Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benardo123)
    hey my names bernardo im going to westminster uni to are you going to freshers ??
    Yes I am x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neyney_x)
    has anyone thought about transport from clubs to accomodation? i dont wana be a party pooper but I'm abit worried about taxi costs :/ xx
    Yeahh 've though about it, no idea what we can do though. Maybe go to all-night clubs and wait till the morning to catch the morning tube. That's not a very good option though, as you'll miss lectures for no reason. What about the night buses? Not sure of their routes. But I can't really worry yet as I don't know which clubs students in London really go to(and if they go to students only clubs or just clubs in general).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well I was thinking like if we went central and needed a cab back to halls we could get a big group of us and split cost so it should only be a few quid each

Ive looked up night buses and they do run to halls but its a hour long trip coz the routes are so long, tubes open at 5 which I personally wouldn't mind waiting for depending what day of the week it is we'll have to figure something out when we get there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieM92)
    Heey!

I'm Sophie.. going to be commuting from Ealing .. Anyone doing Development or International Relations?

Im commutting not to far from Ealing but I'm doing law at regent's street

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing international business with a language or Spanish???

ReputationRep:
    Regent Street Mingle Mix on the 19th from 3-5pm, whoooo issssss goiiiinngggggggg?
    There's free food as well :eek:<3 lmaoo.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I´am Matt. I am going to study Illustration & Visual Communication as well : ) Have you found any place to live yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modalsoul)
    Hi all.
    I'm Juliet & I'm going to be studying Illustration & Visual Communication at Harrow Campus. Have applied for halls but haven't heard anything, and am also on the lookout of private accomodation as it's much cheaper :P I'm not a drinker so have no idea what i'll be doing during freshers xD Any other non-drinkers out there!?
    Hi there, I´am Matt. I am going to study Illustration & Visual Communication as well : ) Have you found any place to live yet ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im Hanii, studying International relations on the regent street campus and living in the Arcade, Holloway rd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieM92)
    Heey!

I'm Sophie.. going to be commuting from Ealing .. Anyone doing Development or International Relations?
    I'm doing international relations

ReputationRep:
    Hey you lot! I'm Tom and I'm studying TV production at Harrow Campus and living at Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting drunk with you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock&Roll)
    Hey you lot! I'm Tom and I'm studying TV production at Harrow Campus and living at Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting drunk with you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha!:') You booked any events yet? Look forward to meeting everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoconutHead)
    Haha!:') You booked any events yet? Look forward to meeting everyone
    Nope! Just a couple of gigs really! Arctic Monkeys and Beady Eye and so on...you?!

ReputationRep:
    Nope! Just a couple of gigs really! Arctic Monkeys and Beady Eye and so on...you?!
    Just some club events xD Penthouse, Sound of music)

ReputationRep:
    whats happpening on freshers? and have u all done pre-enrolement ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Amy, I'm 18 and I'll be studying Law with European Legal Studies at the Regent Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see Arctic Monkeys too, can't wait, Earls court?

ReputationRep:
    Nope! Just a couple of gigs really! Arctic Monkeys and Beady Eye and so on
    Dude!! Are you seeing Beady Eye at Hammersmith Apollo??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varsh05)
    Oh okay,is it the Cavendish campus?
    soo, what r u doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wheeeeeeeeler)
    I'm going to see Arctic Monkeys too, can't wait, Earls court?
    Yeah man! Proper buzzing for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.