Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application like Friday 23rd October (2 weeks now) and still haven't heard anything from the universities or from UCAS but I think my college didn't send it off untill this week :< pisses me off....i worked damn hard to meet my college deadline and they didn't even send it off for ages =[
    Only way I know they've sent it cos I logged onto Apply on UCAS and now it says my application has been processed ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Mandy ~)
    Yay, Winchester :five:

You're only the second person I've seen applying there this year :sad:
    i got an unconditional offer from winchester
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sophie_10)
    :woo:

Congrats

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else check the track website incessently? Even though I know that they'll send me an email if I get an offer/rejection, I'm still of the mindset that 'maybe they just forgot to send me an email, I'll check just incase'. I'm going crazy!

Haha becomingbindy, out of two application cycles (including the current one) out of SIX decisions I've received, I only ever got the email before I checked once, as there's only twice in the day they send them.

I got an offer today, checking at 12:30, email came at five.

Last Monday I got one at 7:30 pm and didn't get the email 'til the following day at 12pm.

Same with last year, except my last decision which I was just waiting for so I could firm another place.

In conclusion, obsessive track checking = good. You find out faster :tongue:.

ReputationRep:
    waiting for news is driving me crazy. :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandra1234567)
    Haha becomingbindy, out of two application cycles (including the current one) out of SIX decisions I've received, I only ever got the email before I checked once, as there's only twice in the day they send them.

Last Monday I got one at 7:30 pm and didn't get the email 'til the following day at 12pm.

Same with last year, except my last decision which I was just waiting for so I could firm another place.

you are encouraging me to log on track every 5 mins!!:p:

(Original post by cwynter)
    you are encouraging me to log on track every 5 mins!!:p:
    :eek3: Doooo :eek3: ittttt :eek3: dooo :eek3: ittttt :eek3:.

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_10)
    Woooooooo I have a conditional offer from there. It was my top choice, but now I'm really not so sure. I have 4 offers now, and no idea which ones to accept! Still waiting for Carmarthen though.

ReputationRep:

Oh no, now I just want to log onto Track even more often! My friend's was sent off 6 days ago and she's already had three offers. Mine's been gone 5 days and I've had none

(Original post by becomingbindy)
    Oh no, now I just want to log onto Track even more often! My friend's was sent off 6 days ago and she's already had three offers. Mine's been gone 5 days and I've had none
    Hhaha, five days is NOTHING. I got one after 8 days, then now two weeks, but that is REALLY insanely quick. Most places take months.

ReputationRep:
    I'm past wanting an offer from Manchester, I just want them to acknowledge my existence. Especially since I'm apparently annoying my friends with my constant whining about it lol. Screw Oxford, notice me Manchester~~~
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by silvermist*)
    Woooooooo I have a conditional offer from there. It was my top choice, but now I'm really not so sure. I have 4 offers now, and no idea which ones to accept! Still waiting for Carmarthen though.
    Winchester :yes: They should pay me commission :ninja:

What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Congrats
    thank you

(Original post by silvermist*)
    well done well you've still got a bit of time to decide.

Winchester :yes: They should pay me commission :ninja:

What course did you apply for?
    haha, you'd get a bit of money for doing that!
    and yeah silvermist, what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCAS Track)
    information

If any of your choices have sent an invite decision (shown as 'invitation'), please ensure you reply to this using track to keep the university or college informed.
    I was so excited but then I found out that this was just a general message sent to all UCAS applicants =_=

ReputationRep:

After reading this I checked Track immediately and found my first offer from Exeter

Of course I will now be checking Track every 2 minutes :p:

(Original post by Andrew_T)
    After reading this I checked Track immediately and found my first offer from Exeter

Of course I will now be checking Track every 2 minutes :p:
    Haha , I am such a good influence :woo:.

ReputationRep:
    Two offers! After weeks and weeks of waiting, offers, plural! :woo:

Also, obsessive Track checking = good. Is it worrying that it's set as one of my homepage tabs, or merely very sensible?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got this "If any of your choices have sent an invite decision (shown as 'invitation'), please ensure you reply to this using track to keep the university or college informed." when they logged in to track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwynter)
    has anyone got this "If any of your choices have sent an invite decision (shown as 'invitation'), please ensure you reply to this using track to keep the university or college informed." when they logged in to track?
    Yeah got it a couple of hours ago.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.