Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel: 11th and 14th June 2013 (Linear) 1MA0/1H + 2H (Official Thread) Watch

• View Poll Results: Are you confident about your maths exam?
    Very confident
    17.61%
    Quiet confident
    38.03%
    Satisfactory
    26.06%
    Not confident
    18.31%

Hey, does any one have a PDF of the non calc paper? I can't see the what the questions are out of on the PDF linked in the page before...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, sorry!

What do you think the boundaries will be?

Well... I'm assuming around 130 for an A and 164 for an A* which is really sad cause I was hoping for an A* but I reckon I got about 156 all together :/ I think I got 88 in the calc and 68 in the non. What are your predictions/what do you think you got in each test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got around 70 on the non-calculator and around 80 on the calculator

so around 150 altogether (take or give a few) which is an A grade

I think the grade boundaries will be:

164 A*
    128 A

That's good I'm just annoyed because I made so many mistakes in the non calc. I misread the goat question and went completely off the answer lol, I also got the first one wrong -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ditto - in that paper i should've hit around 80 and around 90 on the calculator.
    Oh well and A grade is still amazing :mmm:

Yeah it is it's just that I've got major competition with my best friend and this major ******* in my math class oh well, there's always November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What mark do people think will be safe for an A grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone signed up for getting your results on the website? Because they were meant to send a verification email in July, but I haven't got it yet. I did get the confirmation email, so I don't know what's happened...help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FVPereira)
    Has anyone signed up for getting your results on the website? Because they were meant to send a verification email in July, but I haven't got it yet. I did get the confirmation email, so I don't know what's happened...help!
    I was worried about the exact same thing! I havent received the july verification mail either, glad to know im not the only one:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What will secure me an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FVPereira)
    I finally received the mail to activate an account yesterday in order to check the results, hope you did too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grade boundaries 165 a*, 131 a

Posted from TSR Mobile

92 b, 53 c

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChronicBoredom)
    Grade boundaries 165 a*, 131 a

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They haven't even been released :O

Or is that a prediction?

(Original post by tohaaaa)
    They haven't even been released :O

Or is that a prediction?
    They were released- check the gcse discussion thread sad the a* boundary is quite high :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They were released- check the gcse discussion thread sad the a* boundary is quite high :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks I'm happy about the A boundary though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! the A* for June 2012 was 164 and the June 2013 was harder than that and yet it's 165 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Anonymous)
    What will secure me an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In answer to your question, 131

(Original post by shibucool)
    I know! the A* for June 2012 was 164 and the June 2013 was harder than that and yet it's 165 :confused:
    Lol, I was hoping for like 161 I have noooo chance now

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.