Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has Balotelli just missed his first penalty in professional football :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akkuz)
    Besiktas vs. Galatasaray. A riot erupted just now in the 93rd minute forcing the match to be "cancelled". Welcome to Turkish football.

:facepalm2:

(Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    Which one is the better game?
    For football = Napoli game (though Hamsik has just gone off)
    For entertainment = PSG game

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, Reina saved a Balo pen, is that the first one he's missed?

Edit: BBC sport just answered my question, it is!

ReputationRep:
    Varretti is such a sick prospect

ReputationRep:
    Happy to see a player booked for that finally. Great refereeing in he PSG match :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Varretti is such a sick prospect
    Watch for rabiot when he comes on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The wall not being 10 yards away pisses me off no end. Book the entire wall every ****ing time.

ReputationRep:
    BT just had a stat labelled 'wrong passes' and for Napoli it was 6. Surely that can't be misplaced passes? Can't tell if I'm being dim and it means something obvious.

Reina is having a very good game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    BT just had a stat labelled 'wrong passes' and for Napoli it was 6. Surely that can't be misplaced passes? Can't tell if I'm being dim and it means something obvious.

Reina is having a very good game.
    What a strange stat :confused: Unless they are somehow trying to state that in the attacking third Napoli have made the wrong pass decision 6 times. Mental :confused:

Reina is as well :yep: Much better than he played for us for a long time and you still have him as your avatar

ReputationRep:
    looking into the crystal ball and leighton baines to psg is on for sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    What a strange stat :confused: Unless they are somehow trying to state that in the attacking third Napoli have made the wrong pass decision 6 times. Mental :confused:
    That's not a bad interpretation. For Milan it was 12 so it could be I guess,

Reina is as well :yep: Much better than he played for us for a long time and you still have him as your avatar
    I can never be arsed to change that. I think it's only the second one I've ever had on this site.

Balotelli deserves a goal, been Milan's only good player and what a goal it was.

ReputationRep:
    tekkers Balotelli :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    looking into the crystal ball and leighton baines to psg is on for sure...
    Never going to happen. A) PSG have got a future LB in Luca Digne who they signed from Lille in the summer. He played last week against Boudreaux and will play lots with Blanc's rotation scheme. Really bright prospect. B) Baines is English, he's happy in his comfort zone and won't venture out of the British isle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Never going to happen. A) PSG have got a future LB in Luca Digne who they signed from Lille in the summer. He played last week against Boudreaux and will play lots with Blanc's rotation scheme. Really bright prospect. B) Baines is English, he's happy in his comfort zone and won't venture out of the British isle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    need to get some FK practise in then, shocking attempts ce soir

ReputationRep:
    When is Lucas going to learn he's not capable if scoring, yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does Sirigu have butter on his gloves or does he just enjoy the feeling of punching the ballon?

ReputationRep:
    Cavani man youve got to bury that

ReputationRep:
    First time PSG dropped points since switching to 433. Monaco continue to impress. Going to be tight between them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I recall Baines being linked with Bayern a few seasons ago but said he wouldn't leave :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I recall Baines being linked with Bayern a few seasons ago but said he wouldn't leave :rofl:
    It's such a strange English trait. So unwilling to venture into foreign land. If I was a footballer, I'd want to at least experience one of the big European league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 24, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.