Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think Pakistan shouldn't recognize Kosovo, it's a political view, but I agree with Serbia, I don't want places like Balochistian becoming independent, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabzqt)
    This shouldn't even be controversial. It's an objective fact.

come at me, Oasis fans.
    I agree entirely, however our negs indicate that it is most definitely controversial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Fat people don't have good sex.
    How can you know?

ReputationRep:
    tsr mods are are ***** who get offended by anything and are probably severely socially impaired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabzqt)
    How can you know?

I know fat people who tend to be just a little bit too open about their sex lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sinsevenln)
    tsr mods are are ***** who get offended by anything and are probably severely socially impaired
    How to get banned for Dummies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aari)
    How to get banned for Dummies.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/albu...hmentid=211299

how to fail at trying to be hipster for dummmies

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/albu...hmentid=211299

how to fail at trying to be hipster for dummmies
    Stalk much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aari)
    Stalk much.
    Yeah sorry I forgot that taking approximately 10 seconds to click three times on someones profile is stalking, but you know what ugly girls will do to flatter themselves

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sorry I forgot that taking approximately 10 seconds to click three times on someones profile is stalking, but you know what ugly girls will do to flatter themselves
    Don't justify.
    You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Transsexuals my view isn't based on religion or morality but pure simple biology. You were born a man and there's nothing you can do about it. You've only used advanced medical science to transform yourself into a woman, what would you have done 50 years ago if you 'wanted to be a woman'. Yeah you have fake breast implants, yeah you look like a women but at the end of the day your still a man, your body still act's and functions like a male body, you have to take drugs to keep on living a lie. You can't have periods or give birth because your not a woman your still a man. At the end of the day you're lying to yourself, you feel the need to conform to man made conventions on gender for you own satisfaction. The fact that men wanting to be women and women wanting to be men isn't a common issue shows its something you want rather than something you can't help. Transsexual transformations are the epitome of decadence in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I don't like Transsexuals my view isn't based on religion or morality but pure simple biology. You were born a man and there's nothing you can do about it. You've only used advanced medical science to transform yourself into a woman, what would you have done 50 years ago if you 'wanted to be a woman'. Yeah you have fake breast implants, yeah you look like a women but at the end of the day your still a man, your body still act's and functions like a male body, you have to take drugs to keep on living a lie. You can't have periods or give birth because your not a woman your still a man. At the end of the day you're lying to yourself, you feel the need to conform to man made conventions on gender for you own satisfaction. The fact that men wanting to be women and women wanting to be men isn't a common issue shows its something you want rather than something you can't help. Transsexual transformations are the epitome of decadence in society.
    I kind of agree with this, when people say 'I feel like a woman' what does that even mean? So you like ballet dancing (bad generalisation but y'know) and wearing makeup and dresses. You're still a guy. It doesn't suddenly make you a woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)

(Original post by RyanAGTerry)
    I kind of agree with this, when people say 'I feel like a woman' what does that even mean? So you like ballet dancing (bad generalisation but y'know) and wearing makeup and dresses. You're still a guy. It doesn't suddenly make you a woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually, a lot of scientific evidence points to hormonal, biological and neuroscientific causes for transsexualism. It's pretty widely accepted that different hormonal balances and changes to the neuroanatomy can affect what gender people define themselves, even if their physical anatomy is of a different gender. you can read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_...based_theories

i am not transsexual, but i think it's rather arrogant and crude for you to assume exactly what it is like to be transsexual and how exactly transsexuals should best live their life (as their physical gender instead of 'living a lie'), when you probably know little about the what the biological evidence about transsexual people and their brains and body indicates. if they feel a lot happier living as a different sex to how they were physically born because of other considerations then why should anyone object?

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West is awesome and so is James Blunt. Also I love all the Go Compare adverts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronak134)
    Actually, a lot of scientific evidence points to hormonal, biological and neuroscientific causes for transsexualism. It's pretty widely accepted that different hormonal balances and changes to the neuroanatomy can affect what gender people define themselves, even if their physical anatomy is of a different gender. you can read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_...based_theories

i am not transsexual, but i think it's rather arrogant and crude for you to assume exactly what it is like to be transsexual and how exactly transsexuals should best live their life (as their physical gender instead of 'living a lie'), when you probably know little about the what the biological evidence about transsexual people and their brains and body indicates. if they feel a lot happier living as a different sex to how they were physically born because of other considerations then why should anyone object?
    Very interesting, I take back what I say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tetrisacidbath)
    Kanye West is awesome and so is James Blunt. Also I love all the Go Compare adverts.
    I think we can say from this post that you are most likely deaf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dav22)
    Miranda isn't funny :colonhash:
    Am I the only one who has never seen this? I've seen adverts for it and tbh, it doesn't sound that good. Friends of mine say it's not that good either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Am I the only one who has never seen this? I've seen adverts for it and tbh, it doesn't sound that good. Friends of mine say it's not that good either.
    She slays me, probably cause I'm so socially awkward..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Most people get offended or at least disagree when I say this but, I believe babies are not cute in the slightest, not even my friend's kids or family members. Kids are just not cute at all to me.
    Name:  beautiful-baby-with-big-blue-eyes1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  24.2 KB
    You cannot be serious...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That people love to neg rep here for nothing. People rarely positive rep even if you help them out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.