! Hmm true, it's just a question of whether it's worth it or not though. People are gonna laugh anyway
Fair enough then
Yup, glad someone agrees!
Why would they want to?
Best to let it out than keep it bottled up! :hugs:

Spoiler

:jumphug:
Aww, your just the most positive happy person ever! :yep:
Well it's all true! I feel so much better after your words! :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
You deffo deserve good things Freezer :hugs:Everyone does! Even people you hate do! Its just something people deserve after the hardships they've faced, the fact they've pulled through it, the fact that you have pulled through it! In fact, m8, u should feel proud of yourself! I mean - look how far you've come and all these fab things ure doing!Dude u deserve every compliment, every good word, every :hugs: emoji we give you! I hope u understand that u just need to give ureself a bit more credit m8
As a certain @Matrix123 said "Those people who bully you will realise sooner or later what they missed out on and how great a person you really are. As for those who don't, well, they're not worth your time and worries "
And also thank you for your kind words. Its time for you to start accepting your own :h:

Spoiler

So do you Cheese! :hugs:
Well I disagree with that bit but ah well.
Maybe it is, but after what people have done to me, I want the worst for them!
Well not very far at the moment but I'm making progress!
What fab things am I doing? I'm not sure I feel proud of myself, am proud of you though!
Aww!! :hugs:
How do I do that though?
Yup I saw that, but I don't want to see them ever again and they can **** off if they wanna come to me.
No worries! I mean them all!
???

Spoiler

:hugs: np
wtf! Ur Mum should be supporting u! Looks like imma have to take her place :rofl:
Nooo! With practice you'll be fine! I have a friend just like you who passed 1st time with 2 minors! Now she drives me everywhere :laugh:
I hat phoning people up too much, i dont want to! I've already had 1 taster lesson and I want to learn, I just can't face the phoning up process :erm:

Get your mum or a sibling to phone up for you! I've just had such rotten luck with 2 out of 3 teachers in the past that it's completely knocked my confidence :frown: then I practiced driving with my mum and she said I was a bad driver as well even though my test was next week so I cancelled it to December Instead :frown:
When you think about your old self two years ago and wanting to go back in time and slap the old me😅🙄
:wink: aww! :hugs:
Well it's lovely of you to think so :h:
:biggrin:
Yup!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug:

Original post by FireFreezer77
So do you Cheese! :hugs:
Well I disagree with that bit but ah well.
Maybe it is, but after what people have done to me, I want the worst for them!
Well not very far at the moment but I'm making progress!
What fab things am I doing? I'm not sure I feel proud of myself, am proud of you though!
Aww!! :hugs:
How do I do that though?
Yup I saw that, but I don't want to see them ever again and they can **** off if they wanna come to me.
No worries! I mean them all!
???

Spoiler

stowp disagreeing boi :slap:
:colonhash: be the bigger man, dont say things like that :slap:
You do that carefully :yep:
:colonhash:

Spoiler

Get your mum or a sibling to phone up for you! I've just had such rotten luck with 2 out of 3 teachers in the past that it's completely knocked my confidence :frown: then I practiced driving with my mum and she said I was a bad driver as well even though my test was next week so I cancelled it to December Instead :frown:

They won't do it :frown: I've already asked
:console: Ask your friends for their drivers, I did, the one that my friend passed 1st time on is the one i am looking at :wink::erm: ure Mum is mean! Don't listen to her! Try to focus on practising and improving!Fair enough, best of luck! :smile:
:lovehug:

stowp disagreeing boi :slap:
:colonhash: be the bigger man, dont say things like that :slap:
You do that carefully :yep:
:colonhash:

Spoiler

They won't do it :frown: I've already asked
:console: Ask your friends for their drivers, I did, the one that my friend passed 1st time on is the one i am looking at :wink::erm: ure Mum is mean! Don't listen to her! Try to focus on practising and improving!Fair enough, best of luck! :smile:

The only problem is most instructors in my town do manual and I tried learning manual but was even worst then so I switched to automatic and only like 4 instructors do automatic in my town, 2 of which I've tried and have been rubbish but my old instructor was great but he's fully booked right now :frown:
How about if you email the instructors? Sometimes on their websites they have contact forms that you can fill out
Original post by RobML
Was it about me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I frequently have nightmares about you
The only problem is most instructors in my town do manual and I tried learning manual but was even worst then so I switched to automatic and only like 4 instructors do automatic in my town, 2 of which I've tried and have been rubbish but my old instructor was great but he's fully booked right now :frown:
How about if you email the instructors? Sometimes on their websites they have contact forms that you can fill out

Blackmail your old instructor
When I am Presidente I can help with that :colone:Ooh thats a good idea, i will look :wink:

Spoiler

Welp, I think I have to stop playing chess. Or doing anything competitive for that matter. I simply can't handle the fact that I am worse than, well, anyone I can think of, at doing what people do, i.e. learning, taking in information and processing it to gain knowledge; it's too complicated for me. The anger is unreal and incommensurate; very nearly smashed this laptop throwing **** around. I could solve my problem by, well, not being a retard, but that avenue has long been closed, it would seem.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Welp, I think I have to stop playing chess. Or doing anything competitive for that matter. I simply can't handle the fact that I am worse than, well, anyone I can think of, at doing what people do, i.e. learning, taking in information and processing it to gain knowledge; it's too complicated for me. The anger is unreal and incommensurate; very nearly smashed this laptop throwing **** around. I could solve my problem by, well, not being a retard, but that avenue has long been closed, it would seem.

If u want, I could create an earlier pinta game (in 15mins) in order to avert your attention and possibly save ure laptop

Spoiler

If u want, I could create an earlier pinta game (in 15mins) in order to avert your attention and possibly save ure laptop

Spoiler

That's also competitive. :tongue:

Spoiler

Feeling amused.
Had to laugh at my Gran at the market. She was looking at what she thought was perfumes and was like "Ooh I've never had a cherry perfume before. That sounds lovely!" and she went to buy it. I had to point out just before she did that was vape liquid, not bloody perfume :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That's also competitive. :tongue:

Spoiler

yeah but u can beat @XOR_ :rofl: XD sorry xor XD XD he needs to practise more XD

Spoiler

Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling amused.
Had to laugh at my Gran at the market. She was looking at what she thought was perfumes and was like "Ooh I've never had a cherry perfume before. That sounds lovely!" and she went to buy it. I had to point out just before she did that was vape liquid, not bloody perfume :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM:toofunny:
at least u told her, otherwise she would've bought it and been like, this perfume is unlike anything I've ever tried before!:rofl::lol: