Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    it dosn't look anything lik a lttr

But yes, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (as pronounced by Till Lindemann )

(Original post by Zottula)
    Yeah. That 's how I imagine it.
    I don't associate UUUUUUUUUUU with though.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sounds better. :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    I don't associate UUUUUUUUUUU with though.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sounds better. :yep:
    Well it's 2 against 1 so mler.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's 2 against 1 so mler.
    Picture this scenario:

Me, you and Robbeh meet for the very first time in the Starbucks in South Kensington.
    Me: Hi Robbeh, hi Z!
    Z: Hey dudes!
    Robbeh: Wazzzzuuuuppp!
    :hugs: Hugs all round :hugs:
    Chat chat chat... And then...
    It's gonna look silly if I go, "I luuuuurve Imperial, UUUUUUUUUUU"
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Picture this scenario:

Me, you and Robbeh meet for the very first time in the Starbucks in South Kensington.
    I think you'd sound silly going "I luuuuuuurve Imperial, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". People will stare, nikita, people will stare.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd sound silly going "I luuuuuuurve Imperial, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". People will stare, nikita, people will stare.
    Spoiler scared me.

Tbh, using a TSR smiley in any real life scenario is cringeworthy and will attract stares.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler scared me.

Tbh, using a TSR smiley in any real life scenario is cringeworthy and will attract stares.
    Meh, that is probably true. Perhaps we should keep our TSR smiley online in the TSR world only.

ReputationRep:
    Gee well hmm I'm not sure I have no idea where to look
    haha thanks for the list are you also one of them?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz6563)
    haha thanks for the list are you also one of them?
    Nope, applied to and have an offer for computer science :nuts:

ReputationRep:
    Picture this scenario:

:rofl3:

Nice to know that even after skipping out for a good almost-2-weeks (blame an activity-filled half term with the boyf's family, I've hardly been online!), the insanity levels in the Pimperial threads are still looking pretty darn healthy.

Gosh, I've missed you guys! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arianex)

Nice to know that even after skipping out for a good almost-2-weeks (blame an activity-filled half term with the boyf's family, I've hardly been online!), the insanity levels in the Pimperial threads are still looking pretty darn healthy.

Where have you been, girlfriend??? :eek: Long time no chat, missed ya too!

ReputationRep:
    Where have you been, girlfriend??? :eek: Long time no chat, missed ya too!
    *glomps*

I'd say I've been indulging in a week of passion-fuelled debauchery with the boyfriend, but that's SO not what happened. :P

What DID happen, though, was a feck load of random shiz.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Last-minute (unofficial) photographer for a few drama rehearsals, being at Cabot Circus without buying anything (WTH? XD), music writing/production with boyfriend's sis, first year anniversary, helping same boyfriend's sis (he has two) pick out paint colors for her room, a VERY long lunch at Cafe Rouge + Phantom @ London, two new films (Paul and No Strings Attached), boyfriend's birthday...

And then some.

ReputationRep:
    *glomps*

I'd say I've been indulging in a week of passion-fuelled debauchery with the boyfriend, but that's SO not what happened. :P

What DID happen, though, was a feck load of random shiz.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Last-minute (unofficial) photographer for a few drama rehearsals, being at Cabot Circus without buying anything (WTH? XD), music writing/production with boyfriend's sis, first year anniversary, helping same boyfriend's sis (he has two) pick out paint colors for her room, a VERY long lunch at Cafe Rouge + Phantom @ London, two new films (Paul and No Strings Attached), boyfriend's birthday...

And then some.
    Ohh you've been a busy bunny!! :woo: Glad to see you're back here though. I've just been hanging about on the applicants thread, giving my bluds plenty of support
    And Cabot Circus... Bristol?? :eek:

ReputationRep:

I was wondering what happened to you :p:

Its always the boyfriend...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh you've been a busy bunny!! :woo: Glad to see you're back here though. I've just been hanging about on the applicants thread, giving my bluds plenty of support
    And Cabot Circus... Bristol?? :eek:
    Mais oui! XD I just saw that you were ill for a bit? :/ If it makes you feel better, I had quite a bunged up sinus for the first few days of the half term, which was suckerooney. ><
    Count on you to do that...how is it looking like on the offers front for them? Hopefully we've got less peeps still being kept hanging.

Yes, Bristol (Calm down now! XD) It was pretty nippy...good excuse to stay IN fewer shops for longer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.I)
    I was wondering what happened to you :p:

Its always the boyfriend...:p:
    Au contraire...you should blame the WHOLE of his family. xD (It was his mum's idea to have me over for the week!)

And his lovely chocolate Lab + greyish Labradoodle. They're both nutters.

PS// I would dearly love to know how you managed to rack up/edit those warning points. *snickers knowingly*

ReputationRep:
    Mais oui! XD I just saw that you were ill for a bit? :/ If it makes you feel better, I had quite a bunged up sinus for the first few days of the half term, which was suckerooney. &gt;&lt;
    Count on you to do that...how is it looking like on the offers front for them? Hopefully we've got less peeps still being kept hanging.

Yes, Bristol (Calm down now! XD) It was pretty nippy...good excuse to stay IN fewer shops for longer though
    Ah, quite a few engineers haven't heard back but tomorrow is the last computer science interview day so my work will be laid to rest.

Ahh, glad you're better now, it's much more active on the applicants thread btw, just saying We've got a few more regulars there

ReputationRep:
    Ah, quite a few engineers haven't heard back but tomorrow is the last computer science interview day so my work will be laid to rest.

Ahh, glad you're better now, it's much more active on the applicants thread btw, just saying We've got a few more regulars there
    I can take a (few) hint(s), you know! XD (I joke. :P)

More regulars, yowza!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I can take a (few) hint(s), you know! XD (I joke. :P)

More regulars, yowza!
    She's trying to lure you away from my thread
    Spoiler:
    Show

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    She's trying to lure you away from my thread
    Spoiler:
    Show

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
    Hate to break it to you, but yeah, nikita's thread is better.

ReputationRep:
    Hate to break it to you, but yeah, nikita's thread is better.
    Kita likey

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.